The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 04-20-2015

We all know Arias types' but Jodi cannot cry, she is 100% demented, no matter what label is used, Jodi has many many psyco deficiencies, and she has proved with her actions, murder isn't enough' she slaughtered Travis four times, Bullet, Throat, heart stab and the combination of stabbings would have bleed him dead, and for award she is still killing his family, Jodi doesn't like herself enough to live, she will beg prisoners to Off her, she knows life released is impossible, and she knows she is Mad, In the meantime Jodi will try to reestablish her Supporters, now or years later if she lives, she is unique alike charismatic Bundy, one who Charmed both sexes unconditionally, their are always a few that see past the presenter, but even a large part of them' (just deny or reason erroneously)' just don't understand the simpleness, getting themselves hurt, due to any association with the manipulator.

I do not accept that their are just bad people out there' and to warn children, teenagers and those older, is all that we can do, I do not have answers and nobody does, it is a (demented) something I believe future inventions will resolve, and the likely psycos to be addressed favorably are the worst that we now have among us, Jodi wasn't spoiled, she was a lier who never found truth, she uses the word empathy, but it is not real for her, a murderer, who wouldn't feed a hungry dog unless someone was watching, I don't think her parents had a resource that would have changed the killing instinct. Never have, Thiers never been anything revealing released on the laptop computer theft.

I want to reply about Guy Searcy, Gus/Guy was a high enlistment PPL leader' he drummed business by advertising, whereas Travis drummed business by calling his underlings often, daily calling people was how Travis made money, a PPL leader makes $10,000.00 a month with 100 sales, (I think about 90 but I will use the 100), then bonuses' plus Travis was paid to be a speaker that accomplished more underlings, Gus didn't like Travis, and Travis was making his quotas with regularity.

Jodi joined PPL under Gus' her mentor' I'll call him her Boss, Matt and Darryl (a few miles apart' but different cities) and Gus (a half hour drive down I-5) all lived near each-other in the Big Sur / Vantana area.

When I started researching Jodi' Jodi was a bartender / waitress who's dad owned a club (Claim Jumper) and then a restaurant, know I know Jodi wasn't a mixologist' and I don't know why not, it must relate that Jodi fails at the hustle-and- bussle' I am convinced Jodi is lazy and always wanting the less strenuous work daily, I don't think she earned her $10.00 an hour cleaning Travis's house, is what I'm saying.

When I researched Victor Arias ' believe not related' again doesn't matter, theirs a Top Nightclub hotspot (6 Bars) Claim Jumpers, Jodi had to know that bar was there, and her Dad may have been working Claim Jumpers as a franchise of sorts, related to Arias or not, Jodi cheated on Bobby with Victor at a early age.

Jodi and her boyfriends, girlfriends and her brother have all had drug use issues, I believe Jodi was using drugs, using sex for most of her life, just no drugs around Travis.

To understand distance, Darrly and Matt lived near the coast and had to drive inland to get on highways of California, that functioned at the Walmart, a direct highway drive to where Guy lived, and when Jodi met Guy near Walmart he (or someone else) gave Jodi the McDonalds receipt for a small FF and water, that Jodi had a case of bottled water in her cars trunk.

Now Jodi met Bobby and started relationships young, but let's back-up, Jodi lived in the Big Sur area and her dad owned a bar restaurant, then moved to Yreka opening a family restaurant' soon Jodi quit school' meeting Bobby, then the 3 week of what Jodi lies, = student transfer, So Jodi goes to Costra Rica meeting Victor, later that year Victor moves to Yreka area, So I say Jodi had relationship and cheated on Bobby, none of this is important except that Jodi was sexually aggressive early on, and likely reasoned her dads decision to move from Big Sur area to Yreka, a young tramp of a daughter.

Now Gus' Gus was either divorcing because of Jodi or Jodi stepped in because Gus was divorcing' being separated, one of the two, It's not fair to claim Gus was ugly old or whathaveyou, it's Jodi stalked Gus, plain and simple, to omit female relationships is to consider Jodi telling a truth, it again doesn't matter, but what does matter is Jodi was a Easy lay, she was sexually aggressive, always was' she diddled herself using her own words to Travis, a sex drive that was beyond respectability, bathrooms and cars sitting at a park during daylight hours, I believe Jodi was girlishly self pleasuring in public before puberty.

I know I jumps topics above, but I read all I missed in the last week and tried to fill gaps, I don't believe Jodi has Appeal Lawyer as stated' I think the Attorney wants publicly to strumup business, until it is understood if Jodi is paying for that Attorney or court appointed, I will not be convinced, Willmot must be at court for appeal motion filed, then Jodi has a new team, until that day I say don't believe anything, a appeal only relates to JSS errors and lawyer trial issues, Jodis PI is also speaking the spotlight, he has been on Jodi payrool for years, and Jidis mother had a rented house in Los Vegas area for years, theirs money that's been spent, I believe Jodi will be working soon, others have in less than 30 days, Cameras filmed still and action videos, at Perryville during the first trial, do not believe reports of no cameras, because videos and stills are out there.

