The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Justice - 03-31-2015

(03-31-2015, 09:19 PM)NERN Wrote:  I think she will appeal but it will be wasted energy on her part.
Any appeal she tries will be denied and I personally thank JSS.

I am a firm believer that Arias will not become the "Pod Princess" in Perryville not even in 10 years.
Felons, a lot of them, are smart cookies.
They know when they are being played by someone.
They may befriend someone but it is always for a purpose - commissary, sex, drugs or access to the outside for example.
They do not tolerate arrogance, suck-ups or someone that feels they come from a better place than them.
They have no use for someone they see as "privileged".
They have no use for pathological liars.

Arias is all of the above and it is going to make things very difficult for her.
She has no idea of the inmate rules within the prison. No idea at all and she probably feels her charm will win them over.

To become respected within the prison, she will have to play by their rules.
This is something that is very foreign to her.
In her mind, others' rules do not apply to her.
She wants what SHE wants and she will try almost everything she can to get it.

Arias is NOT that good and her "charm" will work against her in my opinion.
She has absolutely no idea what is in store for her.

I agree. She's not good at 'charming' other women! She is clueless about that. She could not even get along with a cell mate. Didn't they get into a fight? I know I read that Jodi had claimed 'self-defense'. That was the same as putting the blame on her cell mate, and in prison...you do not snitch. Each time she 'blames' so and so, she's snitching on them, to save her own butt. That alone will cause her multiple problems. Plus, I can see her correcting their English or maybe even their Spanish, and that won't buy her any stars either. And...she'll try some of her 'big' $5.00 words on them, and they'll just tell her to F--- herself and punch her in the mouth.

It's a fact, she never had any 'girl' friends along with her 'ex's'. And she won't find any at Perryville either, unless its another 'Donaman', who is big enough to act like her body guard. She's in for a rude awakening, and I am glad she is!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-31-2015

Cathy shutdown the Cassandra rumor mill, a minute ago' it was a harassment charge for threats filed that included threats against Nurmi on Facebook (JII's my guess) and most think Jodi didn't know Martinez when they shared a cell' so threats must have been to give Florez a ---Mexican-bow-tie--- not Martinez' Florez did tell Jodi Martinez's name as gonna prosecute in California.

Theirs no other Cassandra motions.

So I posted talking about what Jodi could have wanted to talk to JSS about, and the top researchers are still without an idea.

And Nern they all appeal, so Jodi will' it's a dead-end route, JSS will never give Jodi a jury again, and likely the Jodi appeal money was all spent on Hershey bars and MDLR's new car.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Justice - 03-31-2015

(03-31-2015, 09:55 PM)Lunarscope Wrote:  Cathy shutdown the Cassandra rumor mill, a minute ago' it was a harassment charge for threats filed that included threats against Nurmi on Facebook (JII's my guess) and most think Jodi didn't know Martinez when they shared a cell' so threats must have been to give Florez a ---Mexican-bow-tie--- not Martinez' Florez did tell Jodi Martinez's name as gonna prosecute in California.

Theirs no other Cassandra motions.

So I posted talking about what Jodi could have wanted to talk to JSS about, and the top researchers are still without an idea.

And Nern they all appeal, so Jodi will' it's a dead-end route, JSS will never give Jodi a jury again, and likely the Jodi appeal money was all spent on Hershey bars and MDLR's new car.

I just now saw that. Here's the link:

Copy of Cassandra Collins harassment case filed against Jodi Arias. (Very interesting!)
http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Read-the-Petition-for-Injunction-against-Harassment-filed-by-Excellmate-of-Jodi-Arias/c1oiw/551af9ee0cf215f35a2df3ec

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 03-31-2015

(03-31-2015, 09:49 PM)Justice Wrote:  
(03-31-2015, 09:19 PM)NERN Wrote:  I think she will appeal but it will be wasted energy on her part.
Any appeal she tries will be denied and I personally thank JSS.

I am a firm believer that Arias will not become the "Pod Princess" in Perryville not even in 10 years.
Felons, a lot of them, are smart cookies.
They know when they are being played by someone.
They may befriend someone but it is always for a purpose - commissary, sex, drugs or access to the outside for example.
They do not tolerate arrogance, suck-ups or someone that feels they come from a better place than them.
They have no use for someone they see as "privileged".
They have no use for pathological liars.

Arias is all of the above and it is going to make things very difficult for her.
She has no idea of the inmate rules within the prison. No idea at all and she probably feels her charm will win them over.

To become respected within the prison, she will have to play by their rules.
This is something that is very foreign to her.
In her mind, others' rules do not apply to her.
She wants what SHE wants and she will try almost everything she can to get it.

Arias is NOT that good and her "charm" will work against her in my opinion.
She has absolutely no idea what is in store for her.

I agree.  She's not good at 'charming' other women!  She is clueless about that.  She could not even get along with a cell mate.  Didn't they get into a fight?  I know I read that Jodi had claimed 'self-defense'.  That was the same as putting the blame on her cell mate, and in prison...you do not snitch.  Each time she 'blames' so and so, she's snitching on them, to save her own butt.  That alone will cause her multiple problems.  Plus, I can see her correcting their English or maybe even their Spanish, and that won't buy her any stars either. And...she'll try some of her 'big' $5.00 words on them, and they'll just tell her to F--- herself and punch her in the mouth.

