The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Justice - 02-27-2015

I think it was Troy Hayden who tweeted that he spoke to Arias' Mom, and he said she and the family do not plan to be there when the verdict is given in court. I don't know why he would tweet that if it was not true, but I find it strange that the family may decide not to be there when the Jury hands their decision to the Judge.

Maybe she does not want to be seen crying and 'losing' it in court, and which ever way it goes, the Arias family lives a LONG way off and sure won't be there much for visits. They are all said to be broke. Her dad lost his restaurant, mama lost her job from being out so much, and they have filed for Bankruptcy. Plus, her dad was on dialysisi several times a week, but seems to be doing better since surgery, and JA does not seem to give him one thought about his health. I've heard he is now on disability. But, he sure has not seemed to care if he is there or not. Wherever his wife was staying, it seems to me that he could have shared the room. I think he is just 'over it all' and does not care what the verdict will be.

In typical Psycopathic style, JA has left a long, long list of ruined lives in her background. If she goes straight to Perryville, some court document I read stated that anyone she chose would be allowed to go and pick up her 'things' in her cell at the jail. I just bet she won't choose her mom or anyone else in her family! I recall that in one of her 'tweets' that she has put on her page, she made the statement that she is worried that her mom may stop supporting her. Then, a few short weeks after that, it came out that her parents were filing bankruptcy. She will have no use for any of them once they cannot send her all kinds of money for her 'account'. That's her pattern...get all she can get from people in the way of financial support and when she drained them dry, find someone else to 'support' her.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 02-27-2015

The CNN reporter who literally chased down a juror after he left the courthouse is the mob mentality that Jodi's family wants to avoid after verdict! Even Anderson Cooper (CNN) said live that the reporter was harassing! I have empathy for Jodi's family' dysfunctional or not, I have repeatedly stated that JII should finance their courtroom appearance' if Jodi's parents / family avoided court from day one' Jodi would appear a island deserted and that's a mitigation factor, even reporters who are anti Martinez don't want to sit on Jodi family side in courtroom' I call them Hippocrates!

I heard Jodi's family had new cars a month ago and then news of Bankruptcy filing, I normally confront the informer of misinformation and will soon do that on my JDT blog.

In many ways Jodi examples normalcy, her brain is just wired wrong = demented however defined with psychoanalysis, strangely I feel sorry that I feel she is unfit to exist, even if that makes no sence!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Observer - 02-27-2015

Justice, I checked all the tweets of Troy Hayden and the other reporters who are following the case and saw no tweets about anyone talking to Jodi Arias' mother. Where did you read that?

Nern, Arias could be in general population within a month after she arrives in Perryville, just as Marisa DeVault was after she was sentenced in June 2014 to LWOP for bludgeoning to death her husband with a hammer as he slept. DeVault has held down a job for several months.

Troy Hayden tweeted this:

If #jodiarias gets life, she would be eligible for group activities and a prison job in as little as 30 days with good behavior, per DOC (Department of Corrections.)

#jodiarias will be sent to the same exact cell at Perryville whether she gets life or death. Death would be more restrictive.

AZ prisons director has told officers to "keep their distance" from #jodiarias when she arrives to avoid manipulation attempts. Cell waiting.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 02-27-2015

So much speculation going on by everyone, even me.

I trust, to a certain degree, the information that comes from people who have nothing to gain by their reporting the facts as they KNOW them.

Observer,

Troy Hayden works for FOX. He is a reporter. He wants FOX to be the first in all information about this case. I believe that since he was the one that interviewed Arias right after her guilty verdict, that he is the authority on this case for the media.

I do not trust the media in their reporting. They have agendas separate from what they report on. They sensationalize everything. All of the media have a secondary gain in their coverage.

Yes, Marissa DeVault has been working while in prison, but she is still in restrictive housing and not running around in general population.

I do not believe that Arias could be out and about within 30 days of going to Perryville. 30 days is not enough time for prison officials to make an assessment of her. With LWOP, they need to try and put her in the best housing area after assessing her. EVERYTHING that I have read is the opposite of what Hayden is saying. He says his source is the DOC. There are many, many people that work for the DOC and not all privy to each and every fact. They too can speculate.

These comments are to continue to fuel the frenzy that is going on while everyone waits - IMO.
No one but prison officials know what will happen with Arias when she gets to Perryville.

The families......

The Arias family -
I do have some empathy for them. Whatever news is reported about them, it seems it is always in a negative light.
Have they made some mistakes along the way - of course they have!
Begging for money on-line is just one point to mention.
It is almost like whatever Arias has said about them, people are believing to a certain degree.
What has been proven is that their home was relatively normal.
Arias' father is battling an illness that I wish on no one.
Arias' siblings are young and reckless in many ways - like so many young people.
Filing bankruptcy is not uncommon and surely this case has cost them so much.
Arias' mother, although not testifying, has been there in court throughout.
How do we judge this family who has a horrible murderer for a daughter and they still must try live their lives in the wake of all that they have learned about her.
Who knows whether Arias' mother will be in courtroom for the verdict? Maybe it is the cumulative affect and hearing the final decision would be just too much to bear.
After all, when all is said and done, Arias is still her daughter.

The Alexander family -
I cannot speculate as to whether they remain in Arizona until this is over or return to California for the short time and come back to court when the jury resumes their deliberations.
Whatever support and strengths they have relied on so far over these past 6+ years, I am sure they are continuing to do so.
Whether deliberately or out of emotion, or both, they made their last statement when they walked out of the courtroom during closings.
For 6+ years their course has been steady and they have been courageous throughout. This is certainly admirable.
I hope that if the verdict that is reached is not what they have been seeking for so long, they will be able to move forward - finally.
I would hope that if it is LWOP, the disappointment will not be crushing for them.
I believe there will never be absolute closure for this family. Travis is still gone and not returning.
My wish for them is that they can live with whatever verdict is reached.
My wish for them is to put Arias out of their lives and be left with their brother and their love for him and each other.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 02-27-2015

I'll not post the link but Huffpost has 50 shades of Arias (50 captioned pictures) that some may appreciate!

