The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 04-26-2015

There have been "crazies" throughout history. This is not something new in our society.
Maybe how some of the crimes are carried out have things more in common now, but people have done terrible deeds since time began.

What we have now are outlets for people to learn more about these crazy people - namely media in all of its forms.

I know, I know, I am back at the "media" issue, but it is true.
With the scope of the internet, television, social media, drones, live reporting, etc., society has unlimited access to anything they want to read about.
This was not true not so long ago.

I have followed true mysteries most of my life but mainly in books. Now there are TV stations that feature cases. I do watch them.
I have no idea how I got hooked on the Arias case but I did.
I did not follow the O.J. or Anthony cases at all.
Prior to the Arias case, I was not aware of Court TV and other stations that carried live coverage or at least followed cases. I was not aware of the number of FB pages and blogs dedicated to cases.

But being a reader, I know that nut cases have been around for a long time - a long time.
There are no less crazies out there now than throughout history but unfortunately there are more tools now for them to reach the public and for the public to learn about them.

I do not hide my head in the sand with regard to the evil people perpetrate on others but I do live my life doing the exact opposite and try to surround myself with those of like mind as myself.

The Arias case has been an eye-opener for me for sure. I have actively participated in discussions because I found it interesting and stimulating.
But the case is now over.
She is where she should be.
Rumours of what is going on with her are of no consequence for me now.
She is doing her time and is out of the free world.
Should true facts be presented as a result of this case, I will remain interested.

But I do not plan to follow any more cases such as this. There are many out there who wish to do so and that is their right and I respect that.
Here is a short anecdote as to why I am finding what is going on now is getting ridiculous and not worth the effort to even respond.

I made a post on a FB page that outlined my opinion.
One individual responded with what I felt was a responsible post BUT added one statement that I disagreed with.
I responded as to why I disagreed with the statement but respectful of it being made.
The next comment back to me was a long, long one wherein it became a "religious" response and that God would be the only one who can make changes and everyone must, in the end, answer to him.
I responded back that I had a profound respect for this person's beliefs but they were not mine.
I then ended the discussion.
Shortly afterward this same person posted a comment that was filled with hate for Arias.

For me, this was a total contradiction from this person.
First they come across as a deeply religious and god-fearing person.
THEN, in the next breath, they are spewing remarks that are directly opposite to how they had portrayed themselves.

I am finding this innate hatred that is continuing to be out there and being posted too hard to read and I cannot fathom how so many feel this way.
Some would say they are venting and that could be true to a certain degree.
But I think they are hiding behind facades and the anonymity of social media to say things that I do not need to hear.

One can call me naïve but anything that I have written throughout this case I stand behind and would expect this from others.
Honest discussion is wonderful but too much has just become accusations with no room for discussion.

I will say again, I do not find this with this forum and that is why I have remained.
There are disagreements in opinions but it has always been done in a respectful way.
A wealth of information is shared along with personal opinions.
If misinformation has been given, it is corrected and we move on with no animosity.

Anyway, my rant is over for now and thanks for listening.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/ejmontini/2015/04/26/jodi-arias-betty-smithey-gov-jan-brewer-clemency/26257453/?hootPostID=%5B%274303f07155b9013e814c19fe709ff4e8%27%5D

Interesting.
Can't say I feel sorry for Arias as she does but then I have not been incarcerated for 50 years.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 04-26-2015