Jodi got her first Judge Dunkan to privatize her visitation logs from Martinez, the ruling was reversed and Dunkan was replaced' much like secret Jodi testimony, JSS was required to formally explain why the courtroom was sealed, as the reversal explains, JSS failed one of the four requirements.

Rachel posts for her mother, Volume 1 in paperback available 3 hours ago.

Rachel Whittemore
Paperback now availableSmile
http://www.amazon.com/Behind-Words-Logical-Satirical-Impossible/dp/1511772670/ref=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1429465323&sr=1-7&keywords=behind+the+words
Behind The Words: A Logical and Satirical Guide to the Impossible Defense of Jodi Arias (Volume 1)
When Jodi Arias brutally slaughtered her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander, in June, 2008, the story began. Most aspects of this case have been covered -- whether it was the pieced together description of their relationship or the psychology of a killer. What more is there to say? Well, as it turns ...
amazon.com ·

Welcome Lavender' that European MRI testing' is exactly what I have been saying all along, since the first trial started, All violent murderers need a MRI, that can Not be used against the murderer, some future day the MRI could be beneficial' so science trumps expense, now the lower part of the article I don't believe, I disagree with all assessments' but feel a MRI is a invaluable first step at mapping deficiencies (white or gray matter) someday phd's will wish more criminal minds were mapped, what if A single pill could change a child' creating normalcy, or even boosting IQ as a lesson learned, I fully support more case studying, it's better than accepting that people are born bad or parents failed to address demented.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Justice - 04-20-2015

Nern, you almost made me have heart failure when you ended that post with:

Quote:She is out!

http://courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/042015/m6789258.pdf

I thought somehow she had escaped from prison. (Just kidding about my heart!)

I'd have to look back and see who mentioned her new team of lawyers. I don't know if they are to be her attorneys for the Appeal or not, but I'm thinking this is her lawyers for her approaching suits to be filed by the Alexander family. This lawyer, everyone says is not an appellant qualified attorney. He's also the attorney for the guy who killed the cop, Juan's next case as prosecutor.

Lunarscope, I have to agree with everything you have said about Jodi Arias and her background. I had no way of researching how close Gus Searcy lived in relation to Matt and Darryl, but that says a lot. But I do believe he was much more to her than just a company mentor. She was, as you said, an 'easy lay' for any guy who came along...even (from what I've heard) that 16 year old boy at the Purple Plum! I'd also add that she certainly picked 'gullible' men! Apparently, they didn't need to beg her to move into their bedroom and live with them. She jumped at each chance to 'better' her lifestyle. She's always been a tramp! And a leech, finding men who would keep her up when she was between jobs. Like a leech, she 'sucked' money and benefits from each one and it never bothered her at all when she lined up her next man while still living with the one before. That was how she enjoyed making her own way....it was sponging from each man she teamed up with. But once they begin to learn her and would leave, she'd go stalking after them, even driving 500 miles, as she did with Bobby when he ran for the hills. How dare them LEAVE HER!

I further think perhaps later on down the road, we may hear about Angela or Joey or Carl being in trouble, because of drug abuse or something they've done. I went and looked at the 'friends' on that teacher's page down in Hawaii, who lost her job. Remember her? Among her 'friends' was...take a guess...Gus Searcy! And mama Arias and Auntie Sue, Jodi's siblings and other shady characters. All we needed to do was compare the two sides of the courtroom....one side, dressed for court every day, acting respectful. The other side sometimes looked like a bunch of thugs in a court setting. Like her friend, Patty whose clothes were about to fall off her shoulders and Donavan, the convicted felon. Her family is friends with plenty of shady characters. All of which, it seems, combined forces to 'aid' her during the trials. All that said just to say, yes, Gus was closer than a job mentor to the murderer.

San Jose is on I-5 as Walmart is, as Pasadena is, Jodi never went to Lodi California, as I said Gus either got a divorce because of Jodi or Jodi was hooked-up with Gus because he was separated for getting the divorce, Jodi's brother has drug arrest and her girlfriend Patty was in rehab, many financial Yreka Jodi connections lead to that Yreka rehab center.

Matt and his roomate said that they met Jodi for drinks and the kitchen was open for food, Jodi also testified, so Lodi was impossible, because they ate then barhopped, if Jodi went to Lodi she would have had to drive northwest for the gas station receipt,  left Bonetta California's fuelling and got to the bar after midnight.

