The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 04-04-2015

I too followed the Manson case and have read a great deal on it.
I have seen numerous shows about him and watched the interviews of his hard-core followers (females) who were finally released from his power over the years and now see him for the monster that he is.

Except for Tex Watson, Manson's manipulation was mainly with the opposite sex - just like Arias.
Except for Squeaky, who tried to kill the President, Manson is a forgotten person. Even the three women who were convicted alongside of him have since denounced Manson. Susan Atkins died of brain cancer while in prison.

I am not worried about Arias. For a few years we will still hear of her actions with supporters but they will fall off one by one and she will be left alone with FEMALE inmates, behind bars for the rest of her life. Her supporters will move on to the next freak.

I heard something last night on Lockup Raw on MSNBC. They were interviewing a man who has killed three people - his mother, another inmate and the last being a prison counsellor. He killed the counsellor because he wanted the DP as he was too chicken to kill himself.
But one thing he said stood out for me.
He was talking about remorse.
He said that there can be no remorse when you have premeditated and carried out a killing. If people are looking for remorse, they will be sadly disappointed because NO ONE who plans an murder and carries it out is going to have any.
Very interesting comment.

Justice,

You stated...
"...because he saw through her and did not love her and never wanted to take her as his wife! (But then, who would?) She saw him as robbing her of the 'future' and of the benefits that she felt she was ENTITLED to have-- with him. I loved my husband and would have been happy to live in a cave, as long as he was there. I never had to, but she wanted to be the one to share his traveling excursions, his prestige, his many friends, his 5 bedroom home, she would be a co-landlady to his renters, she would have a decent income, a nice car, and would be known as 'MRS. Travis Alexander."

I absolutely agree that Arias wanted all that you stated. She wanted it and she felt she deserved it all.
She thought she had found what she wanted with Darryl but as we all know, it was not enough as she was not the centre of his attention AND there wasn't the money.

I believe that Arias would have been satisfied for a while but when she learns that Travis' career and his friends remain extremely important to him and she would not be the centre of his attention, she would start to look elsewhere. If they had ever had children, she would have been vying for attention even more as she sees the adoration Travis would have for them. I also believe she would not be able to embrace the tenants of Mormonism as it would be too restrictive for her.

It would never have lasted and Travis would have been very hurt as she moved on, but he would have been alive.
His rejection of her and what she wanted is what killed him by her hand.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Copperblue - 04-04-2015

(04-04-2015, 05:00 PM)NERN Wrote:  I too followed the Manson case and have read a great deal on it.
I have seen numerous shows about him and watched the interviews of his hard-core followers (females) who were finally released from his power over the years and now see him for the monster that he is.

Except for Tex Watson, Manson's manipulation was mainly with the opposite sex - just like Arias.
Except for Squeaky, who tried to kill the President, Manson is a forgotten person. Even the three women who were convicted alongside of him have since denounced Manson. Susan Atkins died of brain cancer while in prison.

I am not worried about Arias. For a few years we will still hear of her actions with supporters but they will fall off one by one and she will be left alone with FEMALE inmates, behind bars for the rest of her life. Her supporters will move on to the next freak.

I heard something last night on Lockup Raw on MSNBC. They were interviewing a man who has killed three people - his mother, another inmate and the last being a prison counsellor. He killed the counsellor because he wanted the DP as he was too chicken to kill himself.
But one thing he said stood out for me.
He was talking about remorse.
He said that there can be no remorse when you have premeditated and carried out a killing. If people are looking for remorse, they will be sadly disappointed because NO ONE who plans an murder and carries it out is going to have any.
Very interesting comment.

Justice,

You stated...
"...because he saw through her and did not love her and never wanted to take her as his wife! (But then, who would?) She saw him as robbing her of the 'future' and of the benefits that she felt she was ENTITLED to have-- with him. I loved my husband and would have been happy to live in a cave, as long as he was there. I never had to, but she wanted to be the one to share his traveling excursions, his prestige, his many friends, his 5 bedroom home, she would be a co-landlady to his renters, she would have a decent income, a nice car, and would be known as 'MRS. Travis Alexander."

