The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 04-06-2015

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/judge-allows-live-video-coverage-of-jodi-arias-sentencing
---------------------------------
I am very sceptical about "brain damage/injury/deficiency" in Arias.

I also do not think she came from a dysfunctional environment any more than many families could be called dysfunctional because they are not "perfect".

Arias is just plain selfish, with lack of empathy for others and very deceitful.
People are not born "liars" but rather learn this trait when they want what they want and do not get it. They must come up with something to have their way.

I do not believe that people are "born to kill" but instead, their experiences throughout life mold their actions.
Arias did not like the attention that others around her got while growing up so she resorted to behaviour that would give her the attention she felt she was due.
This carried over into her adult life.
Many, many people grow up unhappy with what life has dealt them and dream of having more. Most make their way through their lives striving in an honest way to achieve what their goals are.
Arias did not. she wanted it when she wanted it and that was that.

One does not have to have a brain issue to have a personality that just does not care.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 04-07-2015

Nerm I just see Jodi as uniquely dysfunctional, most everybody uses Selective Recall, = get into trouble and practice telling a alternative scenario and practice telling until consistent, or push that lie' until it becomes truth, But Jodi advances to the alternate reality about instantly, her lies are replaceable, Jodi never learned that truthfulness often results in respect for admitted fault' human fault that everyone learns from, mistakes are expected and damage can be replaced' it's just hurting or slighting others that backfires into loss of personal respect.

I don't think Jodi would have turned-out good' had this slaughter not happened, and I do think Jodi was a bad seed' more likely posts birth, as Father Flanagan said "theirs No such thing as a Bad boy" but I believe exceptions are reality, Creation generically produces abnormalities or injuries / damage makes dysfunction.

Beyond that Nerm I wholeheartedly agree that Jodi lied (young-age) as a spoiled brat, and I think her lies were not believed but caused to much trouble to disprove' because Jodi would just exchange another lie defending her Selective Recall, she 100% ignores the events' because she believes herself.

I also think Jodi went from whatever fondness she had for Travis into vindictive mode' late January, $220.00 payment, Travis took on the burden of her slashing his cars tires' twice, I think more than 8 ruined tires, But not Lisa's 4 tires' and I expect the January $1,100.00 checks hurt her financially and revenge festered from there, then when she was forced back to Yreka the murder plans began.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 04-07-2015

Children will seek attention where ever they can get it.
Had Arias been a good girl growing up, she would have received the same attention as her siblings.
This was not enough for her - she wanted the majority of attention in the household.
So her behaviour changed and she began lying and doing things like growing pot on the roof. This got her attention. SHE became the focus and although it was negative behaviour giving her the attention, it was good enough for her.

She left home at 16 because she felt her time was up at home because her family had the nerve to call the authorities on her. By going to Bobby, SHE would be the focus of HIS attention and she wouldn't have the rules of her familial home life.

We all know that this did not work so she moved on to someone like Matt who was far better off than Bobby and she felt HE could give her what she wanted.

Again, this did not work for her - he found someone else and so she once again moved on.

Darryl had a job, a family and they bought a house together. He was older and wiser in her mind and her sexual prowess came into full force with him.
It didn't work. He was devoted to his son and obviously not financial stable as they lost their home.

She now put all her eggs into one basket - Travis. He was a good, honest man, loved by so many, had a great job and a rising future. Again, she used her sexual behaviour to win him over as she recognized this weak spot in him. She did everything she could but he did not want her for anything more than a booty call. She was not marriage material for him.

It was the straw that broke the camel's back for her and all the rejections that she felt she had endured, all of her dreams for the future - all of them went up in smoke when he rejected her. He had to pay for how he treated her and he did - she slaughtered him.

Arias is just a cold-hearted woman where everything revolves around her - her wants and what she feels she deserves in life. Her inherent evilness came out when Travis rejected her.
She may have some kind of diagnosis by professional standards but she knows fully right from wrong.
She knew exactly what she was doing and felt justified in doing it.
Selfish, evil and a total lack of humanity - that is Arias, plain and simple.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 04-07-2015

Although I still believe Jodi has underlining problems, You have precisely defined how Jodi advanced.

Both posts' and we agree she was volatile' I just hope next week that Jodi is filmed going into the courthouse then courtroom' JSS should offer her No protection from the camera, I don't think she has any rights for not being exposed.

