The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/showthread.php 23 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined variable $visibleonly - Line: 411 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 411 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1891 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1891 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 623 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 481 - File: inc/db_mysqli.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/db_mysqli.php 481 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 716 DB_MySQLi->fetch_field
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(726) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(726) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 726 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6565 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6565 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 728 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 398 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1056 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(466) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(466) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 466 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 640 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 640 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 698 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 698 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 703 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 703 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6565 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(466) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 640 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 698 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 703 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1480 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1480 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1507) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1507) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1507 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
End is Near Hopefully
I really liked the "open letter" to MDLR and it brought forth some real truths - her unprofessionalism, her smuggling of art (which has been speculated that her reason was to use it to prove Arias' artistic abilities in the mitigation phase, although they never were), her calling people "retards" and tweeting "we won" before the verdict came in.
these things alone should be grounds for dismissal.

But it is my understanding that none of any of the rumours have been confirmed as to her actions regarding the "money trail".
It is my understanding that her twitter account was closed because of any investigation and apparently she has opened another one.
Nern' we wait for formal charges to get conformation' nothing else is ever proof, theirs many players to be charged and many illegalities, MDLR was accidentally outed by Jodi with 3 way call, after that MDLR dug herself in deeper,  like recently' her private Facebook receiving threats' its blockable friends, so' her having a new Facebook/Twitter means nothing' its private and she likely don't use it, because' her internet use is under a microscope' Willmott was communicating' in wrong areas, but we don't know if that was actionable' investigation will exact, but things do not look favorable for her!
That was an interesting link, Nern. I remember being appalled by MDLR's actions during the first trial such as her intense laughter when Lavilette said something to Juan seemed so unprofessional to me. One time the camera was on her and she was using her phone probably texting and you could tell she was doing something very personal because of her facial expressions; it was not work related. I thought that was outrageous to be doing in a court as well. I wondered why somebody in authority didn't call her on some of her actions in the courtroom, but of course nothing happened. And I understand her contract got renewed. This shows me that professionalism is going out of style in some courtrooms. Hopefully not all courtrooms, but certainly in this particular one.
I am still waiting to hear if there is any factual evidence about the money thing. Another thing I wish we knew for sure is if one of the court assistants said to the jury what we have been hearing that this trial should have been 2nd degree and something about Juan being stabbed. Are these things just rumors and didn't really happen? I don't know. I don't want to speculate. I prefer the actual truths. If this really happened, surely wouldn't something be done?
Duluth Martinez brought that up in the very first video retrial released, JSS discussed the threat, all of it is factual with JSS being made aware, I think I posted the link but its easy to find on the bottom of Juan Martinez support, it was the first jury foreman and that was reason for a immediate mistrial' Martinez didn't want to compromise his case' so he just took the information to the judge under seal, that foreman hung the last jury' said with 3 others, I'm not arguing about the 3 others, but their explanation will be big time news after Jodis busride!

Jodis utube after slaughter and before arrest, it it fails to open' I'll edit it out.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=iIwNVaqoHtapyATC1YGYCA&url=http://tamaratattles.com/2013/04/25/the-one-and-only-youtube-jodi-arias-ever-posted/&ved=0CBsQFjAAOAo&usg=AFQjCNGln2Cj9dCIXgEuqvn0p-ySsxqRNw&sig2=zDMdnOuZv-bzHe5mV97FvA
Thanks, Lunarscope. So it was during the first trial. You would think if an employee of the courthouse did that they would be fired, wouldn't you?
Just find the very last part of recording, about Martinez being told a jury official told Martinez that a court official told the Jury Foreman (first trial) that charges should have been 2 degree manslaughter and that Martinez deserved 27 stabs!

Jodi Arias Pre-Trial Hearing, Oct 6 2014

Video discusses Marc McGee and how he's told to be being "harassed" on Facebook.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?a=&v=v4Dc7F9-kws&feature=youtu.be

This is the link' just scroll to the last 5 minutes or 10 = its been a while, its a sealed hearing' stand alone' but it followed Mark McGee defense request.

This is a Martinez 'Point of Order' that after trial this sealed hearing be released!

I'm not editing this out' it was in my original post, I have condensed!

* 10/1/2014 SDO - Order to Seal Documents - Party (001) 3/12/2015
NOTE: JUROR QUESTIONNAIRES

* 9/29/2014 SDO - Order to Seal Documents - Party (001) 3/12/2015
NOTE: JUROR QUESTIONNAIRES

The sealed juror questionnaires only relate to #17's panel, theirs enough with us seeing the other juror panel being questioned, what hurts the case is Jodi taking notes, and her girly friends!
I have to believe that if any improprieties or corrupt/illegal behaviour on the part of anyone in this case IS being investigated and consequences upon findings will be rendered.