No matter what Jodi had to bypass Sacramento, so just start there, I am the only one who has miles computed, Sacramento to Bonnetta fuel receipt, then to San Jose = Jodi had appointment with Gus, Jodi said she was running late and met Gus next day, if 10 miles before San Jose Jodi changed to meet Matt and Hus roommate, of drove to San Jose then headed for the bar, longer-way, all fuel works (giving that Jodi rented car and let her brother take-it to Yreka area and back = her 6 hour nap after renting car 90 some miles south) from San Jose Jodi drove the main over mountain route that beachgoers and bar hoppers drive, after midnight a easy coastline drive to where Darryl and Matt live, met Guy around Walmart gas can purchase time.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 04-20-2015

Lunarscope....

Please explain to me how an MRI on a murderer would help.

It would possibly show things about that particular person but only after they had committed their crime.

How does an MRI help in stopping people from murdering others?
If people want to do fatal harm to someone, they will do it, plain and simple.

I think you are hitting on a very sensitive subject.
Who would determine who should have an MRI just in case they were possibly going to hurt someone in the future?
Who would have the audacity to run a test on someone just because they think they may be a danger?
I have a problem with someone determining whether someone is going to kill when they have never done so in the past and a professional just feels that it should be done.
For me, that comes close to infringing on the rights of an individual.

I will agree that case studying is important but it still is not going to stop people from doing terrible things to others. It may help to understand "after the fact" but never before.

Also, I still believe that some people are just evil. They have no regard for others and they feel no remorse or have a conscience.
There will never be a pill for anyone to make them "normal".
And who determines what qualifies for being normal?

Justice.....

I am so sorry - I guess I would have skipped a beat too if someone had posted it the way I did.

The Alexander family and the Arias family are different from one another.
Their journeys through life are different and so are their life experiences.
One cannot compare the two and how they reacted throughout this trial - IMO.
Because one displayed a dignified and much admired demeanor throughout, that is not to say that the other did not do what it knows and I hesitate to compare them to "thugs".
Yes, the Arias family has some questionable friends in their circle but I would ask if this is since this whole mess began? We do not know how they lived their lives prior to this case and who were their friends.

There is no question in my mind that this case will have had an affect on Arias' siblings.
This was their big sister who was found guilty of a horrible crime and now spends the rest of her life in prison.
They will have to find their way in dealing with it but it does not mean that they too will do things that are detrimental to their future.
I personally cannot condemn them just because they are related to Arias.

Nern' your not understanding, MRI for future medical discoveries, heck TV isn't 100 years old, look at the advancements, I firmly believe if not today in future a MRI on Jodi would evidence miswiring of sorts, a physical reason for her being demented, what I am saying is nothing to do with the present as far as crime prevention, where we differ' is I believe Jodi has brain deficiency or damage or underdevelopment, as I told JDT's readers maybe someone messed with her skulls soft spot, I just want the blueprint, the schematics libraried for the possibility of having a child showing lack of empathy development (I'm positive Jodi had early stage warning signs) that would have been made into (due to actual evidence) if nothing else Segregated from society.

I accept many criminals have done worse than Jodi, because their   her cellmates is a point of relation. And some may have similar deficiencies, but theirs no testing by MRI as to case studies, I so much believe Jodi tops the scales in multiple deficiencies that their will never be a better person to MRI, but maybe a few every 100 years have always been that bad, Jack the Ripper to drop a name, I don't want to in any way compare' but Hitler was ate up by sexual brain disease, syphilus, today we have no MRI that tells us what or how the deterioration progressed.

All I can say is I believe Jodi is a excellent case study, and not because of notoriety or assult, but because of mental ability gone astray, she gamed the system, yes but she also has absence of emotional response, absence of empathy, absence or remorse and absence of self preservation, I think unequaled, unless comparing the worst of worst criminal minds.

I just want to add' on the sensitive subject part of discussion,
All gruesome murderers, at after arrest, before trial (this trial took 7 years) and not used against the murderer, however the law decides (on that issue), but not after sentencing' as a norm, if people are just born bad, their will never be a cure if their not examined with classification, as I said what if a simple cure would become available and bad still happens just no more aggravated slaughtering due to brain issue, the sensitive subject reversal is by doing nothing nothing gets done, Criminals lose their rights at arrest' make it Constitutional Law!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 04-20-2015

Lunarscope, hi. I wondered where you have been. I think you might be wrong about Searcy being Arias's boss in PPL. I am sure that I heard Searcy testify in that hearing (or was it in actual trial) during the first trial that Arias was not one of his people but that he is such a good kindly person that she or anybody could call him for advice anytime even though he didn't make any money off of her. I am very sure that is what he testified to. I also suspect that she knew Searcy was one of the big moneymakers, so therefore she went for him, just like she did Travis. I think Searcy actually said who was the one that Arias was under but I forget now who it was, but I think it was Chris Hughes.