I absolutely agree that Arias wanted all that you stated. She wanted it and she felt she deserved it all.
She thought she had found what she wanted with Darryl but as we all know, it was not enough as she was not the centre of his attention AND there wasn't the money.

I believe that Arias would have been satisfied for a while but when she learns that Travis' career and his friends remain extremely important to him and she would not be the centre of his attention, she would start to look elsewhere. If they had ever had children, she would have been vying for attention even more as she sees the adoration Travis would have for them. I also believe she would not be able to embrace the tenants of Mormonism as it would be too restrictive for her.

It would never have lasted and Travis would have been very hurt as she moved on, but he would have been alive.
His rejection of her and what she wanted is what killed him by her hand.

Hello, I'm new here and hit this page at random and read it all. I too read about the Manson group and the murders. So unfair that Tex was able to have a family and a ministry. Life can be surreal sometimes. I can't help but wonder if Leslie Van Houten should get paroled. She was not at the Tate home, something that brings out emotionally charged points of view. People adore Sharon as she was so beautiful, seemingly kind and carrying a baby due so soon. The others are also remembered fondly, with Sebring easily giving his life for Sharon. Leslie did stab Mrs Bianca and such. Many are released for far worse crimes after this many years. I say let her go as she's only inside because of the Manson name as well as Sharon's.

I completely agree with you about Arias. She certainly did want what Travis could provide and you named well. She didn't particularly love him, if at all. She was using Prepaid Legal as a dating service and Travis took the bait, poor guy. It is very telling that a man who was ready for marriage did not want Jodi. He may have known too much in the end and would have ruined her carefully created facade.
Her reputation was/is so important to her. He was disposable goods to her, so she murdered him cruel and messy. That was a way to also hurt his friends and family who didn't like her--most everyone. He also wasn't going to Cancun, period, since she couldn't go. I believe she was going to give him a chance to take her. She bought the sunscreen after all.

She's damn lucky she didn't get death, it was so close. I hope she fades into the tomorrows of prison life and the others sees her for what she is.    

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 04-04-2015

Welcome Copperblue! So nice to have you on board.

Unfortunately, the Manson case was so big (bigger than this damn Arias case and that is without social media!) and the actions were so heinous, these women will never get out. I guess after over 40 years behind bars, they have adapted to some sort of life.

Arias may have not gotten the DP, but the prospect of living the rest of her natural life behind steel, concrete and bars WITH no member of the opposite sex, only serious female offenders and having to wear the same thing day after day and eat the same food day after day along with having to follow the rules and having every moment of her life scrutinized cannot be very gratifying.
Hell on earth to me.
She is a walking dead person with no friend or family support.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 04-05-2015

Welcome Copperblue, below is quote' and a comment quoted!
Behind The Words

I finally had the courage to look, lol (Rachel told me it was good). I offer my most sincere thanks to each of you. If not for your encouragement (and honestly, some of it came from comments you've made in random discussions about the case), I would have never taken the plunge. My deepest hope, my goal, my desire, and my objective has always been to unmask the monster who not only stole a human life, but who took extreme measures to insure that her victim knew what was happening to him. Did he think, "Will she get away with this?". Did he think, "Oh my God...my grandmother. She won't survive this."? Did he think, "Is she going to leave my dead body here, or is she going to put it in the trunk of her car and bury it in the desert"? I know he was thinking something, and I know he realized he was dying. That is a horribly suffocating reality.

Jodi Arias is addicted to death. She killed him three times while he was still breathing, and then she attempted to kill his memory in court. Her trial was a disgrace -- an absolute disgrace. I've read about those last terminal moments of his life so many times, but still, I secretly hope for the impossible. Maybe, just maybe, it will end some other way. It never does, and it never will. I so desperately wanted him to live. When you get this involved in a line by line breakdown of a trial, you can sometimes lose sight of what actually happened. Usually, that reality hits me in the middle of the night. I'll wake up at 2:00 or 3:00 AM, and this murder lingers in the air of my bedroom. I feel it, and it is so disturbing. I wonder about his fading vision and his pain. I am convinced that she depleted mankind on June 4, 2008.

