The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 04-09-2015

This was the first DP JSS trial, I believe incompetence' and taking her time doesn't exclude allowing nonsense unsubstantiated arguments that attempted to assassinate a corpse allowance.

Here are a series of tweets that I agree with;

Tina ‏@kayplustwo
@StabbysPencil @LadyJustice2188 judge Roland Steinle Commands Respect & Order in his Courtroom. Perfect example of UnBiased & UnPrejudiced.

Apr 2
Justice for Travis ‏@trialfn
@LadyJustice2188 @The13thJurorMD too bad he wasn't the judge in JA trial! Or at least given JSS some tips on running her courtroom circus!

Apr 2
The 13th Juror MD ‏@The13thJurorMD
@trialfn @LadyJustice2188 There's great irony in Steinle cleaning up Stephen's last mistrial. Wonder if he'll get remnants of JA case.

Apr 2
Justice for Travis ‏@trialfn
@The13thJurorMD @LadyJustice2188 I see & understand that! Boy where was Judge Steinie during this circus trial? What a shame! #J4TA

So' this is JSS's second failure to judge, I'm not asserting corruptness' just incompetence and failure to self improve, Jodi should have been put in prison as soon as she attempted self representation before first trial started.
Jodi may have just understood her predicament and JII would have never taken hold of destroying the Alexander family, subtract Jodis support base and she would have either gave-up the weapon stash or had a abridged trial.
JSS cannot be blamed without including Sheriff Joe, because both combined acted with ignorant disregard, Jodi getting away with murder is not the issue' JII murdering the Alexander family' Travis and supporters heart is what is at issue, Jodi had no control' JSS did, Jodi never had a mitigation factor, not a single posable or even minuscule defense argument, lies were allowed to be recreated for longevity.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 04-09-2015

My first question would be......

Every judge, who is DP qualified, has their 1st trial. Who SHOULD determine what is the best trial a judge should preside over for the 1st time?
That would be prejudicial. They may never get to preside over any DP case.

My 2nd question would be.......

Why is this trial any different that those trials of Charles Manson, Edward Kemp, Scott Peterson, Ted Bundy, Son of Sam, Casey Anthony, Wendi Andriano, Charles Ng, Rodney Alcala, and the upcoming trial of Robert Durst to name a few?
The Arias trial is as horrific as all of these.

JSS is being condemned for doing her job. There is no bearing on the fact that this is her 1st DP trial.
NO ONE can tell me that each and every judge has not made mistakes when presiding over a trial.

Social Media is the culprit for this condemnation and accusations of incompetence.
Social media made this case so high profile and through it, encouraged people to lay blame.
Other media picked up on the hype and ran with it.
When the public didn't get what they wanted - they HAVE to find fault and so it goes onto the judge's shoulders.

"Jodi should have been put in prison as soon as she attempted self representation before first trial started."
It is my understanding that every defendant has the right to request self-representation and therefore I disagree with this statement.

If there is blame to be laid - put it squarely where it belongs (IMO).
Put it on Arias the murderess and her unethical and low-life defense team. They used the law in every devious way they could to put on their case. They used every trick in the book.
Ripping apart the true victim is an abhorrent defense but it seems that the laws allow it.
THAT IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE BLAMED AND CHANGED!

And I reiterate - it was the two juries that could not give her death!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Justice - 04-09-2015

I just want to let y'all know about a very different kind of book that just came out yesterday. This one is really worth the read. You see, I am a stickler for 'facts' and sometimes, being the kind of person I am, I'm asking questions or coming to conclusions that it seems most over look or do not notice. (I say that because I have found some of you who frequent this site are the same way.)

But here is the info where I ordered this just released book and I have a Kindle, but never could get it to work. Its still brand new. But I went with a Barnes and Noble Nook instead.

But...now there is a kindle app that is FREE and you can get it and read on your phone or tablet or even you PC. I got the free app and I'm reading the book now. This girl that wrote the book is a keen thinker and she actually analyzes every statement that comes our of JA's or Nurmi's mouths and she is GOOD. Lies are confronted as the statements are said. This book is really worth the read, and worth the $5.99 it cost me to get it downloaded to the free app.

