The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/showthread.php 23 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined variable $visibleonly - Line: 411 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 411 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1891 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1891 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 623 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 481 - File: inc/db_mysqli.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/db_mysqli.php 481 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 716 DB_MySQLi->fetch_field
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(726) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(726) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 726 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6565 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6565 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 728 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 398 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1056 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(466) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(466) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 466 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 640 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 640 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 698 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 698 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 703 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 703 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6565 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(466) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 640 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 698 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 703 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1480 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1480 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1507) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1507) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1507 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
End is Near Hopefully
In this Arias case, I think all of her calls and visits should have been recorded. I am surprised that they weren't. I know calls and visits with the attorneys are supposed to be private. But anything else should have been recorded.

Lunarscope, can I ask you how you are feeling about everything now at this point? If it isn't my business, just say.
I want the verdict reversed at the April 13 hearing, due to Jodi and JII getting to #17 before deliberations, Jodi contaminates the contaminateable and I just attribute karma, they must have had it coming to themselves, Sheriff Joe, JSS the defense team and all her supporters, I'd be impeaching firing and suing or jailing, plus Alexander family Suing the state! It's a I want' not that I can prove that which is evident is actually fact based, or #17 could have actually voted her conscience, but the others deserve anyway, bottom dwellers need to lose standing or their podium!

I know that Nancy Grace lost standing at the first hung-jury verdict, her main show and fellow experts lost jobs, she was retained for this hung-jury verdict, I expect she will be gone when her contract expires, I'm just saying Jodi has accomplished good in her disgusting manners, I've been anti Nancy for her entire career' and was telling her supporters that that's the only thing agreeable, thru JDT's message board' telling them. JII should be disrobed and Nurmi should be fined Millions for derelict of something, in that interview I thought Martinez was holdiing back tears and its a travisty!
I was just curious. I want her sentenced in her jail stripes and shipped off to Perryville and hopefully she will be miserable for the rest of her years. I hope the Alexanders file a wrongful death suit asap. Surely they will. I would hope that would stop the worthless murderer from spending $100 a week on goodies. I wonder if the wrongful death suit happened and won, could the Alexanders get the money that Arias fans send her? Wouldn't that be wonderful!!!! I don't know why they couldn't demand that money.
All the art sales up to today may be her money, but she will be working for a dollar an hour paying the Alexander family $.50 so she will not have much, all donations lose that $.50 but Jodi can skirt the system, Supporters pay an inmate to protect and serve Jodi, type of deal. Jodi needs the DP and Solitary for life, its a Manson cult mentality brewing and she can charm without eye to eye conversation, she is Scarry and officials are wrong thinking that forewarning can control her because in the near future' she will dominate' like she dominated the jail and courts. If Arizona was smart they would pay another state to prison Jodi, because she will cost Arizona more if they don't! A Ted Bundy charm that attracts victims like butter to flys. Remember Jodis mother said Jodi loves jail, she thrives in a controled environment, and that requires skill at playing with the rules, on her arrest day' Jodi stashed a blank piece of paper on her person, just to learn how discipline is dished out, and confirming angle of video viewing!
I don't do Nancy Grace or HLN either. I did watch her one day a couple of weeks ago but it is worthless. She is so rude and a true bully. She won't let anyone complete a sentence. I wish we had CourtTV again. But we don't. I hope I never get involved in another trial again after this one. I find it repulsive that the victim is victimized during the trial process. The legal system is not how to find justice and this trial underlines that. Most of this trial was based on serious lies and liars. Justice? Ummmm, not what I thought justice was. But this is the reality of our justice system. I need to get used to it.
"Arias will be on 42 days restriction, meaning she will no longer have access to non-legal visits or phone calls, and cannot order commissary during this period of time, leaving her restricted to the two meal day, all vegetarian meals served at Arpaio’s jails."

