The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 04-24-2015

Justice, I like how your mind works. I too wonder where Arizona comes up with all the money they have used to "have justice" for Arias. They have to make up for it somewhere. Arizona really needs to rethink their options for "justice". Maybe they do have to have cuts in things that would otherwise be used for prisoners in that particular prison. I mean, after all, Arias's attorneys have to be paid..... BIG BUCKS.

I just had to say that, people. I can't help but wonder what other prisoners would think if they knew how much money was spent on Arias' defense.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Justice - 04-24-2015

Duluth, I've heard rumors that the other women at Perryville HAVE heard and that they do not like it, at all. None of them had so much money spent on THEIR defense, so they don't like that someone is coming there to try to be the 'Queen Bee' of Perryville. I guess, in time, we'll know if that really is just rumors.

But, if I was incarcerated, and heard that someone who did something about the same as I had done, but had 7 years and millions and millions spent on their defense when I'd had only a couple of years, and a few thousand spent on mine...I think I'd NOT want them coming in there to be the Queen either. I'd be really pissed!

Eventually, we'll see if that is rumors or true, won't we?

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 04-24-2015

For time comparison' 2 week trial and Shayna Hubers jury has decided the case' Guilty of murder 1, sentencing today, Shanya alike Jodi had absolutely No mitigating factors, used Post Trauma Stress.

Theirs lots on Sandra Arias' money for appeal and asking for matching money, claims 2 appeals, Nurmi was reappealing most every motion, then rewording same motions to reargue.

Reading Sandra's money plea' I REFUSE TO POST' find it on JMSP, the words told to JSS by Sandra make reasoning for this claim of appealing, and by claiming Federal appealing it is suggesting USSC, nonsense arguments, a denied appeal can be reappealed, I expect a Jodi appeal fought twice, we still do not know if Arizona is paying for Jodis new (high dollar) legal team.

If I was the (Money strong)(alike family) Hughes, I would finance Wrongful Death by offering 60% retainer' then take the 40% of incoming Jodi money to Lobby Congress' for Travis Law, the issue is much greater than Corrupt Arizona, and keeping money from Jodi is more important than restitution for the Alexander family' I'm not discounting the money use by Alexander family' just relating that taking Wrongful Death money to use for Charitable is Not how I would allocate.

Lobbying Congress is easy to do' when the reason has such strong merits, it's the Rights of the Populous to be heard, and only requires a standup speaker who has the time and passion.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 04-24-2015

The appeal for donations by Arias' mother is proof, to me, that the huge amounts of money that has been suggested Arias has is bogus.

I do not believe what Sandra had to say in her request. This is just another ploy to get funds from vulnerable people for Arias to avoid the inevitable - Arias spending the rest of her life in Perryville with no options for anything otherwise.

Having heard Sandra outside of the courtroom after the sentencing saying that she had personally seen bruises on Arias, along with others, and that she was instructed not to testify AND THEN
to hear Willmott, in one of her interviews, state that the defense was unaware of any family member having seen bruises and they could not find any witness to bear witness to these allegations by Arias....makes me NOT believe anything that comes out of the Arias camp.

I personally would not contribute to any side on this case but would stand firm in my support of the Alexander family. by contributing, it makes this whole issue a "money" issue when standing strong in supporters' numbers would also draw attention to the issues.
Too much in this world comes down to money.

If one believes the abhorrent conditions in Perryville, I would think they also believe that there are no more cutbacks that can be made for inmates incarcerated there. Basic amenities must be provided, but provided in a safe manner.

Lobbying Congress is a challenge but one worth doing. I believe there are many who have the time and passion to move forward. It is up to the citizens of Arizona to first lobby for a member of Congress to come to their aid. Citizens voted for these people and should know where they stand on issues. Having a Congressman assisting with reforms would be invaluable.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 04-24-2015

I would make a lobby effort a national issue, National and if that requires Arizona' then that's that, but the issue is not Arizona due to the trial, and I would be wanting a Constitutional amendment, the time is now because Travis and his book examples "Being You" improving living conditions, Arizona may offer a weak politician or have the appearances of religious backing, if at all possible I would Not have the State involved.

And I disagree about Jodi money, I only know what I have accessed, and that's a easy $150.000.00 plus, and on top of that I know more exists, their are crazies out there and their has been at least that amount squandered to date.

Of course its a bogus appeal' Sandra used her statement to JSS for this money request reason, that is a non issue' for people with smarts not just Travis supporters, the uniqueness is 7 Years with over 2 Years of seaking donations, and Worldwide, then add alternative motivations' that could not actually care less about Jodi.

I have seen more money talk (collected and spent) than I can ignore, in the last 2 years.
Jodi doesn't need anything but Mail to stay in favor with her Supporters, (everything has been a Ploy' everything) just because their called Minions doesn't mean their broke and out of work like the Arias family.

Nobody with commonsense would donate to Jodi' for any reason, and I have not donated to Travis's cause, but the 7 Years of Pretrial and Trial had to cost enormously and I 100% support donated money, if their was a request for that other Murderess 2 week trial' I would take exception' but even there if family was broke' it would be justified.

Money makes the World go around' I don't see a alternative way to support' when need is justified, their nothing else unless time can be donated = much the same, their are causes everywhere and people do what they can.
I must be missing something, the Alexander family were in court throughout, living in California, working in California, renting in Arizona, food costs money, this was a disaster.

One must start somewhere and getting locals and state officials on board would make the "national issue" that more important to the powers that be.

Money makes the world go around but that becomes a personal choice in my opinion.
Money makes the rich richer and those in need poorer.

It depends on what you want in life.
One can live a good, healthy and happy life without the pursuit of more money and keeping up with the "Joneses".
Depends on an individual's goals.

Until I see accurate records, I cannot believe that Arias has a lot of money.
She may very well have some frittered away but not in the amounts that are presumed.
I need to be shown the money trail and who is handling it and where it is gone or is going.

More hype.

The money spent in this case has been at the taxpayers expense.

The restitution hearing on June 1st will help answer questions.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 04-24-2015

I don't know anything about the money but if there is something going on, I hope we hear about it. But I wouldn't be surprised at all if there is money going to Arias by "supporters' and being used by the Arias family. I just feel that they would use any money donated and ask for more.

When will the Alexander family be filing a wrongful death suit, does anybody know?

(04-24-2015, 07:23 PM)duluth45 Wrote:  I don't know anything about the money but if there is something going on, I hope we hear about it.  But I wouldn't be surprised at all if there is money going to Arias by "supporters' and being used by the Arias family.  I just feel that they would use any money donated and ask for more.

When will the Alexander family be filing a wrongful death suit, does anybody know?

To my understanding, it will be after the 'restitution' trial, which if I remember correctly, was scheduled for either today (April 24th) or maybe it is to be on May 24th. For some reason, the 24th is stuck in my mind. But anyway, its after that when they will file the wrongful death suit.

I do know that Judge Sherry ordered that Arias WILL pay restitution. I suppose how or how much and from where must be decided?

June 1st is the date for the restitution hearing.

Arias has chosen NOT to attend.

(04-24-2015, 08:07 PM)NERN Wrote:  June 1st is the date for the restitution hearing.

Arias has chosen NOT to attend.

I wonder where I got the '24th'. Also, I wonder if that long wait is because there is more that investigations will reveal.

Oh well, now I'm curious. (But glad she will not be attending!)