I highly recommend the book. Its something good to do until Monday morning!! I was not that fond of Picture Perfect and was fairly pleased with Jane Valez Mitchell's book, but this one is really DIFFERENT AND GOOD. Here's the link:

"Behind The Words" book by Kim Anne Whittemore, available at http://www.KimAWhittemore.com

It takes you where it can be downloaded and tells about the free app.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 04-10-2015

Justice' I talked about that book' post 1,144 (all exerps) and post 1,145' then discussed books about Jodi about Travis with Nerm. I will likely get the book for a keepsake' don't have kindle or good internet' unless away from home with laptop.
She disects every Jodi statement and adds explanation, their are a few unexplained and 100% accuracy is what will be convaluted, in my opinion' roadtrip and attack sequence is not actual account, so her book must have errors, I applaud her skills and her portrayal portrayals, excellent. Please tell us more after reading some of the 900 pages.

Nerm Jodi age as a mitigation factor was being female only, so she cannot be scaled equally but you have exampled alike trials for alike male slaughters. I know only what headline news told about Casey because I never followed or cared at that time, so I will research Wendi Andriano who I also don't know about.

Scrabble day' holiday April, 13th
National Peach Cobbler Day April, 13th
Beatles 'Help' released in US April, 13th
Christan holiday of 'Feast' April, 13th
First Pony Express delivered April, 13th

Proud day for newspress' April 13, 1999 - Jack Kervorkian was sentenced in Pontiac, Michigan to 10 to 25 years in prison for the second-degree murder of Thomas Youk. Youk's assisted suicide was videotaped and shown on "60 Minutes" in 1998.

Wendi Andriano Arizona DP 2004 and automatic appeal denied 2007, appeals ended, anti-DP attorney appealed jury were forced to fight 11 to 1 stalemate by judge order to resume deliberations, 2 alternate jurors said No DP and 1 said nothing would have changed her mind. Martinez persecuted. Brutally slaughtered her terminally I'll husband, poisoned then beat him with a bar stool, likely terminal cancer was medical malpractice' that was unattempted, it was a mercy killing premeditated at bars while she was sleeping around, it seams to me elderly male holdout juror sas unduly pressured, but I only read from Wiki and have no further research knowledge.
Casie walked and most think wrongfully, Scott Peterson and Robert Durst just don't compare to Jodi in my assessment, to me Jodi equates to the Texas chainsaw murderers demented mentality, I would classify DP and worst of worst DP like Canada does, and if a No DP state the same worst of the worst classification.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Justice - 04-10-2015

I am actually laughing out loud at some of the things I'm reading in this Kindle on my PC. Here's a sampling. For your info, the author's comments, some are in parenthesis and others are just comments. (None of this is my comments) :

Nurmi wanted to explore the upwardly mobile careers of Jodi and Matt. She was working at Applebee’s (I’m assuming it was part-time or he would have wanted to credit her for working full time.) “What about Matt?” “Oh yes, he was a Manager at Subway.” Well, isn’t that something! He’s not slicing tomatoes or throwing slices of turkey on rolls, he was telling other people to slice tomatoes and throw slices of turkey on rolls. Fasinating work, if you can get it.

Nurmi could have asked how many hours the two of them worked a week, but instead gave her a big, open-ended question. He said, “Tell us what life was like. How did he treat you?”

Jodi responds, “That was probably one of the best times of my life. um…he treated me very well. He was very kind. He was respectful. He was very spiritual (Get it? He was all of the things that mean old Travis Alexander wasn’t.) "When I first met him, I was a little bit leery of some of the things he was into. Um…I saw some books on witchcraft and I thought ‘uhhhh’ (all of her teeth are on display as she smile at the jurors) but he explained to me that he was just seeking…that he had gone to church most of his life and UM…he and his family were very much into Native American culture, so he asked his Pastor about Native Americans and the Pastor told him they went to hell – because they did not have Jesus Christ (she’s still smiling as she talks about Native Americans burning in hell). UM…so that turned him off to Christianity…and….UM…he decided to explore other religions, so when I met him, he was not practicing Wicca, but was studying it…and …UM….so he explained it a little bit to me so that I wasn’t, I guess, frightened or suspicious…or superstitious, I guess, maybe – of the religion. UM…I never practiced it myself, but I think he did prior to us getting together, and by the time I met him, he was sort of moving on to other – like studying eastern philosophy and Hinduism and Buddhism, and that kind of thing, too."

