The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 813 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 813 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 872 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 763 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 430 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 182 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 832 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 832 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 813 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 813 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 832 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 832 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-09-2015

Shariff Joe has on various occasions posted that Jodi would become restricted from posting on internet' I only know of about a month when Jodi was not quoted' be it incognito or directly, I don't think in transport Jodi could slip someone a piece of paper!

JII uses secret and vent rooms to gather information for outing opposition, where their persistent devious actions are filed, easiest way for us to aquire definitive proof is' post me a paragraph (question) and I'll create a thread for concisely worded answers, that way I'm not trying to ask what I'm assuming the question is, I realize my own verbal limitations' when long replying!

(03-09-2015, 02:21 PM)Lunarscope Wrote:  
NERN asked Wrote:Lunarscope -

I need definitive proof of what you are saying.

Although supporters are very stealth, I find it hard to believe that Arias got this information personally and then sent it out.

I started a thread on JDT (thread #1,000) asking' How did Jodi get jurors middle names?

I'm trying to concicely answer after telling Observer JII outed the jurors middle names' instead if Jodi getting their names after verdict on a piece of paper that she slipped to a supporter, I told Nern JII outed the first jury names and Prosecutor, Law enforcement and Witnesses honing their skills for retrial, and that Jodi wanted Jurors social media information pretrial to make sure jurors were not using Facebook or Twitter, and JSS May have allowed Jodi the Jurors names information, pretrial!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 03-09-2015

http://www.kpho.com/story/28285991/jodi-arias-that-events-that-brought-us-to-today?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

http://www.arizonaprisonwatch.org/search?q=perryville

Here are a couple of interesting sites

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Observer - 03-09-2015

I don't know why Jeff Gold was surprised when Chris Hughes told him on Gold Patrol that contrary to Jodi Arias testimony, the sex didn't come until later in Jodi Arias and Travis Alexander's relationship.

He said Arias tried to get Travis to marry her by joining the LDS Church and pretending to be a good little Mormon girl who read the Bible lying about liking all the activities Travis liked when she actually hated them, manipulating Sky and him to try to get Travis to commit to her and when that didn't work, she turned on the sex.

That makes more sense to me and what I thought in the beginning.

It made no sense to me that a Mormon returned missionary would sneak into her room as his LDS friends slept in adjoining rooms and have sex with her when he barely knew her when anybody could see him going in and out of her room, would have sex with her in his car on a visit to her and have sex after baptizing her. She just made up those stories to smear his name and get back at the Alexander family for not letting her take a plea and get out in a few years and to make Mormons look like hypocrites because she sees the Mormons as turning their back on her after she murdered Travis Alexander.

Like Hughes said, Travis Alexander only had sex with two women: Deanna whom he dated for five years and Jodi Arias, probably in hotel rooms when they were traveling and a few times when she crawled into his bed naked. Yet, Arias spent 18 days on the stand bragging about every sex position she had been in since she was a teenager with Bobby Juarez, Matt McCartney, Darrell Brewer and Travis Alexander. So we know she was the seducer and the one who introduced him to KY jelly and various sex positions.

Hughes said they had written the emails to Travis about not committing to Arias after Travis had emailed them and asked them why they were telling her to stay away from him. Arias had complained to them that Travis was treating her badly and had called Travis and told him the Hughes were treating her badly. She was playing them both against each other but they did not realize that until much later.

Hughes said he wished the jurors had gotten a chance to see all of the emails between Travis and Sky and him rather than just the select ones that made Travis look like an abuser and user of women. He said at the end of the conversation they had recanted and apologized after Travis explained that he called her late at night because she worked night time. It ended lovingly.

It turned out the jury did read all the emails from the Hughes to Travis. In the audio press conference following the hung jury, one juror said the Hughes emails looked very bad in the trial but when they read all of them they were very loving and kind. Some said that made them go from undecided to the death penalty.

Even the jurors saw through the defense's lies to try to make those emails from Travis to other women say he had sex with 12 women in one month. They said after they read the text messages and emails they realized Travis was just joking and there was nothing to the defense claims about him manipulating and having sex with multiple women.

The jurors also said they wouldn't have believed a word Jodi Arias had said if she had done an allocution. A female jurors said Jodi Arias was a psychopath and if it hadn't been Travis Alexander, she would have killed another man. Another juror said he didn't believe a word Jodi Arias said after she lied to his face and said she and Brewer wanted to buy a house in a good school district because of his son Jack. He knew that was a lie because they only had Jack in the summer.

Apparently, the jurors are through speaking to Good Morning America and HLN. I haven't heard of any more interviews.

There was a link posted to the Hughes interview a few pages back so I won't post it again.

Observer' I 100% agree with exactly everything said above about Travis and Jodi sex, although I do not think the sex was delayed, Jodi was flirtatious and easy, she wanted Travis's commitment early on, (I actually think she wanted and planned to meet Travis) plus he had already had sex to some degree, so she was on him like a fly on butter, there I think he resisted and stalled not wanting her to move to Mesa tells that Jodi was never going to get a ring, but I guess' sex was started in their early stages, stopped and restarted stopped then the fatal day! Travis didn't want her for Christmas but had sex in January' after she made 3 payments to him, both to me equate no Christmas holiday attachment, sliced tires' and January he had male weakness that later resulted in her moving back to California, So all accounted less than 4 months, but sex early-on maybe even in Vegas when they met!