I feel for his family. I worry about his family. I don't know them, and I probably never will. However, I see what this has done to them, and I count them among the victims of this butcher named Arias. I want his memory to be honored and respected. I do not want the disgusting tarnish of Jodi Arias to touch Travis Alexander. Honestly, I was never a proponent of the death penalty -- until I followed this case. It is so disturbing that the life of Jodi Arias has been ascribed more value and more worth than that of Travis Alexander. My hope is that he really is in a better place -- free of the diseased individual who stole his life. For Jodi Arias, I have no feeling -- no compassion and no sympathy. If we could put her in a rocket ship and let her circle Saturn until she died a natural death, I'd be very happy.

Behind The Words
Thank you , Merri. I truly want Travis to be remembered as the man who made people laugh, the man who brightened the room, the man who took the time to make up care packages and hand them out to those on the street, and the man who believed that he was serving his creator and mankind to the best of his ability. I think of that little boy -- the one who overcame horrific odds -- and I get angry. He was just beginning to understand who he was and what he could do to make his corner of the world a better place. Was he flawed? Yes, and those flaws are what made him human. His flaws are why we relate to him. He is our brother, our son, our grandson, or our nephew. Travis would have prevailed in life, and it is inexcusable for one twisted woman (who refused to receive treatment or medication for her obvious disorder) to secure her name in history because of her crime.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 04-05-2015

I too saw that this book has been written about Arias' 18 days of testimony.

It is one of many that will be written about this monster in the future.

Until sentencing, Arias will be front and centre on all those minds that have followed this case.

I find it interesting that people who are Travis' supporters and are genuine in their feelings for Travis and his family, still need their fix and therefore watch the videos of the trial, read whatever they can about Arias and keep her in the limelight.

I understand that dissecting the mind of a monster is interesting and I guess can be of some value down the road (although these people are not prevented from what they will do and only when caught does the interest begin). I also understand that so many are frustrated and extremely upset over happenings throughout this case. We do it here on this forum just like everyone else on other blogs/pages/sites, etc. I also understand that many comments are a way for people to vent their frustrations and it is good that there are places that allow this.

I have not personally watched any of the second trial videos. I know the outcome. I do not want to watch disgusting Nurmi and the rest of the defense team. I do not want to see Arias as she tries to annihilate Travis and everyone else in her path of destruction AND I will not give her my time. I know the outcome. There is absolutely no question in my mind that Martinez is awesome in his job but I do not need to see him in action for a second time. I know his brilliance.

I have been an active participant in my comments in areas of the trial that have peaked my exasperation and will continue to do so until Arias is shipped off to Perryville and gone forever. I also like to share information on what I find interesting to me.

But in thinking about all of this, I am coming to the belief that the best way to honour Travis and his family is to no longer follow every minute detail that comes out about Arias. What essentially is being done is feeding her ego by having her discussed over and over again.
She is a murderess, plain and simple.
She committed a horrific crime.
She has been found guilty as charged.
All that remains is her sentencing and then she will be gone.
She is NOT special.

Maybe the best way to honour Travis, his family and friends and what he brought into this world is to read about HIM, HIS work, what HE saw for the future, HIS positive writings and how HE influenced others in a positive way.

Reading, over and over again, about the mind of his murderer, making suppositions about her power over people and how she will manipulate others in the future (behind steel and concrete) does not really give Travis HIS due.
HIS legacy is far more than how he met his death.
His murderer does not deserve or warrant this or any further attention.

Having said this, I will continue to participate and follow what is going on until April 13th.
My abject disgust, and outrage concerning many facets of this case has not changed.

But when she is gone - I will try to remember Travis Alexander and all of his amazing attributes and especially what he has brought into my life - a renewed and valued friendship, after many years, with a dear friend.

THAT is Travis' legacy that continues to live on.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 04-05-2015

That book will be available tomorrow on Kindle' it is very long 400 pages' and is Volume 1 first trial. The writer articulates every Jodi statement, what is not lies is self-destructive or denial, it has the purpose of demented relevance (Kindle first' books later in April), very similar to blogs we read' but for length.

Now the Chris and Skye book tells the humanity and evilness that destroyed, (on Kindle the 13th) I see both aspects valuable for insight (hardcover will have a sentencing chapter' available late April) it reflects on Arias wrongs and Alexander family impact.