Reranting; I have never mentioned this here, but have many times on JDT's Blogger (when it accepted comments' and JDT Yuku) we had great respectfulness, and all Travis supporters, but for a few part-timers, one was Geebee, = Geebee and I only conversed for 3 days on Blogger not Yuku' he asked me to join researching the fuel usage, I said OK = her was arguing the gas can Walmart and I would post reasons for their discussion being nonsence in the same posts Geebee would get my fuel usage discussion.
I'll get to what I haven't mentioned here in a minute, I posted about JII nonsense (I never read there' but check on the amount of daily posts and scroll to read posters names) this was over a year ago.
I posted that JII followers had a agenda' and didn't care about Jodi' I have always said JII's duty is Jodi's family financial support, because it is their cause' not because of merits in Any way.
Then I posted about JII' my thoughts (and many disagreed) that prisoners on computers were some of the commemters, I'll explain' I followed OJ and Princess Di and Presidential Funerals type of stories and news that was days or weeks long, but I also followed MJ and was posting on TMZ arguments, TMZ is blogger extreme' watch the show and see the room full of Moderators that Spin for replies' their paid to hype.
So for me MJ to Jodi nothing else, but a little Costa Concordia shipwreck, I do not often ever watch or follow blood and gore, but will if I have a purpose' like if a true story, example Texas Chainsaw Massacre, knowing most true stories are altered for effect.
I never watch Crime TV shows' Perry Mason was my liking' oldies music and TV, Movies news and Sports with a little game shows, My cable doesn't supply internet so I don't want it, I only have a android phone, and laptop must be used elsewhere for Internet' and that requires me to sit still on computer not at home.
Back to Geebee, First' I posted a post about JII that Prisoners were posting because they have nothing else to do' like on TMZ because crazies, post together about the same time and in midnight hours (I'm likely wrong' but still think-a-bit, nothing else makes sence) Well' I posted that JII also had Men that couldn't get Sex anywhere but on the internet' likely due to surgery' aimed squarely at Geebee without naming Geebee, It was just a matter that I felt the need to Poop in his Cheerios,   I very intentionally and stealthy insulted him to the core, and Geebee posted "JDT I sent you a private message" Geebee returned under a fake name, and I returned in kind' hitting him again without naming him, JDT then created Yuku, I followed without joining until everyone had enough of Geebee and he left' a month later I joined Yuku (about 20 comments in the last month, most very short) we later had a JII girl on psyco medication that JII had kicked off' everyone tried to discuss but she was aggravatable' some attacked and she made a Yuku blog attacking back, JDT and Yuku kicked her off and JDT Yuku went private, a few JII'ers posted less than 10 times.

Told you this was a rant' Geebee cannot handle my saying Nonsence every post' he was grounded into the dirt under my shoes, Geebee was mad that I was anomalous posting, I later attacked on Yuku against the Jodi is a Butcher blog about Outing, JII started the outing and Butcher was doing the same, I absolutely protested outing because the outing was out of hand and Butcher lost followers, some joined JDT (Nothing personal allowed) like TMZ and that crazy girl' emotions can be accelerated by posting aggression, point of fact, JII body bag posting, raise blood pressure and minions follow.
I also believe due to changes from analogue TV channels, for digital, that Google+ sacrificed everyones rights to privacy, protection from outing, So I do Not use Facebook or Twitter, I do not trust, and I attacked the Jodi followers on Candy Crush Nonsence blog to a point that I had then all kicking rocks, ruined their entire Christmas holidays for over 3 weeks, two years ago, I am blunt in person and bluntly blog, so the internet (I trust JDT and here) isn't my friend related to Jodi discussion, that what my Rant-back was about, I am new to blogging with 1700 post on JDT Yuku, JDT blogger over 300 = all erased, and now here.

Added-in;
That was a good story' she sounds repentant' I hope Jodi stays there longer, but I don't know how deabilitating her cancer is, Jodi would be safe of immobile and without social media in 50 years+.

I liked this paragraph;
I am finding this innate hatred that is continuing to be out there and being posted too hard to read and I cannot fathom how so many feel this way.
Some would say they are venting and that could be true to a certain degree.
But I think they are hiding behind facades and the anonymity of social media to say things that I do not need to hear.

I liked the whole post;
I just highlight that today we have more people more crime'  then secondly more awareness, but I feel a higher percentage' without provability.

Both sides get aggressive with heightened emotions, and both side get to talking (Martinez) from Two sides of their mouth, I kept saying Jodi only has a " Habitual Lier defense" for a Mitigation Factor, sad as it is she had Absolutely No arguments worth the time of day.