This is unrelated' it was posted when Jodi hired a PI pre-retrial, theirs more on that thread that I can keep posting if wanted, its also about Jodi being her own Attorney!

ThinksumMore Wrote:I think its a smart move on her part, no matter what her intentions are.

She knows she's going to die in Perryville no matter what. Arizona is not kind to its inmates. Looking at the state's records, the odds are great that she will be offed, commit suicide, or die from medical neglect before the State would ever have a chance to put a needle in her, and that's if she even receives the DP.

She has nothing to lose. She's understandably confident about her ability to manipulate people. A new jury won't have seen her close up and personal, her snears and smirks and cockiness. She'll be new to them.

I doubt she goes for pathetic. My bet is she'll opt for fragile earnest waif, and that she is counting on JM to play the part of bully: impatient, rolling his eyes, jumping up and being loud, denegrating her, calling her a liar.

Challenging JM and being snarky on the stand as a defendant tore her mask off; it backfired. Representing herself she'll have more latitude. She can play up startled scared victim when it suits, and poke at JM in a thousand different ways to egg him into attacking her.

Before all that she has already won the right to be personally involved directly with voir dire. I think that's pretty huge. Part or me suspects that 's her main goal (remember all the DT motions on this topic?) and that she will step down after jury selection.

Last and not least, I totally agree that representing herself will make it more difficult for a jury to give her the DP. Void dire will give her info she'll use to focus in on (target) 1 or 2 or 3 jurors.

Arias didn't fool anyone on this jury.

There is no question in my mind that Travis had commitment issues even though he really wanted to be married to a good "Mormon" girl and raise a family.

There is no question in my mind that Travis also enjoyed sex. Whatever his religion, Travis was a red-blooded man who had a libido that happened to conflict with his beliefs. The libido got the better of him as it would with any man who was presented with as much sex as he could get.

Arias initiated all the intimate encounters, of that I have no doubt.
Arias is also well known for exaggerating and embellishing her many stories and I believe she did the same with all her details of her sexual encounters with Travis.

Again, Arias did not fool anyone on this jury.
Even if they had not read the entire emails from Chris and Sky, they did not buy anything the defense team was presenting.
They believed her to be not remorseful, manipulative and a liar.

I applaud the 11 people for doing their job on the jury to the very best of their abilities.
As disappointed as they are that they could not give the Alexander the verdict that they wanted, they did their very best.
Once time has passed, Arias is sentenced and all these new issues are resolved, I hope they can finally sleep well at night.

Here' Here' well said; all that remains is us getting the secret and sealed evidence with white noise discussions, I hold-out for finding a conspiracy link, because JII creates conspiracies and Jodi is a habitual lier, because the 'is innocent' sights called Team Jodi by some is Simon who exploits hate from overseas, stealing money from feeble minded people while stirring hateful revenge from freedom of internet stealth!

We know their sex was limited and as it should be private' plus a 30 old virgin would relate a problematic individual (my personal take) and just doesn't fit the Travis that was novelist and motivational speaking, of which I hold him in high regard! If Travis Law results a good will be achieved, and that is a fitting accomplishment for a legacy!

Well said Lunarscope - if Travis Law becomes a reality - what a wonderful legacy!

(03-09-2015, 08:58 PM)NERN Wrote:  Well said Lunarscope - if Travis Law becomes a reality - what a wonderful legacy!
I want a 'Movement' a plack designed for display in all courts (courtrooms or their adjoining hallways) that have the murder trials for highlighting American ignored victim rights' its not just a Arizona deficiency and it is a embarrassment!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 03-09-2015

Observer, of course all the things Arias said about sex with Travis were lies. Of course he didn't rape her anally after her baptism. Of course the incident on the porch didn't happen. Of course Travis didn't do that sex thing with Arias at the Hughes' house sneaking into her room. I agree that they at some point had some sex, but not anything like Arias said. All those sex lies were to get just one juror to think that Travis was a sex addict and also if you will remember a pedophile. All of it are lies. I can't imagine why Jeff Gold would act shocked. Surely he knows a lot more about this than I do being that he is having a blog or whatever it is he does, so if he took her at her word, Jeff Gold needs to go back to school and take a class in liars. I can't imagine anybody who has a lick of sense would believe her about anything. Sorry if I offend anyone who does believe her, but for me, I do not believe ANYTHING she has said.

And Nern, probably Travis did have "commitment issues" but lots of young men do. And the damn defense made that out to be abusive. It is just the natural way of life with many young people. I think it will still be months before my frustration at the defense and their lies gets done. Wouldn't Nurmi have fits if Juan told a couple of lies? He would kick and scream and wet his pants.

Also I don't know if this is true, but I just read on the bloggers on Beth's site (which by the way aren't nearly as interesting as we are FYI) that Maria de la Rosa's contract just got extended. Imagine.

Okay. Done venting.

(03-09-2015, 09:28 PM)Lunarscope Wrote:  
(03-09-2015, 08:58 PM)NERN Wrote:  Well said Lunarscope - if Travis Law becomes a reality - what a wonderful legacy!
I want a 'Movement' a plack designed for display in all courts (courtrooms or their adjoining hallways) that have the murder trials for highlighting American ignored victim rights' its not just a Arizona deficiency and it is a embarrassment!

Copied so I can't get credit, I read;

The Arizona courts allowed the Slaughter of a dead man!