As stated above ( from - http://mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/JodiAriasBanUPDATE.pdf), these 42 days restrictions go well past the April 13th date of her sentencing. It still means that MDR has access and that could be problematic except that if anything is leaked from Arias, they will know who did it.
(03-12-2015, 08:56 PM)Lunarscope Wrote:  I want the verdict reversed at the April 13 hearing, due to Jodi and JII getting to #17 before deliberations, Jodi contaminates the contaminateable and I just attribute karma, they must have had it coming to themselves, Sheriff Joe, JSS the defense team and all her supporters, I'd be impeaching firing and suing or jailing, plus Alexander family Suing the state! It's a I want' not that I can prove that which is evident is actually fact based, or #17 could have actually voted her conscience, but the others deserve anyway, bottom dwellers need to lose standing or their podium!

I know that Nancy Grace lost standing at the first hung-jury verdict, her main show and fellow experts lost jobs, she was retained for this hung-jury verdict, I expect she will be gone when her contract expires, I'm just saying Jodi has accomplished good in her disgusting manners, I've been anti Nancy for her entire career' and was telling her supporters that that's the only thing agreeable, thru JDT's message board' telling them. JII should be disrobed and Nurmi should be fined Millions for derelict of something, in that interview I thought Martinez was holdiing back tears and its a travisty!

Excellent post, Lunarscope. I really enjoyed it.

Duluth, you asked why Jodi Arias waived her pre-sentence report. Jeffrey Even Gold tweeted: "My guess she doesn't want to disclose her finances."

I read somewhere that during the sentencing, the judge can charge her costs of the investigation and trial. That's why she wants to hide her finances.
Nobody asked for my thoughts on what I want but as you well know, I tend to state them regardless.

This is the first step in shutting Arias down. Too late for sure but it does mean that until sentencing, she is basically silenced and that will disturb her - greatly.

I do not agree that Arias loves the controlled environment of jail/prison.
If so, she would not make every effort to circumvent the rules. She has apparently done other things while in jail but not been sanctioned.
This time, she has been.
If all of this is any indication of her what her behaviour in jail is like, she will not be the "perfect" inmate once she reaches Perryville and therefore not earn privileges early on as so many believe she will.

I want a sentence of "natural life" (LWOP) and if she is in stripes and shackles when she receives it, all the better.
I want the Alexander family to have their time before the judge to make their statement and finally be able to say what they actually feel.
I want the judge to give a verbal thrashing to Arias before pronouncing sentence.
I want the judge to do the same to the defense team.
I want Arias gone and forgotten as she enters her final home.

On another note, I have often stated that there is no love lost for me when the topic of Nancy Grace comes up.
She is arrogant, rude and seeks out stories that she can sensationalize.
She believes her show makes a difference in people's lives. A totally misguided belief.
Unfortunately, she has many followers and that is why they have kept her on HLN for all this time.
She keeps the ratings up with her horrible show.

(03-12-2015, 10:09 PM)Observer Wrote:  
(03-12-2015, 08:56 PM)Lunarscope Wrote:  I want the verdict reversed at the April 13 hearing, due to Jodi and JII getting to #17 before deliberations, Jodi contaminates the contaminateable and I just attribute karma, they must have had it coming to themselves, Sheriff Joe, JSS the defense team and all her supporters, I'd be impeaching firing and suing or jailing, plus Alexander family Suing the state! It's a I want' not that I can prove that which is evident is actually fact based, or #17 could have actually voted her conscience, but the others deserve anyway, bottom dwellers need to lose standing or their podium!

Excellent post, Lunarscope. I really enjoyed it.

Duluth, you asked why Jodi Arias waived her pre-sentence report. Jeffrey Even Gold tweeted:  "My guess she doesn't want to disclose her finances."

I read somewhere that during the sentencing, the judge can charge her costs of the investigation and trial. That's why she wants to hide her finances.

The IRS is already investigating her finances since she has been in jail. As much as I am turned off of Gold, I think he has a point. (NERN)
Nancy does attract worthy guests, mostly because she has a loud voice and bad manners, but I've watched her, I just don't like her (others would call it hate) she ruins people some guilty some not, worst is she locks her opinion and she recently took CNN down with her denial of fabrication' major breach of ethics lawsuits. I go to CNN and find HLN Nancy Grace transcribed and read instead of watching if the Hughes or say Mimi or someone of interest is scheduled. But she was the falsifier against MJ in his first trial and I only listen to her guests' if she let's them speak that is, I assume she hurt the Ramsey case also!

