The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Justice - 03-23-2015

(03-23-2015, 12:33 PM)Lunarscope Wrote:  Sheriff Joe has been not tweeting for 3 days now, and he normally tweets alot or daily, so Jodi updates are scarce.

Joe removed Jodi's video visits and snacks by charging Jodi with some form of child endangerment, forcing her punishment to accompany Jodi into Prison = layman's terms' cause I don't know about breaking laws in jail with a formal ticket charge.

Only Joe said' Jodi was having 10 Supporter video visitors who were permanently stopped, but at that news release Joe said only MDLR was visiting Jodi' so we assume no visits from her legal team or family, plus no prior Jodi supporters have video visitation permission, so MDLR and no friends, family or defense attorneys.

Jodi should get a video call from her family' if we assume her family attended sentencing hearing, and that goes with Nurmi and or Willmott who can visit in person or by video day or night.

Joe has to appear in court today for something, amd the ACLU have an issue tabled for today or on the 26th, but the 26th is important Joe has a hearing to face the judge for 3 people wanting damages payment' their are 18 months of issues relating to ignoring the same judges court order to stop racial profiling, Joe has cost Arizona no less than 30 million in damages awarded for infractions.

Milke goes to court also on the 26th, for final dismissal of all charges and she could unlikely sue for over 25 years on death row, Milke hired 2 men to kill her little boy = both on death row, and admitted it' to get DP verdict, but her confession was deamed  hearsay from a District Attorney that would lie for winning cases, that got Milke from Death row to freedom from jail, on the 26th freedom from maybe parole. I'm unsure.

So Jodi goes to Perryville with child endangerment charges atop of aggravated murder.

MDLR has likely = very likely been fired' she is under contract to represent Jodi up to sentencing on the 13th, and we assume Nurmi and Willmott ignore Jodi, but we don't know because their visits are recorded separately from guests that visit, that we were getting by monthly reports, I do not think that the world is ignoring Jodi = defense team and family' plus she could get a visit from supporter if a new one requested visitation, only 10 were listed as banned' she is not restricted from getting visits.

Mimi reported that Jodi, MDLR and #17 are busted for something' by posting Jodi CEO, MDLR President and #17 board member, take it for what you will' I 100% believe that that's the breakdown, and I would not have said that last night.

Reporter who visited #17's house where her husband answered (request for payment for interview = true or untrue) arrived before the 11 jurors news conference started (was less than 1 hour after hung-verdict) whose names and Facebook addresses were and still are listed on JII !

Alexander family get the wrongful death' freezing of Jodi assets on the 13th, her art dealer had 4 grand that's waiting until the 13th' untouchable, theirs 40 grand told that's also possible, maybe much more, 40% or 50% of all Jodi money is paid into restitution with wrongful death in Arizona, theirs likely money we haven't learned about, the Travis Alexander story = book, will be at Perryville before Jodi, a child endangerer who caused tight restrictions placed on video visitation' that Perryville inmates are anticipating access to.

Travis's book claims he went from hallway to the sink, we wait..

Lunarscope, I bolded the parts I wish to comment about. Here is a direct quote from Sheriff Joe's public statement:

“Arias will be on 42 days restriction, meaning she will no longer have access to non-legal visits or phone calls, and cannot order commissary during this period of time, leaving her restricted to the two meal day, all vegetarian meals served at Arpaio’s jails. Arias has historically spent around $100 a week on candy and other tasty food items to supplement the rather bland diet served in his jails. Detention staff says her food trays are often returned barely touched.”

According to his announcement, she can no longer have access of any kind to non-legal visits or phone calls. Her family may also be included in the 'ongoing investigations', and they are not 'legal', so this would mean that even her family cannot visit her of phone her. Or that's how I see this....

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-23-2015

I may have left some confusion as to how I worded MDLR = likely fired and retained until the 13th, Joe followed-up that press release stating that he cannot stop Jodi calls, he said 10 were stopped permanently, and that's all the power to stop that he has, he said MDLR was all that have been contacting her minus the 10, her parents have every right to visit and that includes by video!

To explain how video works, $25.00 must be PayPal'ed then the jail calls investigating' then their on the approved list, then Jodi must call them, according to news reporter' Jodi only gets access to a set of earphones' with the computer out of her reach, she is only allowed to have jailers make the calls, So why 9 hours of 27 calls, It must be that Jodi had access! Anyway Jodi cannot web search on the video call computer it is specifically designed for Video calls only and many jails/prisons have that new option!