People that comment want a reward' its a natural desire that everyone does not share, normal people act as bad as the craziness, I also find much hard to read, I like learning from commenters' but that requires suffering thru the disgust. One thing good is their are less Jodi supporters as time goes on' and So their a few less Travis supporters posting hate, Just a few less' but I've read a stack or two replies absent hatefulness, it was refreshing, I like to follow Mimi and who she has discussions with, but she went on and on about Jodi 2 pair of reissued underwear a week, truth is they buy clothes, I allow Mimi's dissatisfaction because she was close to Travis, but I wouldn't want Hate to run my life, Hate reduces Love it's a balance, and hate is rot-gut, Chris goes Religious and goes PPL and goes we got a life sentence, I like his daily blogging, his personality is not as good as the good information is, If that makes sense.
Anyway good discussion!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 04-26-2015

Great discussion Lunarscope!

You brought up a point that I had not thought of and after thinking it over, I would suggest that it is probably true.
Prisoners writing comments.

Obviously there are prisoners who use the internet regularly. Those that do would not have the restrictions that others have.
So....why wouldn't they get in on the action!

More people on this earth, more crimes but I would bet the ratio is much the same throughout the years.

And by the way - Perry Mason was one of my all time favourites - read all his books and watched the show regularly.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 04-26-2015

http://jodiariastrialtruth.blogspot.com/2015/04/pictures-are-worth-1000-lies-jodis.html?m=1

A few good blogs, this new one is about Jodis bent finger; I got my little finger on right hand impacted working on a oil rig, smashed between metal pipe by a hard rubber tonnage, the pain was enough to down a bigger man for a total of one minute, in 3 minutes I was back working in less pain every minute, no blood or bruise' just broke the Tendon that makes finger go strait (exactly like Jodis - when she was stabbing - forensic said Jodi had to have smartly knowingly held the knife with sharp side down - or hand on knife slipping would have cut the other 4 fingers, Jodi was known to carry knifes, I researched the medical assistance and nothing could be done (in reason = surgery and much rehabilitation therapy) so it just wasn't even worth reporting, it's just gripping ready' nothing of actual importance to date, it cannot be straitened without breaking, permanent, the knuckle nearest the fingernail still works back and forth.

I guarentee TMZ has prisoners posting and they are being hateful, I'm talking about roughly the same time and more so in early hours, some have agreed but not many, It's one of the degrading remarks I have used, it follows because most JII'ers have been in trouble with the law more than once, so former inmates included, on every Jails doorsteps lowlifes hangout' their must be a attachment' that some cannot resist.

My parents read daily but it puts me to sleep' I much prefer articles, NASA magazines or readers digest magazines, Hughes book was released on kindel yesterday $9.99, I want the paperback to read on kindel and highlight the paperback manually, it is a amazon best seller, it is about the tribulations of going to trial and Jodi  Lies. So I wait for the actual book then I'll get both.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Justice - 04-28-2015

I'm still reading 'Behind the Words', Vol. 2. Nurmi is still asking the same things over and over, even going back to Jodi and Travis' short time of 'dating' and mixing the dates, until Juan inserts objections..."no foundation" and Nurmi must ask more. Arias continually answers differently than when she first replied to these regurgitated questions. Its almost time for Juan to start this cross examination of the witness. The author is prompted by all these 'different' answers to give a short summary of Jodi Arias. First though, this happened:

Well, its apparent that during the break, the dream team decided that they needed a second swipe at Rachel, Arias only female friend, and Travis. This will be the third time we’ve heard this story.

Nurmi says, “Miss Arias, before we delve too far into the text messages, I neglected to ask when you were, you were talking about your friendship with Rachel Blainey and her suggestion that she, that you….go to the Bishop…did you have a conversation with Travis about her suggestion?” Does Nurmi not realize that any suggestion Rachel Blainey would have made to Arias would have been after Travis was dead? Does Nurmi not know that Rachel Blainey urged Arias to ease the Alexander familty’s suffering and tell them why she killed Travis? Does Nurmi not realize that he is invoking the name of a Yreka detective who assisted Esteban Flores in the interrogation of Jodi Arias. He is looking more incompetent by the day. Do you get it? Rachel Blainey is a homicide detective. Nurmi gets paid $200 an hour to make these kinds of embarrassing mistakes.

Arias answers, “Yes, and just for the record, it’s Rachel Bennett.” Will the jury even be given a hint as to who Rachel Blainey is and why she is on Nurmi’s mind? Nope. Nurmi continues, “Sorry.” Judge Arias graciously pardons him: “That’s okay.” She pauses for a moment and than in a barely audible voice adds, “It WAS Rachel Bennett”. Then she makes a nasty little face. Nurmi asks, “What’s that?” Arias, quite pleased with the fact that she has an opportunity to gossip about a woman who told her to find her own place to live, says, “It was. I think she’s divorced.”

