The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Observer - 02-26-2015

(02-26-2015, 07:49 PM)duluth45 Wrote:  She said crockpot.  One of the jurors was observed this morning going in to deliberate carrying a crockpot.  One observer at first called it an electric skillet.  Later someone says it is a crockpot.

It's comments like that which turn me off Nancy Grace.

I think Nancy Grace is a crackpot. Nothing she says makes any sense. She says whatever gets people hysterical and upset. When Jodi Arias was sent to the psych ward after she told Troy Hayden she wanted the death penalty, Nancy Grace had all of her groupies in hysterics because she said Jodi Arias was going to use this as a sanity defense and walk.

She's always saying a criminal is set to walk any minute if they file an appeal, which is standard.

Her show is nothing but a tabloid spreading rumor and innuendo. She should keep her mouth shut.

I just read tweets and Juror No. 2 is upset because she is an alternate and she wants to swap with one of the jurors and deliberate. LOL

Nurmi and Wilmot just showed up with clothes for Jodi Arias which sent the tweeters twittering about a verdict on the way. They are probably just getting the clothes there so that she can get dressed in case there is a verdict.

The media will be alerted an hour in advance before the verdict is read so people have a chance to get to the courthouse.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 02-26-2015

But Observer, this was reported by Beth Karas earlier this morning, so apparently lots of people must have commented on it. I saw it on Beth before I heard Nancy say it. I'm not taking up for Nancy but just saying that there really was a juror seen walking into the courthouse holding a crockpot.

I know it won't happen but wouldn't it be great if the jury made a decision before this day was out?!!!

Duluth, I believe a juror walked in carrying a crockpot. I just question Nancy's interpretation that that means they aren't in any hurry. It could mean the juror made lunch for the entire jury in the crockpot and was keeping it warm since they wanted to work through lunch. That indicates to me they are in a hurry and don't want to waste time on lunch but will eat as they work. I think they are getting close to a verdict.

I hope the crockpot means a quick verdict!!!!

Duluth, you asked if I was watching the news about llamas loose in Sun City. I don't watch TV in the daytime.

I did see on Court Chatter tweets that they were watching loose llamas while waiting for the verdict. I figured they were watching them in front of the courthouse. They said the courthouse is locked so they must be outside.

I hope the llamas don't mean a mistrial. hahahaaaaa!!!!! Just a joke. I don't think it was by the courthouse but it could have been.

I wish all of you would go to the Fox News 10 in Az and watch the video of the llamas. It has some great marching music playing to the chase. It is so fun.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 02-27-2015

I cannot explain the wave of profound sadness that has come over me since reading the jury was going home and will return on Monday.

Imagine how the Alexander family feels.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 02-27-2015

Nern, I think the poor Alexander family after all these years are probably almost numb. I feel so badly for them.
I really didn't think the jury could reach a decision this quickly. I think it will be a few more days. I hope the family can hold out for a while longer.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 02-27-2015

Me too Duluth - me too.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 02-27-2015

The Alexander family have relief this weekend' Nurmi falls silent, although the likes of Nancy Grace will sacrifice rating points by letting him and Wilmott have a microphone. Jodi can have her last weekend in the sicko (lawbreaker) Sheriff Joes jail that advantaged Jodi unknown telephone use in her two room' two door, (I believe Jodi was allotted more freedom than reported) private cell.

I expect the Alexander family stay nearer the Courthouse this weekend than their normal hotshoting back to California family life' because this weekend is about family solidarity' support and the healing process' its post-closure, most of their recent crying was the stress of pre-closure plus 'salt on their wounds' attack in is strongest magnitude.

I'd venture to say until Monday deliberations theirs a window for them to forget the ordeal of court events from the last 7 years, 100% forget everything except Travis himself, the Jury (both) have their back and whatever punishment, punishment follows the jury verdict!

It's a promise of healing time that this weekend offers' the first jury set the punishment stage although the punishment reached delay it is written in stone that Jodi gets to never have freedom, hopefully in accordance to their desires this Jury deliberates to include Jodi's freedom to take a breath, but that's on hold until Monday when today's emotions reinvent, emotions that are easier than hearing unfounded assaults!

The story on "Travis Law" is ready for a designation plaque (lady justices scales in a Hallmark) to be installed in every Courthouse that includes Supreme Court, nationwide, the time is now!