Jodi's parents would not be denied personal visitation or video visitation ACLU would attack, it's not just about Jodi' Jodi cannot face tighter restrictions than standard, her punishment is no $100.00 a day' forcing her to eat jail food, Now' if that, Jodi was repeatedly reported on solitary':after first verdict,  Not so'  and a month without personal products is toothbrush type of things is not restricted, the problem is a jail is I'll equipped for 5 year lockup, and Jodi hair' how was she keeping it presentable for a year with 'said' 2 showers a week, what we have is Joe restricting Jodi to the best of his legal abilities, but Jodi already beat Joe in court' JSS that reinstated MDLR back when the pinwheel art piece was found in her home, = smuggled out' just to prove Jodi was tracing art, it was a sale ploy, proving to dummies that Jodi had the drawing table in jail.

Now a jail/prison has every right to listen to all non-legal communications, And Jodis  moms twin sister is under investigation' but if approved even her calls would be allowed, Jodi has commissary its just restricted and even that's a possible distraction, rest assured Joe is making Jodis life these weeks hell' but not to force the issue to the point of Jodi having a being deprived argument.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 03-23-2015

According to Merriam-Webster Dictionary....
"coward"
- someone who is too afraid to do what is right or expected
- someone who is not at all brave or courageous

I agree with you Duluth when you say...
"...but I don't think for a minute she cares one way or another if she should hurt her family's feelings by her lies. I suspect the crap she spewed about her parents was just another ploy created by her, her defense, and her experts to hopefully color just one person's mind to vote against the death penalty. I seriously don't think it bothers her to tell what I consider lies about how horrible her parents were to her. And I am sure her parents have been used to her abuse of them for most of her life."

Arias is a coward when it comes to her family. Instead of facing them with her lies, she uses the court to allow her to speak her words without them present. The right way - if what she is saying is true and she wants the jury to believe her would be to tell in open court, including her supporters, the accusations she was making.
It does not bother her to tell these lies but she cannot do it in a face-to-face manner - that is why I call her a coward.

Arias is not brave or courageous.
She allowed Travis to get into a comfortable, compromising position before she started her attack.
She stated she wanted to commit suicide but when she nicked her arm, it hurt and she stopped.
She stated she wanted the DP, when in fact it was the last thing she wanted and she demonstrated this in her allocution in the first trial.
She talks the talk but she cannot walk the walk.

Justice,

I agree with what you posted as follows. It is what I see as well....

“Arias will be on 42 days restriction, meaning she will no longer have access to non-legal visits or phone calls, and cannot order commissary during this period of time, leaving her restricted to the two meal day, all vegetarian meals served at Arpaio’s jails. Arias has historically spent around $100 a week on candy and other tasty food items to supplement the rather bland diet served in his jails. Detention staff says her food trays are often returned barely touched.”

"According to his announcement, she can no longer have access of any kind to non-legal visits or phone calls. Her family may also be included in the 'ongoing investigations', and they are not 'legal', so this would mean that even her family cannot visit her of phone her. Or that's how I see this.... "

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-24-2015

Quote of fox 10 news story;
PHOENIX (KSAZ) -
She is convicted of murder and will get life in prison.

Locked in a small cell for 23 hours a day, but Jodi Arias is not alone.

She is the most popular inmate using the jails video call system, and now she and her callers are in trouble.

In fact, 10 of them, including two teenage girls are now banned, and Arias could soon lose this privilege.

Last Saturday alone Arias took 27 video calls in jail; still photos from some of those calls have leaked.

With each call lasting up to 20 minutes, Arias could have spent 9 hours that day basically Skyping with followers and fans, but that could soon be over.

Has Arias gone from murder to convicting to the delinquency of minors?

Sheriff Joe Arpaio now says Arias used the jails video system to tell two 15-year-old admirers they should use fake ID's so they could keep talking with her.

"The mother told the girls to stop, and evidently the girls got back on and Arias advised them to get some phony ID's so they could get back on there because you have to be 18-years-old," said Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Admirers who are snapping photos of the conversation have also been banned, so far 10 of them in total have been banned.