Does Arias not realize this type of useless disclosure makes her look like a vindictive bitch instead of a woman with a steel trap of a brain who remembers minute details? What follows is a bunch of rehashed testimony. Zebra Jodi pretends she was duped, deceived, and led into sin by a leader in the church.

The author continues:
Jodi Arias will never admit that she has ever been an instigator, an agitator, or a trouble maker. In every conflict raised under direct examination, she judges herself innocent. Lose her home, it’s the mortgage broker’s fault for not explaining the terms of the loan clearly enough. Kill her boyfriend, and it’s her boyfriend’s fault for pulling a naked ambush on her. Jodi Arias, by the time she killed Travis Alexander, had nothing but a broken down life. If we’ve learned anything about Jodi Arias, it is that she could not handle the responsibilities of daily American life.

Her work history is spotty, and besides a 3 year stint at one restaurant, she hopped from one server job to another, never attempting to advance her position (and the only time she did make some progress was when she was sleeping with the boss).

She struggled to establish her various residences, and when left on her own, she either squatted with family or friends, or lived in a tent. She had never maintained a rented studio apartment on her own. She cannot pay for vehicles, and she does not pay her other bills. Life, as most of us live it, was simply too much for Jodi Arias. She really does belong in an institution. The jury is not overlooking these serious personal failures, and they are not overlooking the fact that she intended to clean up the entire mess of a life in one swoop by becoming Mrs. Alexander. I’m sure her own rage choked her when that dream was crushed. Another problem for Arias is the fact that the jury has a bird’s eye view of her family of origin. They’re on full display in the row behind the defense table.

Does anyone else wonder why Jodi Arias never made one single friend in Mesa? She said that Rachel was her only close friend in the church. One of the easiest places to make lots of friends is in a church – especially the very orthodox, very closed, highly secretive churches that require lots of your free time. The fact that the women rejected Arias as a peer says a lot.

The same thing applies to PPL. Here’s an organization of people getting together for these super Saturday events and conventions, and Arias is not able to strike up a single friendship with a woman? It seems that all her social interactions involved men. Arias did not live a life with female friends because she has no interest in women.

(Personally, I think that is a good summary of Jodi Arias and the author has her pegged exactly.)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 04-28-2015

Thanks again' and I agree a good summation, does the book discuss the roadtrip in California?

I don't know anything about Rachel' I did watch the California interviews, Flores and the Lady cop, (Rachel I now assume), I back then thought that a good cop' bad cop, was needed = someone to go into room with Jodi yelling and acting mean' telling her she was both lying and busted for lying, was needed, I never saw strong minded pressure aimed at Jodi' and I wish that was tried, she is overpowerable by strength of character.

I take it their was a second Rachel living in Mesa that for a short time accepted Jodi, only to distance herself?

As far as Jodi; Jodi habitually lies, (everyone lies = everyone has and most will = truthfulness isn't the standard) truthfulness is always the better and easier, but few understand fearing repercussions.
Jodi doesn't care if her lies are outrageous or illogical or even impossible, she is stuck expending all her brain power recording the deceptions, I would rate Jodi a very good lier (lifetime practicing) few of her lies have been disproven' and the proven lies were never grounded by belief from the get-go, I believe even Travis supporters strive to detect tidbits of truths, even I have fallen victim, example' in secret testimony Jodi now claims the BMW was left in First Gear not Parking Gear, as earlier stated, it makes a difference' because Jodi was to Travis blaming the U-Haul worker. That lie is no longer necessary, so if car was in park, One axle tow-bar, it is how car is attached, it's a front-end ramp, chains must be tightened around front tires' with elbows in dangerous positions = Car in Park, lock-brake, put in neutral before towing, That lie became unnecessary, the new lie makes the damage just as much Jodi fault, but less stupid ,(intentionally ruined car to stay in Mesa) Jodi is saying she tried to find neutral' but applied first gear, Wrong! Reverse is what is precautionable' warnings are plackared and verbally forworned, Jodi was leaving Mesa on the Interstate and her transmission = drivetrain to BMW was losing parts, she had to be throttling to compensate for drag' whatever gear park or first. Someone told Jodi putting in park' was required to attach BMW to drive-up-on ramp, for this retrial testimony, now if it was in 3rd gear her lie would have had substance, first is granny gear and 30 MPH would not happen.