Nurmi attempts to stop the flow of whatever the hell this is by saying, “Okay.” She’s not ready to stop, she continues, “So our relationship took a lot of spiritual turns and twists (She does a swimming hand motion for emphasis).

Does anyone remember the question? She was asked to describe what life was like when she was working at Applebee’s and Matt was working at Subway. If she is to be believed, life was lived on a bookshelf filled with books about various religions. Jodi claimed she was frightened by witchcraft and Wicca. Really? Does she remember Bobby Juarez, the vampire she dated? Has she so quickly erased from her memory the long dark coat and high collared white shirt of the undead? Does she remember talking about her love for Ann Rice novels?

Nurmi shifts gears without warning. He wants to examine the carnal areas of the couple’s life. I’d rather go back to the spiritual plane. As pointless as it was, at least everyone was wearing clothes. Nurmi plows forward. He asks, “This may go without saying, you two lived together, but was this a sexual relationship?” She’s still sitting up strong. Answers confidently, “Yes.” Nurmi asks, “Did you love Matt?” “Yes, very much. I was in love with him.” (Yawn)

Nurmi wants to know about money. She said they split everything 50/50, but never told if they worked FT or PT or how much the rent was and lived in a small apartment for about 5 months (why do I believe they fled under cover of night or were evicted?) and then moved to Crater Lake. (I will refrain from pointing out the irony of the town name and certain parts of Jodi’s anatomy.) Her answer solidifies my belief they skipped out on their last landlord.

Does this sound like anything a normal person would say? Would you talk about the elevation of the town you were moving to if someone asked you why you moved? No, probably not. However, Jodi does. She tells "its very high elevation and the snow stays till about July and comes back in October." They worked there for a season and got a dorm room there. (Anything to keep from paying rent.) Going from an apartment to a dorm might be impressive if your spirituality demanded that you become detached from the material things in life, but it’s not too impressive if you can’t invite anyone to your home for dinner because there just is not enough room on the dorm beds for everyone to balance their plates.

ROFLACGU (ROLLING ON FLOOR LAUGHING AND CAN'T GET UP)
But I agree with the author who asks several times, What has any of this to do with what she did to Travis on June 4, 2008?

Thanks' she will have to go with the Ninja skateboarders McDonald Lodi BS for consistancy' but miles will not equate, so we get what we get, its the red room bar hopping with matt and his roomate that Im interested in.

Its good reading' I want to use a highlighter reading then a reread will be easy to do. Well worth the few bucks.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 04-10-2015

(04-10-2015, 01:48 AM)Lunarscope Wrote:  Justice' I talked about that book' post 1,144 (all exerps) and post 1,145' then discussed books about Jodi about Travis with Nerm. I will likely get the book for a keepsake' don't have kindle or good internet' unless away from home with laptop.
She disects every Jodi statement and adds explanation, their are a few unexplained and 100% accuracy is what will be convaluted, in my opinion' roadtrip and attack sequence is not actual account, so her book must have errors, I applaud her skills and her portrayal portrayals, excellent. Please tell us more after reading some of the 900 pages.

Nerm Jodi age as a mitigation factor was being female only, so she cannot be scaled equally but you have exampled alike trials for alike male slaughters. I know only what headline news told about Casey  because I never followed or cared at that time, so I will research  Wendi Andriano who I also don't know about.

Scrabble day' holiday April, 13th
National Peach Cobbler Day April, 13th
Beatles 'Help' released in US April, 13th
Christan holiday of 'Feast' April, 13th
First Pony Express delivered April, 13th

Proud day for newspress' April 13, 1999 - Jack Kervorkian was sentenced in Pontiac, Michigan to 10 to 25 years in prison for the second-degree murder of Thomas Youk. Youk's assisted suicide was videotaped and shown on "60 Minutes" in 1998.

Lunarscope,

In my book, killing your wife and unborn child (male), killing your dying husband (female), killing your OWN child (female), slaughtering 7 innocent people (females), shooting couples while they sit in their cars (male), killing your mother and beheading her (male) et al....
ALL of these are heinous crimes by human beings and gender has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Also, it is my understanding that age as a mitigating factor for Arias was just that - age - and not that she was female.

My point was that all of these murderers and others as well went to trial and it was presided over by a judge.
All of these crimes were terrible. All of these crimes made the defendants' - human beings - eligible for the DP.