Even after all of this Arias can still receive video phone calls. Arpaio says any discipline in the jail has to go through a committee, and that process takes 2-3 days. Only after that is complete could Arias lose the right to make calls.

"It takes a few days to justify why we have taken action on any violation of our policy, I want to make sure we follow the proper procedures, she's not going to like this," said Arpaio.

The 20 minute phone calls cost $5 each, and anybody can request a conversation but Arias has to accept the calls.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 03-24-2015

Lunarscope,

I am assuming this an old article regarding Arias and her restrictions.

First this may help' all inmates are allowed 1 free video call a month, that's how the new video visitation was setup months ago, yes that could be revocable' but within reason and by committee, secondly Joe charged Jodi with a crime for video visitation infraction and that requires a independent finder of facts = judge or committee or something!

Yes just prior to Joe's report' All I'm saying Beside that Joe sensationalises' lies, is that 10 were permanently banned, and her parents or family planing to attend on the 13th' are not under restrictions from calling her, plus anyone who passes the increased scrutiny of Jodi being under restrictions will be then allowed video visits, unlikely but plasable means possible, he cannot deny Jodi items that she must buy, its unconscionable' he did dramatically restrict her snaks, both Joe in his news release and the news story posted are projecting as both always do, Joe has repeatedly lied about putting Jodi on restrictions many many times, yes, her cell pictures are a miss conception, that is her jail cell but it has a walk thru room (with wall phone) then the cell pictured, both doors have locks and passthrus for food and handcuffing, why do I know this and its not common knowledge' because Jodi used the phone and got busted because her guard left her cell door open' but the room with the phone door was locked, that is how the Jail and or Joe explained it.

Jodiz mothers twin sister is who is being investigated, not her father and mother, remember every call can be reviewed' why would her parents be denied the possibility of talking sense to Jodi or telling her her predicament.

From my limited knowledge of the prison system from documentaries I have watch for some time, Commissary CAN be taken away. Lockdown IS lockdown for inmates who break the rules. I know that this is not prison for Arias YET but I would think that similar things can be done when one is breaking the rules - severely - as she has.

Trying to influence minors to do something is illegal and for sure this would be immediately and sternly dealt with.

I have heard no chatter anywhere about Arias being able to have video calls or any calls since her restrictions were put into place.
It has been reported that only MDLR and her defense team have access to her.
Her family? Who knows?

I do not like Sheriff Joe as everyone well knows, but I believe her restrictions are in place as he stated.

I agree to her being punished rightfully' the chatter was that Jodi was already on restrictions' but she made 27 calls I. 9 hours, sitting in reported Joes solitary confinement, Joe wrote Jodi up for a PV that carries over to Perryville, I don't know what a PV is but nothing that Joe claims can be assumed verbatim, it is not in his character, since Jodi was bartering for phone time' I'm sure she has inmates sharing her their treats, I don't think solitarily is possible in that jail only because it has never worked in Jodis case' the jail web page states it handles inmates who are confined for up to 1 year, Jodi has been there 5!

I absolutely agree that it is obvious Arias was not in solitary given the numerous phone calls, video chats, pictures of her etc. etc.

But I do believe she is now.
Her infractions were too serious to ignore this time.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Justice - 03-24-2015

Just in case Sheriff Joe does not know which BANK is in charge of the ‘Trust Fund’ (my bet is that he does already knows) and needs to investigate farther, here it is. US Bank is named in this ‘Curious Announcement’.
Jodi Arias – Curious announcement | jamoroki
http://jamoroki.com/2013/10/23/jodi-arias-curious-announcement/

Now, from this site, I went to this link:
Jodi Arias Is Innocent .com - The #1 Jodi Arias Support site! Jodi Arias trial. Jodi Arias News. Justice for Jodi Arias. — Jodi Arias Is Innocent .com - The #1 Jodi Arias Support site! Jodi Arias trial. Jodi Arias News. Justice for Jodi Arias.
http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/

From the above article, that could be of interest to the Sheriff or Maricopa County investigators, this link still works: on the #1 Jodi Arias Support Site – Jodi Arias is Innocent.com

The first two links show as ‘Page Not Found’. But this one does work and I just want everyone here to know the ‘Justice’ who wrote garbage is NOT me!! Its nauseating.