It's a fact, she never had any 'girl' friends along with her 'ex's'.  And she won't find any at Perryville either, unless its another 'Donaman', who is big enough to act like her body guard.  She's in for a rude awakening, and I am glad she is!

Justice,
You ABSOLUTELY hit the nail on the head! Way to go!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-31-2015

Makes sence to me' the above.

So Cassandra has a rider of police harassment up to rape by police after her jail release, it's a dangerous neighborhood Mesa area, so I have to assume Jodi has used sexual favors in jail if Cassandra did, and I'm talking male guards, no wonder first of two doors to her cell was allowed open that allowed secret phone calling. That's the solitary Joe said she was in before retrial.

Does anyone think sealed hearings last week were about Cassandra's protection order' FBI was mentioned' and I heard Cassandra say she talked to FBI before' if threat was available by screen shots I believe the FBI or other authorities must resolve, but JII is still up?

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 03-31-2015

I personally have not been following the Cassandra issue.

And....I doubt very much that Arias gave sexual favours to guards in jail. she may have tried, who knows, but the guards are not stupid.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 04-01-2015

Twitter conversation;
= JDT is open to debate and hjblank81 wasn't talking like a Travis supporter, Ellen was and was posting what's below!

EllenLN4 @hjblank81 agreed I think she was hiding in the garage
= I think Jodi hid in bathroom with bedroom door locked.
@hjblank81 @justdatruth2012 ~she didn't leave as early as everyone thinks~hiding there until roomate left~travel time fits then...IMO
@justdatruth2012 @hjblank81 ~hell, she could've been in the room the whole time...locked door..Naps in pen...she knew roomates achedule
@hjblank81 @justdatruth2012 ~she penned Naps~her call from Kingman area is only 3 hours out making it around 8-830 when she left Mesa

I say call was after Kingman and Jodi needed all fuel from cans in trunk, (she would have been near empty around Hoover Dam if she had not fueled before the Dam, theirs a sightseeing deserted desert road to Hoover Dams Lake Mead called Temple Bar road, perfect seclusion pullovers for miles and tower would ping there, cars floor mats, bed blanket (used to protect seats from blood) Weapons and while pumping fuel from can to fuel tank Jodi made the calls!

I posted a blog from Carmen Geditt and found this, figured I'd share, it was jury CrockPot inspired!
http://carmengeditt.blogspot.com/?m=1
Recipe for Justice

1 loving generous guy
1 narcissistic succubus
Add a dash of sex, and a pinch of religion

Blend in
2 best friends
2 ex girlfriends
1 love interest
1 trip to cancun
1 rental car, white
3 gascans
1 box of hair color
1 tbsp KY jelly
1 gun
1 knife
1 camera
1 adorable dog
1 broken-hearted family

Add
1 soft-spoken meticulous detective
1 brilliant passionate prosecutor

Bring to a boil.

Now put on low and add
1 humongous slimeball
1 screechy willnut, grated
1 quart of chacha
1/2 cup of sherry

Fold in
1 hot medical examiner
2 or 3 ripe dummies
1 smart cookie
1 bishop
3 computer geeks

Mix all ingredients together and simmer for 7 years. Add lies as needed.

On the side
Take 1 mom and throw under bus. Next add a hundred fools, a thousand reporters, a million caring supporters, and a zillion tweets and stir. More may be added for individual taste.

Cover and bring slowly to boiling point.

Pick 18 jurors. Place in collander and rinse with cold water. Carefully remove any that may cause others to spoil until you are left with a dozen. Be careful that the jurors do not mix with the sidedish or they may have to be thrown out. Keep 2 on hand just in case.

To finish, slowly pour the main dish over the jurors into a crockpot and set aside in jury room until the succubus is done.
Sprinkle with hope and love for garnish.

Serve immediately.
Bon appetit!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 04-01-2015

Nern, probably the guards aren't stupid, but there have been times that guards have had sex with inmates and on our news a day or so ago, a guard in a jail or prison (I'm not sure which) was convicted of supplying prisoners with three types of drugs. My point is simply that there have been guards in jails and prisons of have done things that are against the rules. I don't know anything about the Arias situation because I hadn't heard of it before, so I'm not commenting on that, but just that there have been things that have happened in other jails/prisons.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 04-01-2015

Copied' Troy Haden has confirmed the sentencing will be live streamed at 8:30 MST on April 13th, and they will have one camera and he will follow her to Perryville, where the doors will close and that's the end.
Troy is also in the works for an interview with Juan Martinez. Saying right now, Juan is playing hard to get. Lol

Many question day after was announced earlier, we wait, Travis's book will be out on the 13th. I bet a instant Best Seller and someone should create a special customized Bookcover of Bloggerese, signed by the Masters, Martinez sayings with Travis's name on front.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 04-01-2015

Lunarscope, all I can say is WOW. I would never have been able to find all those minute entries! Way to go, Lunarscope. Thank you.