Nern, you are right about the media and this case, but for me, I really did get interested in this case. I always say that we have the freedom to know about these types of cases and the newspapers, TV, etc., have the right to discuss cases if they want to or if it is a popular case, for instance, the Boston Marathon Bomb case, or any number of cases that are discussed currently. I am glad this is how it is because it makes it an open case hopefully. That was something that did bother me about the Arias trial because so much was secret, so different from other cases I have seen. I am glad I watched the first trial and now can watch the second one whenever I can. I really wish the second one had been televised but it wasn't. I can say I don't want to get involved in another case, but I know I probably will if the media lets me know about it. I for some reason find these things very interesting and I like to see how it plays out all the way through the trials.

Also Lunarscope, I think it was Pasadena where Searcy met Arias on her move back to Yreka in April and gave her the expensive phone. I mean why would Searcy give Arias a very expensive phone? Because he is so kind and good? He sure doesn't give me that impression. I think he is a piece of work. Also and then I will shut up, within a few weeks, Arias said that phone was stolen out of her grandfather's car when she went in to pick up some to go food and she even had insurance on that phone and got another one. The so-called stolen phone is the one that had the sex recording on it and it was "conveniently" found years later, as I am sure everybody recalls. I of course don't believe that at all. I think that phone was put away for a future purpose - as it was used by the defense to try to make Travis out to be a kinky sex nut. I can't remember the name of those particular phones, but at that time they were very expensive phones.

I am hanging in until I can learn everything that was used that are lies and things that weren't allowed in for some type of legal reasons. I just want to know those things if I can possibly learn them.

I also think Arias is a very manipulative murderer. I think she is probably in the sociopathic range because she can lie like a master in my opinion. Yes, there are plenty of these kinds around, but I suspect that Arias could teach us a thing or two if somebody studied her closely. And I seriously believe she is a mass murderer in the making.

Lunarscope, I don't remember that Arias met with Searcy on her way down to kill Travis. I simply don't remember any testimony about that.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 04-20-2015

Lunarscope......

I guess I do not care what deficiencies Arias may or may not have.
She is evil and bad and if there are any deficiencies within her head that may have made her this way, so be it.
Like I said, people need a tangible reason to understand how someone can do what she did.
I do not.
She did it, she was convicted and punished.
She is gone and should be forgotten while she rots away in Perryville.

But I do respect those who want to know what made her tick.

Duluth......

I am not criticizing anyone's choice to follow trials and different cases. If it is an interest - go for it!

For me, however, I have learned through being involved with this case, that I do not want to know about all the evil details of murderous crimes by bad people.
A headline stating that the perpetrator has been justly punished for their deeds is good enough for me.

I continue to like mysteries and preferably true ones but to get so involved as I did with this case is not productive for what I want in my life. Maybe it is my age that makes me feels this way, I do not know.

What I do not like is the manipulation by the media to get their viewers to follow what they report on cases. And now with social media, it gets so involved that it becomes viral and there are other things out there that are important too.
I see it as all about the ratings and money for networks NOT the importance of the case(s) they are covering.

Let me answer first' then read all Gus took the 5th on the stand, Jodi made 0 money at PPL, I think Gus was her boss, but tell me if  I'm missing something, Chris and his brother could have been Jodi's boss, but I haven't changed my thought that Guy was.

Jodi made one sale and gave that sale to Travis' maybe 3 if Jodi is to be believed, I go with one, she never advanced from buying into' but she would attend selling offerings told in testimony.

HELO Phone' very expensive (pre-android or Blackberry) yes Pasadena, but that to me isn't a deal, I lived in California twice, if going out you take the interstates, California is long and narrow with 2 and in a part 3 mountain ranges up the middle, Ventana Big Sur area is where the mountains cliff the coast, driving 300 miles is not unusual there, many live 100 miles inland to work by the coast because of high real estate prices, daily commuting, think of California as Three very populated areas San Diego, LA and Monterey with Sacramento and above mostly more sparce, everything Jodi is Monterey area childhood and up, a touch of Yreka, a touch of Sun City and a touch of San Diego nearabouts, Riverside is inland before Orange County/LA going north from San Diego.
I doubt Jodi ever paid her half of the $2,000.00 monthly house payment with Darryl, (she said she used her charge card) the payments ballooned to $3,000.00, jodi house set waiting for April eviction, so that the was rent free.

Cut from a Daily Mail news story;

Another witness called on Tuesday was Gus Searcy, who once worked with Arias at a company that designs, underwrites and markets legal expense plans.

'She was always dressed very feminine, but very conservatively,' Searcy testified, noting that he never witnessed Arias acting sexually inappropriate.