I want cuffs and leg irons with stripes but Jodis fake carpel syndrome (wrist = no cuffs) will likely not happen, on her in stripes' I wanted, but this is her last showing, it less important than it was before to me.

Lost my perfect Border Collie yesterday CLASSIE (thyroid cancer) so I'm depressed, she was a pedigree' Black and White. my constant companion for over 13 years, kisses were Yucks and walked many 5 miles, few 30 and some over 50 miles, or fetching me home drunk after sitting at my feet in various bars, she would get herself allowed into buildings with people always wanting to buy her fast food and treats, (very dosel in public' but required diligent playtime' or was hyper at home' watching TV) friendliest to dogs cats and people, front seat or pickup bed riding, could count or counting down' loved and memorized all Classie movies' jumping excited anticipating kissing or fighting, plus tennis, golf and figure skating sports, 'That will do' ment 'we are done for the day' or stop, I put a plate of hamburger with Mac & Cheese on coffie table put on a movie' then mow lawn while she barked at her favorite parts and since I said food was Mine she wouldn't touch, said chocolate or candy and that ment Mine never for her, but gave her chocolates this year, I'd have to trick her before going for a drive' because if she expected' she would be to excited to think or go TT (pe) and I would need to make her a pit-stop, so I'd get ready and put on a movie' get her to go out and TT then we would go for our ride, in winter I'd dress for extreme cold' because she would cry wanting the window down. If I ignored her for too long she would find a piece of paper and dice it into small pieces' I'd make a big deal saying "What Did You Do" and she never did worse, but once she vindictively ate my mouse-cord because I was ignoring her! '"That'd L'Do" My Pretty Girl Classie'!
(03-12-2015, 11:12 PM)Lunarscope Wrote:  Nancy does attract worthy guests, mostly because she has a loud voice and bad manners, but I've watched her, I just don't like her (others would call it hate) she ruins people some guilty some not, worst is she locks her opinion and she recently  took CNN down with her denial of fabrication' major breach of ethics lawsuits. I go to CNN and find  HLN Nancy Grace transcribed and read instead of watching if the Hughes or say Mimi or someone of interest is scheduled. But she was the falsifier against MJ in his first trial and I only listen to her guests' if she let's them speak that is, I assume she hurt the Ramsey case also!

I want cuffs and leg irons with stripes but Jodis fake carpel syndrome (wrist = no cuffs) will likely not happen, on her in stripes' I wanted, but this is her last showing, it less important than it was before to me.

Lost my perfect Border Collie yesterday CLASSIE (thyroid cancer) so I'm depressed, she was a pedigree' Black and White. my constant companion for over 13 years, kisses were Yucks and walked many 5 miles, few 30 and some over 50 miles, or fetching me home drunk after sitting at my feet in various bars, she would get herself allowed into buildings with people always wanting to buy her fast food and treats, (very dosel in public' but required diligent playtime' or was hyper at home' watching TV) friendliest to dogs cats and people, front seat or pickup bed riding,  could count or counting down' loved and memorized all Classie movies' jumping excited anticipating kissing or fighting, plus tennis, golf and figure skating sports, 'That will do' ment 'we are done for the day' or stop, I put a plate of hamburger with Mac & Cheese on coffie table put on a movie' then mow lawn while she barked at her favorite parts and since I said food was Mine she wouldn't touch, said chocolate or candy and that ment Mine never for her, but gave her chocolates this year, I'd have to trick her before going for a drive' because if she expected' she would be to excited to think or go TT (pe) and I would need to make her a pit-stop, so I'd get ready and put on a movie' get her to go out and TT then we would go for our ride, in winter I'd dress for extreme cold' because she would cry wanting the window down. If I ignored her for too long she would find a piece of paper and dice it into small pieces' I'd make a big deal saying "What Did You Do" and she never did worse, but once she vindictively ate my mouse-cord because I was ignoring her! '"That'd L'Do" My Pretty Girl Classie'!

I am so sorry Lunarscope. My heart breaks for you. As an animal lover, I know losing a pet is like losing a member of the family. She sounded like a great companion. Of course, you will miss her greatly. My condolences to you.