There are DP qualified judges. I assume they are chosen for a case based on availability, and whose turn it is and NOT whether it is their 1st or 100th DP case.
No one should be able to pick and choose what trial judge should preside over a specific case.
Again, this would be prejudicial and some might never be chosen if this was done.

Justice,

I hope that you do not mind, but I am going to rely on you for comments on this book you have purchased.

For me, I cannot read anymore in depth analysis of Arias. She is what she is and I am so looking forward to having her gone.

I DO appreciate your postings and find them interesting.

Theirs no way age of 27 would be a male mitigation factor, age or sex require assessment of the individual, For certification Nurmi kept calling Jodi a girl, but that was retrial, age was considered a mitigation factor first trial, age of girl, sex of woman, age of boy, sex of man all are about the individual pictured, and interrelated. Remove girlish age of 27 and sex becomes untopiced.

Jodi was a premeditated backstabber' she was (in my opinion) a serial killer in the making, lack of remorse matters' but lack of emotions relates a savage, a predatory insect or crazed animal alike reptilian. I relate Jodi a worst of the worst not because of a killing but because of her absence of empathy, the girl is unable to cry, demented to the extreme, a Camellia.

As far as JSS' she lost courtroom control pretrial' if allowing frivolous motions for delays her problem, then she should have been replaced, spending Arizona money is just the public opinion, both sides of the fence blame JSS for incompetence, and that's what stirred the discontent, no authority accepted JSS lack of protection for constitutional rights, she allowed Jodi to have court documents in her possession' during transport, large specialty meals and fired the two court employees that told on Janet for talking to the first Jury Foreman during deliberations, the #17 note was #17 texting Janet then note was handed to Randy, why because Janet had already threatened Martinez and didn't want appearance of impropriety, a Jury Foreman  (in all matters) is the only person authorised to discuss (notes) matters with a Judge, the #17 note told JSS the 11 to 1 split, (information the judge tells jury never to expose) that's mistrial material, we wait for the 13th of April to find out the ramifications of #17' who lied about researching trial, Jodi sentencing holds precedence. And MDLR will be exposed expelled on or after the 13th, all lack of Courtroom respect.

Justice' Behind The Words;
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=IrZQAgPxxqc#

mediafire.com/view/z7spl0poc7k80sb

Deanna Reid
The Eulogy

Sorry, I know I should've posted this earlier ...for those who were unable to attend the funeral in CA ... below is the Eulogy. Sorry if the formatting is weird. And please forgive my grammatical errors.

Eulogy for Travis Alexander

Given by Deanna Reid at funeral service held on 06/21/08 in Riverside, CA.

It is my honor and privilege to pay tribute to my dearest friend. I would ask that your prayers be with me as I try my best to speak today.

Travis Victor Alexander was born on July 28, 1977 to Gary and Pamela Alexander in Riverside, CA. He had two older brothers (Gary & Greg) and was followed with four sisters (Tanisha, Samantha, Hillary, Allie) and one more brother (Steven). This is an excerpt from Travis’s blog, recalling when he was a small child he says:

During this time I can think of two fond memories of my childhood. The first is Sesame Street. My Sisters and I watched it everyday and it took our minds to where kids were happy and learning.
The other was visiting the home of my Great-Grandfather Vic. He would grab me by my shoulders and shake me. Then he would follow with these words, these words that alter every aspect of my life, “Travis, you need to know that you are special, that there is not anything that you can’t do. There is something great inside you. You’re special Travis, don’t you ever forget it.” That was quickly followed by a rigid hug that would squeeze the breath out of me.

I remember the day I came to the conclusion there was a God. I was 6. I screamed as loud as I could all day long to God, for my near by grand mother to get me and take me for the weekend. Sure enough that evening she came and picked me up.

Travis moved in with his grandparents Jim & Norma Sarvey when he was 11 years old. Things were rough at home with his parents so one day he walked over to his Grandmother’s house and said to her, I’m going to live with you now.
Travis used to quote Abraham Lincoln when referring to his grandmother changing the quote slightly by saying, “All I am, or can be, I owe to my angel (grand) mother”.

It may be a surprise to some people that when Travis first started high school, he was very shy. He went to Rubidoux High and at times would eat lunch in the library all by himself. He considered himself to be an introvert but started to break out of his shell after he became active in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints when he was 16 years old.
He was on the wrestling team and loved to practice his wrestling moves on his sisters. He would also flex his muscles whenever an opportunity presented itself or even when it didn’t!