So much of what is out there is speculation and rumours that begin with individuals' thoughts and then they post them.

Taking this forum out of the equation, I have found that too many comments on blogs/pages, which stimulate rumours, are coming from people who are just angry and believe that they know so many of the facts and why can't others and the "powers that be" see how obvious things are.

Everyone who has followed this trial is emotionally involved - I get that.
Emotional responses without facts to back up opinions does not serve any purpose - IMO.
We all have our personal opinions on things going on - I get that too.
Too many comments are just the rantings of frustrated posters BUT these rantings often fuel the fire.

With this forum, I have found it is backed by facts and when someone is confused or inquiring about an issue, it is addressed in a respectful manner with proof.
That is why I remain with this forum. I learn with almost every comment made!
Thanks Nern' or thanks from us all;
Duluth' Janet denied' and their was a suspension or something, then' somehow she was working the retrial, I've heard nothing but her having a bad courtroom attitude' a trial reporter was talking her nice' for the first trial' then did a about-face' and even whenever she was mentioned, a nastiness encompasses, I think she on her own accord' denied cellphone tweeting for the trial viewers, viewers who write the stories we all read here, Janet Wheelhouse called Janet W and I got the  "Wh      'then'    house" from hearing JSS so her names my assumption!

Not only was that said during the first trial' but that was said to the jury foreman and that requires jury being already picking of their foreman' so it was during verdict deliberations, now foreman, #17, federal investigation, no jurors talking, press silent, MDLR, JII, Simon, money for Alexander family' that a major religious following is voicing, slaughtering a corpse by jodi and fear of a cult uprising!

The McGee earlier parts important because what he wanted to reveal was revealed in experts testimony' to be released in days, My opinion is Jodi got his statement in/entered and again Martinez never got to cross examine!
Lunarscope, thanks for the link. I still don't know what is factually true, but I will say that it makes my day to see Arias in her stripes and to know that for the rest of her life she will be in stripes.

At this point, I am so confused about what is factual and what is speculation that I am .... I don't even know what I am.

I also want to say I loved it when Juan says that Marc McGee is a liar and that Juan can prove it. I adore and worship Juan. Period. I think Arizona is more than lucky to have Juan as a prosecutor. They better be grateful to have a prosecutor that has such passion and knowledge. He is an American hero for me and I don't even live in Arizona.
I agree Juan works the courtroom without assistant' and always has the next item ready, plus an uncanny memory, I have followed many big trials on the news' for many years and he is the best' hands down, not that I haven't saw and posted faults' I have, but he programs the case with Travis at heart!

Their is a hush hush' the word out is just take Screen Shots of Jodi supporters disgusting stuff' and wait for the investigation, theirs a little news soon to be talked, not much and also or it is Jodi publicly stating for her supporters to quit, as I said also' their may be something little soon to be released' Monday is likely.

The wait and see waiters say in about a week, maybe sooner, but the Jodi supporters Crush will be in the week of the 13th, I follow the top involved and this will address things that I have been talking, just think 'line item' with team Jodi getting the hammer of justice, MDLR is vicious, I only know that Willmott is the woman in red' and that's a secret to be exposed, she could be lucky and just get disbarred' but I personally think more, Sheriff Joe goes down for inept' about Jodi or inept at being Sheriff but he is done on the 26 of April hearing, same day Milki's in court, the Janet _ #17 have federal Marshal problems and JII = is innocent, are never again!

The good's $4,000.00 in Jodi art banked and $40,000.00 in Jodi money has been discovered' the Alexander family will get no less, I expect 100% not 60% after Jodi keeps 50%' all Jodi money is Ill gotten gains' I don't expect the court to allow her anything but Prison life, I still believe what I predicted pages back' a reseating of Jury to DP deliberate' never done before but it's the only solution, to not waste the = called 3.2 million investment, cost were nearly that much last year! Speculating Jodi may have a few 100 thousand and MDLR looses her new Lexus' and wardrobe!
The Arias family filed bankruptcy after getting $50,000.00 trucks' I may be mislead about the trucks, but the bankruptcy court is Federal and is investigating, the Jodi bus steamroller flattens them all. I wish Nurmi was implicated' but nothing yet!