The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 02-19-2015

Big, big mistake by Geffner....

Calling another professional in your field when testifying in open court of making an "asinine" statement only proves the fury he has for DeMarte.
It cannot be unsaid and was heard by ALL present.
The best thing that the defense (Arias) can do now is get him off the stand quickly before he makes another blundering mistake.
It is a comment like this that the jury will remember!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 05:10 PM)NERN Wrote:  Big, big mistake by Geffner....

Calling another professional in your field when testifying in open court of making an "asinine" statement only proves the fury he has for DeMarte.
It cannot be unsaid and was heard by ALL present.
The best thing that the defense (Arias) can do now is get him off the stand quickly before he makes another blundering mistake.
It is a comment like this that the jury will remember!

I just read that Karas said that Geffer said that Travis was having sex with 12 women his last month of life. I don't know if I read it wrong or what I read was wrong. If this is true, let me just say that Geffner is going way beyond the call of duty by this particular lie. I do not believe that Travis had sex with 12 women in a 30 day period of time. I hope Juan can knock this Geffner into outer space and that he will pick up Lavilette on his way up there. I read where you said Geffner edited Lavilette's book. Enough said. And he is trashing DeMarte big big time. I will be so glad when this is done.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Observer - 02-19-2015

A “Stalked” episode I watched on the ID Channel this morning about the murder of Dr. Andrew Bagby by his stalker, Shirley Turner, reminded me of Travis Alexander and Jodi Arias.

1- Turner was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.
2- She fell in love with him when he saw it as a casual relationship.
3- She is clingy, possessive and jealous.
4- When he breaks up with her, she moves from Canada to the US to be near him.
5- She stalks him and lies to him.
6- When he finds out she lied, he tells her it is over and puts her on a plane.
7- She drives hundreds of miles to his house and shoots him to death when he tries to tell her it is over and to leave him alone.

The difference is that Turner fled to Canada and had become pregnant with Bagby’s baby and the Canadian authorities did not arrest her but let her have the baby, keep custody and walk free for 13 months while they were waiting to extradite her to Pennsylvania to stand trial.

Bagby’s parents planned to get custody of their grandchild as soon as she is extradited to stand trial. The day before she is to be extradited, she jumped from a bridge holding her baby and both are found dead.

It is upsetting when I see that there are other women out there like Arias who are fatal attractions who love, cling, possess, stalk and then kill their lover when he rejects them and causes pain and destroys a family.

Duluth,
I do not think the defense (Arias) is scoring any points with the jury today.

The testimony by Geffner is basically about trashing DeMarte and her testimony. Nothing new is being revealed.
Trashing a colleague will not sit well with the jury. It only serves to look at the credibility of Geffner when he must resort to unprofessional testimony.

I do not care, personally, if Travis had sex with 100 women in 30 days. For me it is irrelevant to this case.

Beth Karas has made a statement that she feels the defense has the advantage in this retrial partly because the jury has not heard all the details of the premeditation by Arias.
I believe that in closing arguments, Martinez will once again bring up Arias' conviction and this includes premeditation.

I have found that as much as I have respect for Karas, more and more I am disagreeing with her comments during this trial.

I loved how Juan Martinez started his cross examination of Dr. Robert Geffner with pointing out that Jodi Arias in her testimony at the last trial said she didn’t want to scratch Alexander’s eyes while he was choking her to unconsciousness because she didn’t want to hurt him.

Dr. Geffner had called Dr. DeMarte a liar when she testified that she didn’t believe Arias was ever abused because Arias statement that she didn’t want to hurt someone who was trying to kill her didn’t make sense. He said there was nothing in DeMarte’s notes about Arias saying she wanted to scratch Alexander’s eyes out when he was choking her so therefore she was lying.

Martinez read the transcript of Arias testimony in the murder trial where Nurmi asked Arias if she felt she could get away during the choking and Arias answered “no, his hands were around my neck. I thought about clawing his face but I couldn’t do that. It didn’t feel right to gouge out his eyes.”

Geffner admitted that he never read the transcript and that Wilmott had told him Arias never said what Dr. DeMarte said she did.

This proves Geffner is a “hired gun” who will say anything the defense tells him to say. And Martinez is just getting started.

My favorite tweets after the break that show Martinez is showing Geffner up as the fool he is:

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper

Geffner is having problems remembering things when Juan asks questions but not with the defense. #JodiArias

Now we're back to the same old song and dance where Geffner can't remember anything. #JodiArias

Geffner looking up at ceiling when Juan asks questions. Juan says you should have looked at reports if you can't remember.

Juan asks is clawing issue minor? #JodiArias

Juan is pacing back and forth likes he's ready to pounce. Wait for it. #JodiArias

Juan is attacking Geffner about laughing and smiling yesterday

Juan also attacking Geffner for calling DeMarte names. #JodiArias

Juan, "Why did you keep moving over to juror #1 when you were talking?" Sidebar! #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ✔ @michaelbkiefer

Martinez takes Geffner to task for calling DeMarte asinine. Geffner laughs when he says her remarks were asinine.

Martinez asks Geffner, "Is there something funny?" Geffner says it's the absurdity and not that there's anything funny about the case."

Martinez then asks if there was something wrong with Geffner's microphone yesterday. "Then why were you moving over to juror number one?

Nern, you can edit your post and delete the repeated post. I edited my post above yours by adding the tweets that came after the break. You may have been writing your post then and missed it. I always read the posts above mine again in case someone edited theirs and added something.

(02-19-2015, 05:36 PM)Observer Wrote:  A “Stalked” episode I watched on the ID Channel this morning about the murder of Dr. Andrew Bagby by his stalker, Shirley Turner, reminded me of Travis Alexander and Jodi Arias.

1- Turner was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.
2- She fell in love with him when he saw it as a casual relationship.
3- She is clingy, possessive and jealous.
4- When he breaks up with her, she moves from Canada to the US to be near him.
5- She stalks him and lies to him.
6- When he finds out she lied, he tells her it is over and puts her on a plane.
7- She drives hundreds of miles to his house and shoots him to death when he tries to tell her it is over and to leave him alone.

The difference is that Turner fled to Canada and had become pregnant with Bagby’s baby and the Canadian authorities did not arrest her but let her have the baby, keep custody and walk free for 13 months while they were waiting to extradite her to Pennsylvania to stand trial.

Bagby’s parents planned to get custody of their grandchild as soon as she is extradited to stand trial. The day before she is to be extradited, she jumped from a bridge holding her baby and both are found dead.

It is upsetting when I see that there are other women out there like Arias who are fatal attractions who love, cling, possess, stalk and then kill their lover when he rejects them and causes pain and destroys a family.
Observer, this sounds exactly like a documentary I watched years ago called Dear Zachary. I bet it is the same people. The documentary was chilling. And it is very horrifying that the "authorities" allowed her to have the child without supervision.

Thanks for the advice Observer but as it seems to go, I screwed up and deleted both posts - oh well, c'est la vie Blush

I noticed just now some sort of information on the right side of our postings and here's what I am seeing: Observer has a reputation 1, Nern 3, and me 0 and I have a Warning Level 0%. What do these things mean, I wonder?

(02-19-2015, 08:59 PM)duluth45 Wrote:  I noticed just now some sort of information on the right side of our postings and here's what I am seeing:  Observer has a reputation 1, Nern 3, and me 0 and I have a Warning Level 0%.  What do these things mean, I wonder?

Go into the "Members List" at the top of the page Duluth.
I gives all the members screen names.
Click on the name and scroll down to "Reputation" and click "Details".

I shows the number of positive posts for that person and gives their rating.

Hope this helps. I didn't know about it either.