After high school he worked to save money to serve a mission for the church. He was called to serve in the Colorado Denver South mission from 1996 to 1998. Travis wrote me a letter while I was serving a mission and said the following:
I was going through my missionary pictures and remembering back to those days. It almost seems like a dream. Those were some good times. Those were also some really rough times but it was a blast. It brought me back to how hard I worked and how much I learned. Enjoy your time serving our Redeemer and Savior. That was the best part of it--just serving Him.

Travis returned with honor from his mission and began attending the Riverside Singles Ward. He loved to be social and date and made special efforts to be friends with everyone. He also continued as a member missionary and strived to find those that were searching for something more so that he could share his knowledge of the gospel with them.

Doing his family’s genealogy was very important to him. He would get excited when he would find members of his family and link his family tree together. He would attend the temple often and was called to be a temple worker at the LA temple for a time after his mission.

He worked many different jobs in search for a career. None of them seemed to be working out so he prayed that he would find something. The next day he had a feeling he should go up to Chris Hughes at church and ask him what he did for a living. Meanwhile, Chris had been praying for someone that could be a leader in his developing business with Pre-paid Legal Services—someone with the same vision he had. Sure enough, Travis became an associate with Pre-Paid Legal and worked and thrived in this business opportunity.

In 2004, Travis packed his bags and moved to Mesa, AZ where he purchased his home on Queensborough Avenue. He loved to decorate and make improvements—so much that he bought Martha Stewart and Feng Shui books to help him achieve his vision. He would often call his brothers for advice on how to fix things—such as wiring in a ceiling fan. He had a specific goal on how he wanted to decorate the house and he truly made it happen, from colors he was going to paint the walls, to the theater room he wanted for UFC parties. He was proud of his closet and took special measures to have it organized. It was important for him to be in style and looking good.

Goal setting was a big part of Travis’s every day life. Every morning he got up and pulled out a 3 by 5 card. Here he would write a list of everything that he wanted to accomplish that day and then go through and check it off as the day progressed. He would always put things like read my scriptures, write in journal, random act of kindness, walk 2 miles, and 30 min. of a good book.

In 2005, Travis adopted Napoleon, a black pug. Travis loved this dog like he would a child. He would teach him all kinds of tricks and take him along on road trips.
Traveling was important to Travis. Among the many personal development and spiritual books he had in his impressive library, he had a book called 1000 Places To See Before You Die and was working towards that goal. He recently went to Nauvoo to explore some LDS church history and had the opportunity to visit some other sites along the way.
Some would say that Travis was a walking musical. He would hear something that would remind him of a song and would break into song.
Travis loved training fellow PPL associates on developing leadership skills, commitment, and personal development. One of his favorite mantras was, The greatest leader is the greatest servant.

He was always looking for ways to serve and help people. From helping others completely change their lives for the better to simpler things like
Every Sunday he would collect the trash from the bins throughout the church building and take them out. Whenever a volunteer was needed or something needed to get done, Travis was the first to raise his hand. One of the scriptures he quoted most comes from Ish. 6:8 when the Lord says, “Here am I, send me.”

Near the end of his life he was writing a book and titled it Raising You. This was his attempt to inspire and help even more people to become the best person they could be no matter who they are or where they came from. In his introduction to the book he writes:

I pray that you will allow the words you read to stare deep into your eyes and instill into you that there isn’t anything that you can not do. My desire is that this book will do for you what Grandpa Vic did for me. Help me believe what is already true. That you are special.

Like Travis, I know that we are children of a Heavenly Father that lives and loves us. That we have divine potential. That through our savior Jesus Christ we might gain eternal life and exultation.
I cannot adequately express how much I miss my friend.
• I will miss his laugh, especially when it’d get out of control getting louder and crazier!
• How much he loved the French fries at Red Robin restaurants.
• His method of ordering lemons with his water, making sure to ask “…actually can I get a whole plate of lemons.”
• The singing voicemails.
• And so many inside jokes that were only funny to us.

I love you Travi. I would not be who I am today without you. I owe it to you… to be happy and successful in all that I do for the rest of my life.

These things I share with all of you and do so in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.