Troy will not deny Perryville on Tuesday, I think she will be moved with stealth and the filming of her entering Perryville will be time delayed, I don't care' but I would prefer cameras everywhere, Travis supporters everywhere, I don't expect JSS will give Jodi enough of a scolding' I just don't think JSS will spend time wasting her breath' she must say punishment, to me their are a lot of unanswered questions and excused infraction confusion.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 04-07-2015

Once again Lunarscope, we are on the same page. We just say it differently.
-------------------------------------------

Troy Hayden
@troyhaydenfox10 Judge has set aside entire day of 4/13 for ‪#‎JodiArias‬ sentencing. Members of Alexander family expected to speak. No word on Arias herself.
-------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwxYl_sbb8Iz6yEqNE5gglA3Pf2SdSgwv

Entire Second Trial Playlist
---------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=603&v=NDC2Q-Y9j9c
----------------------------------------

the above are just some links that one may find interesting

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Justice - 04-08-2015

(04-07-2015, 12:39 AM)NERN Wrote:  Children will seek attention where ever they can get it.
Had Arias been a good girl growing up, she would have received the same attention as her siblings.
This was not enough for her - she wanted the majority of attention in the household.
So her behaviour changed and she began lying and doing things like growing pot on the roof. This got her attention. SHE became the focus and although it was negative behaviour giving her the attention, it was good enough for her.

She left home at 16 because she felt her time was up at home because her family had the nerve to call the authorities on her. By going to Bobby, SHE would be the focus of HIS attention and she wouldn't have the rules of her familial home life.

We all know that this did not work so she moved on to someone like Matt who was far better off than Bobby and she felt HE could give her what she wanted.

Again, this did not work for her - he found someone else and so she once again moved on.

Darryl had a job, a family and they bought a house together. He was older and wiser in her mind and her sexual prowess came into full force with him.
It didn't work. He was devoted to his son and obviously not financial stable as they lost their home.

She now put all her eggs into one basket - Travis. He was a good, honest man, loved by so many, had a great job and a rising future. Again, she used her sexual behaviour to win him over as she recognized this weak spot in him. She did everything she could but he did not want her for anything more than a booty call. She was not marriage material for him.

It was the straw that broke the camel's back for her and all the rejections that she felt she had endured, all of her dreams for the future - all of them went up in smoke when he rejected her. He had to pay for how he treated her and he did - she slaughtered him.

Arias is just a cold-hearted woman where everything revolves around her - her wants and what she feels she deserves in life. Her inherent evilness came out when Travis rejected her.
She may have some kind of diagnosis by professional standards but she knows fully right from wrong.
She knew exactly what she was doing and felt justified in doing it.
Selfish, evil and a total lack of humanity - that is Arias, plain and simple.

This is exactly how I see convicted killer, Jodi Ann Arias. You took the words right out of my mouth. Or my fingers....

Travis saw through her, and KNEW she could never be trusted as a wife. She would always be a 'tramp', because to her, that's how she kept her future brighter than it had been in the past. Each 'ex' was nothing to her, and still is nothing to her, except for how she could 'use' them. She continued to USE Matt and Darryl, because she knew she COULD use them! Both of them probably would not assist her again, knowing so much more now, unless they are hiding some fear of retaliation from her. Perhaps in thinking that she could 'send' someone to harm them or their loved ones, or something like that.

She knew her days of 'using' Travis were done...gone...finished. So, she was done with him. He would no longer serve as 'useful' to her. She has no real life lady friends! Even acquaintances to Bobby, Matt, Darryl, and Travis who were 'female' were seen by her as 'enemy' or 'competition'. She ONLY had sex-to-men as a tool to get and keep any man she wanted. But she did not want them as a 'partner', but as a 'step higher' to her standard of living. She realized other women had the same 'tools', but she used her 'tools' as a controlling and manipulative one to raise her standard of living. And with each new man, that worked for a short while. But then, each time she found another man that could raise her standard of living, she would lay the blame on her former 'lover', and we are supposed to believe that it was that former lover who 'betrayed' her! After all, she was SOOOOO faithful, to them!

Am I the only one who believes that even total strangers showed up where she was waitressing, and informed her that her current lover was cheating on her? No, she found ways to sneak and look at their phone or email texts and found each one of them was seeing or talking to 'another' woman. But....she was still living with Darryl and all was well with her...until she latched onto Travis and set her sights on HIM. She is the only one who can be called a serial slut in all of this.

But Travis proved to be more difficult to trap than the others. He was the ONLY one who did not immediately INVITE her to move into his house and his bedroom. Bobby had. Matt had. And Darryl had. But Travis...no! So she claims they became a 'couple' and they dated LONG DISTANCE for less than 5 months, then 'broke up'. So, she moved over a thousand miles to live within minutes of him and her real motive was to 'keep an eye on him' and to FORCE herself into his bedroom, even if she had to crawl through the doggie door to do that! Or sneak into his house and hide in his closet until she could crawl into his bed at night. One way or the other, he was her next step UP in life! But when he would have no part of that, she was done with him.