Travis's book has been available, I believe these are the best 3, because theirs a lack of self-promotion' fictionalised to promote selling, these are stories told' not accounts assumed, creative license is systematic, but here fiction is discounted.

Jodi had 2 mitigating factors' Female attract and anti-DP zealots, it is a Travesty what Arizona allowed Jodi to do Reslaughtering a upstanding Pilar of communities legacy.
JSS was doing her first DP trial' but she had a non-DP trial before Jodi that required a Judge to step-in sorting out her mess.

Not tasking jury to decided option of undecided is unconscionable, twice. Trial should have been a month long' everything else was fabrication admissible, and that results in books!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 04-05-2015

I do not agree that what went on in this trial fabricates books on this case.

Books have always been written about high profile cases regardless of how long or short they have been and who is the judge, prosecutor and defense team.
They are written because of the heinous crimes that have been convicted.

In this case, it has been the media and especially SOCIAL MEDIA that has escalated it to the high profile it has become.

With social media, every minute detail is noticed, analyzed and commented on.
EVERY detail....the judge and her first DP case, the defense team with the lowlife lawyers, the defense witnesses who fabricated testimony, lied and were unprofessional and/or unethical, the motions, the many, many motions that were ruled on and many against what people thought, the delays, the victimization of the true victim, the two hung juries and accusations of jury misconduct, the explicit details of every aspect of the defendant's life (photos and all), EVERY detail!

Without the media involvement - TV and internet (even in the trial itself through motions) and the number of blogs/forums/FB pages/etc. AND jail officials, this trial could have been over months and months ago. All of these worked hard at keeping this case front and centre and it was exactly what the defendant and her defense team wanted.
All of these played right into their hands.

Books will always be written about crime and it is up to the readers as to whether they become money makers or not.
In this case, too many wanted to capitalize on the notoriety of it.
In this case, I hope that only those books that celebrate Travis Alexander and those that can help professionals in their endeavours are successful.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 04-06-2015

http://justdatruth2012.blogspot.com/2015/04/jodi-arias-is-she-really-psychopath.html

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 04-06-2015

Very interesting article Lunarscope (JDT) - thank you.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 04-06-2015

Yes' better than the last one that was about the same topic, but this would have been harder to understand' had I not read the previous.
Said because' I wanted a way to say! Jodi once said = "I never cross a bridge before getting to it" to my understanding of Jodi that's her 'Center' her methodology and it's to the extreme.

I see in Jodi these two words below' as defined, and everything else she devises is attack back; Words are;

1. Nonchalant (of a person or manner) feeling or appearing casually calm and relaxed; not displaying anxiety, interest, or enthusiasm. "she gave a nonchalant shrug"
a policy or attitude of letting things take their own course' without interfering.
synonyms a non-interventionist, non-interventional,  non-interfering; 

2. Laissez-faire' informal "hands-off " an agenda that embraces the concept of laissez-faire' uninvolved, indifferent; lax, loose,  permissive,  nonrestrictive,  liberal, libertarian

I wish what I'm saying was somehow included in JDT's laymans psychoanalysis!

Now' I see Jodi was raised in a disfunctional environment, including teenage drug use that progressed, but I have held' that Jodi was not medically deprived or subjected to lack of psychological intervention, as is should have been committed to a Nut house.
I think Jodi has a brain deficiency = demented = mis-wired, that would appear on a brain cat-scan, I relate these kind of deficiencies exact to Manson, I do not think Jodi enjoyed killing any more or less than she would have if there were more than just Travis = she would react the same after killing a cruse ship full of people.
Jodi is a rarety' she is more alike a insect (lack of empathy) than an animal, human / elephant = all animals care, I really think Jodi has brain-stem damage, from birth or injury, but early on.
Concluding' all demented killers should receive a brain scan at arrest that jury never have idea of,  just libraries (individuals abnormalities) as that future advances have not lost' what we could have recorded.

I do not agree Life in Prison, and respect that others do.

Jodi Arias Penalty Retrial : Motion To Strike Juror : 3-4-15: https://youtu.be/EGHcu4Al08w