Everything Jodi plots about is a lie, everything, everything because she refuses culpability, on top of that Jodi premeditated lies, I am now 100% convinced (was near 100% before) that Jodi after the BMW tow, accessed Travis's bank account and took money before leaving Mesa (3 day wait for her mother while in a motel) Jodi had no ons in Mesa without Travis even if sex was free' she had to get a motel. I also think she was using the sex tape to blackmail Travis with threat of taking him to his Bishop, I don't think or actually theirs no proof that Jodi worked at Vantana for any substantial amount of time, she left just after Darrel, she was able to return' just after meeting Travis but that didn't last, Jodi is a extremely lazy person, she wasn't a mixologist bartender because she couldn't handle rush hours, she was a back-up beer server' simple drinks bartender who mostly bussed tables more than waitressed, I would love to see her yearly IRS statement of reported wages, I doubt she made 10 grand any year, at PPL she had no sales' said she gave Travis a sale or three in January but that's Jodi talk.
I know that Jodi holds all deceptions until death, but when cornered she rebuilds Einstein deceptions, its so easy to want to believe uncertainties wanting a path to truth, because most dates Jodi uses are spot-on, she has a great memory with a flawed sence of what's believable.

I still 100% believe a Knife slice to throat first' at shower door (repeated later) and Travis was about to die from that point forward, the blood flooded to carpeting, but I think a heap on bloody clothes and towels, I'm amassed that roadtrip is still unaccountable as it relates to total driven miles, when I have its logical pathway without confusion, meet Paul Stern barhopping as reported, I do wonder in Jodi gave Matt a ride to Pasadena, she returned to Yreka for something premeditated forgot' reasons, but I think her brother used car.
I have heard Jodis younger brother is not blameable for supportive of Jodi, everyone else have their crazinesses, I wonder if he is involved with family in Yreka, maybe not!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 04-29-2015

Same courthouse as Jodi!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GSMgSriOfIQ#
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nDv6XUjcrhs#

Then; With  Justice Snow' Civil Contempt is asaured' extremely likely Criminal Contempt Trial will follow.

Secondly; DOJ had Shariff Joe charges' that advanced today, with a Shariff's gone wild American issue' new DOJ Attorney General Loretta Elizabeth Lynch just seated, So Prior DOJ charges advanced today for another Criminal charge aimed at Joe, Boston riots helped rid of Joe, 5 were under investigation '3 filed States Evidence against Joe and one remains defiant, trial will go into June, then their are various lawsuits against Joe, actually uncountable on assorted causes!

A great explanation of what's happening. Please share widely!

23 April 2015, Arpaio Lecture
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oUWV-f_bS6I

Sheriff Joe Arpaio from Maricopa County Arizona and his Deputies in contempt hearings and subject to DOJ investigations.

A review of past laws, investigations.
http://m.youtube.com/wz08FMfgiGAcMfgiGAc

And Years ago;
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2F1jH6-3UeY

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 04-29-2015

I am just checking in and enjoying your postings, people. All I have to offer is that I feel very comfortable and comforted that Arias is in prison. I really am so grateful that this has occurred. I am beginning to feel that justice for the poor young man is now happening and I hope so much nothing happens to overturn anything that happened in this trial.
Again, I feel very grateful at this point.
I hope all of you are doing well. I am still enjoying the postings, everybody. Thank you. Do we know anything about a potential book by Dr. K?

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Justice - 05-01-2015

i am SO looking forward to that book. I kind of want to see if our summations agree with what Dr. Randles saw during this long ordeal.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 05-01-2015

I too am curious to see if Dr. K's assessment of Arias's personality agrees with how I believe Arias is so bad and manipulative. I am very interested in a psychological perspective. I hope she gets into the mindsets of the defense expert witnesses, particularly LaVilette who still makes me cringe. Well, I will have to wait and see.