Killing him was no more to her than swatting a pesky mosquito! But first, she THOUGHT she had lined up Ryan Burns as the next 'object of her affection'. And then her life began to fall apart, for real. She has been fully exposed.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 04-08-2015

Justice,

What a great point that I have not seen anywhere else - Travis was the ONLY person who did not invite her to live with him.
Bobby, Matt and Darryl were sucked in by her sexual prowess and wanted it all for themselves.
I am sure that they began to see that she had no other positive traits than the use of her body and they moved on.

Unfortunately for her and ultimately Travis himself, had she had any brains at all or thoughts FOR others, she would have seen her feminine wiles were not working on Travis.

I also agree with you in that Arias' actions of prying, secretively, into personal emails, texts, etc. of other men she dated was ongoing.
She did not save it just for Travis.
She honed her skills over time in other relationships.

Absolutely she has been exposed for the evil murderess that she is and in less than a week, she will be gone!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 04-09-2015

As the END draws near - it seems we have exhausted all topics - until next week!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 04-09-2015

Jodi needs $80.00 to $100.00 a week for treats' even at Perryville, she goes there on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday, getting mug-shot and room with a blue floor, the Alexander family get 30% of Jodi money off the top' (a higher % would be great) and JSS can take up to another 30% for state restitution, So JII will need to cough-up about over $2,000.00 monthly, and that's assuming all JII's bankroll becomes confiscated' a likelihood.

Jodi cannot start work for 30 days of Max-security, (to earn her keep) and 150+ days of over 100° weather will follow, swamp coolers are fans with water that only cool if directly in turbos wind stream.

Blue will be worn on the 13th to show solidarity, and Jodi in stripes or in Orange (=Perryville) is assured, their are Two one hour Jodi motions or hearings before Jodi is sentenced, that do relate to Jodi trial' that JSS reports takes (set aside) all day, less than 200 hours from now.

I fully expect MDLR and JII punishment' hope Janet included, hope #17 included, know Nurmi (lied to Skye) gets sanctioned, hope Willmott gets implicated, and hope JSS is outsourced = second time, FBI must' Department of Justice must' handle Jodi's child endangering of minors, that should tack-on 20 years, and that would mean' 25 year sentence, it is and always has been in use for accidentally murder while committing a felony in Arizona' theirs no JSS logic to = (last trial) no system is in place for parole, their is also parole for juveniles.

At sentencing JSS will tell Jodi she has the right to a free appeal' if it was a DP decision' Jodi had the right of automatic free appeal, their was never a argument that the DP would cost more' that was with substance, only anti-DP zealot argument related' and without remorse Jodi would not have advanced = her supporters would disrupt their agendas cause.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 04-09-2015

OK, here is my "humble opinion".

I do not think Arias has a huge amount of money in her coffers.
I think it is another fabrication and embellishment. She may have some donations but I do not think in the big amounts that everyone thinks.
If she starts spending on commissary after what she owes to the Alexander family and possible restitution to the state taken off, she will come under scrutiny as to where she gets her money.
Her pleas for money were for her appeals not commissary.

Arias would have to be charged with child endangerment before any more time would be added to her sentence. Maybe she has been - I do not know.

Given her behaviour in Estrella and especially since the ending of the second trial, I would think this information will follow her into Perryville and she would be deemed a "high risk" inmate. This would stall any "work detail" she could have been eligible for with PERFECT behaviour after 30 days.
She will try to manipulate the prison guards once she is settled into her new concrete home and this will work against her as well. She is incapable of PERFECT behaviour!

JSS did not influence this trial - IMO. She did her job and I agree it took a long time. but going into this case, it was well known that JSS did not hurry through a case.
Did she allow the vilifying of Travis' character? Yes she did and I think it was way over the top. did she favour the defense, I do not believe so.

The juries were the ones that would not give her death.
There is also no proof that either jury was tampered with in any way.
#17? To quote Troy Hayden "that ship has sailed".

Who knows what will come of any investigations?
The entire defense team continually acted without any ethics and yes, Nurmi lied to Skye.
I hope that when Arias is sentenced, the investigations continue (if at all still going on) and those that need sanctions, receive them!

But now, we all must accept the way things are. Frustration and anger will not change the situation as it stands.
Arias, the evil, diabolical, lying murderess is going to prison - right where she belongs given that the DP was not rendered.
She will never see the free world again.
She will live with people just like her.
She will be gone and for that I am very pleased!