Jodi supporters have been restricted to postcards (weekly limited) and blog on JII with assorted sign-in ninja names, both responding to themselfs and having a fictional appearance of Jodi having a larger supportive following, but in Perryville Prison Jodi becomes allowed unlimited letters, Busted' now Jodi will realise that she only has a dozen or so supporters who will both deminish = lose interest and scarcely feed her financial demands. Reality is JII confused Jodi into the belief that she has real support, so instead of manning-up Jodi advanced deception, meaning JII followers supported a hate agenda using Jodi as a fuel that just depleted!

Early last year Brad JDT Just Da Truth frustrated and disguised with JII who have a Jodi appeal fund that requests donations while publishing unfounded little boy accusations = pedohugger, blogged a challenge (on blogger) to JII offering $1,000.00 for the Jodi appeal fund if proof could be found, it was a put-up or shut-up challenge, on Yuku we had people offering to join the challenge theirs been $18,000.00 uncollected for many many months because JII was fabricating nonsense. Now Brad had some stipulations that the proof had to be real and actionable but it was not restricted much, I put my $1,000.00 into the growing challenge pot with a certain stipulation' my money would go to Brad separate and was to be paid as same as cash, so it could be added into the Jodi appeal fund or pocketed by whoever Brad gave the money to, that way my money wouldn't be earmarked for anything Jodi however spent! Brad had some Facebook/Twitter join the challenge and $1,800.00 is confirmed but mention of $2,200.00 was assumed, I do know JII knows 18 of us have $1,800.00 uncollected for nearly a year now because JII lies!

Their was pondering how a little Jodi could overpower a stout Travis attacking, most all assume one of the 3 fatal wounds started attack, gunshot first' Travis would be instantly defenseless, heart stab first' Travis would be instantly defenseless, one of the many neck slices first' Travis would be instantly defenseless, Sally Field in Norma Ray movie was to resist arrest by two big police officer actors and was told to just resist, it was nearly impossible for the two men to get Sally into the police car, she broke (not cracked)  2 ribs of one of the big actor / police officer!

Sally Field Places In The Heart movie is about a religion that I'm not much familiar with' but it is hers, it tells of religious following members having moral failures and I believe all organized religions share that default, religion teaches devotion, prayer and unity but doesn't monitor daily lives, only a higher power can, Travis had no more to do with Mormon morality than my Catholic priest or a Mormon priest does or any churchgoer, bad seeds enter organised religions undetected whether or not they move up in the ranks, and Travis had faithfulness! I believe most need belief for stability' maybe not everyone, and if ever-after exists' its not restricted to organized belief, Places in the heart!

Reporters tell stories for ratings and career advancement, now with a microphone and boredom overrules waiting for verdict, value their ideas equal to a grain of salt, truth can be found but its surrounded by BS and nonsense! I want Martinez's closing statement to the jury on utube on verdict day, plus I anticipate a JSS statement after DP verdict giving Jodi a thought provoking sanctioning = confusing word like dust and trim = has opposite meanings!

Paul Sanders was one of the 12 jurors who in June 2014 gave Marisa DeVault life instead of death in the hammer murder of her husband. He has been reporting weekly on the Jodi Arias retrial.

He never explained why they didn't give her death. In sentencing her to LWOP, the judge said the only reason she wasn't given death was because her young daughters pleaded for her life. Nobody pleaded for Arias life, including herself, so I wonder if that will make a difference. I just hope they don't fall for Nurmi's insinuation that Travis Alexander had to be responsible for his own death because she didn't kill her other lovers.

Here are some interesting points Sanders made in his last post:

"It took our jury fifteen days, within a period of five weeks, to find a decision for life or death in DeVault. Ultimately, in our responsibility for the life of the defendant as well as the life of the victim, we put our hands on every single piece of evidence that had been admitted for our observation. Although it took time, we did not want to risk second guessing our decision the rest of our lives.

There are some strange coincidences as I compare Arias and DeVault. Both trials feature a defendant who has been convicted of first degree murder with the aggravating factor of being cruel and heinous. Both trials featured young men in their thirties who were brutally ripped from this world, undeserving and innocent, Travis Alexander and Dale Harrell. The defendants are both women in their thirties who periodically changed their hair color from the original color of brunette. One could be seen in blonde hair while the other in red hair. The two trials were accentuated by extreme sex as well as false claims of domestic violence.

The first Arias trial did impact our jury from the Voir Dire process through the final phase of choosing between life and death. Most of us knew of the results of the first Arias trial and it would have been nearly impossible to find a juror who did not. All of us had been asked about it in the original questionnaire at jury selection. The majority of us answered that we were familiar or very familiar with the trial yet none of us had seen the Arias Lifetime movie.
None of us wanted to hang and I believe this jury will be of the same sentiment. It is badge of honor that no juror wants to be scarred with. No juror wants to leave a trial with a job unresolved."

https://www.facebook.com/JuanMartinezProsecutorSupportPage/posts/357599704433612

A department of corrections official says within 60 days of her arrival Jodi Arias could be in general population and given a job at the prison.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/clip/11180504/perryville-prison-prepares-for-jodi-arias-verdict#.VO_9Jhr0Q4s.facebook

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Justice - 02-27-2015

(02-27-2015, 11:14 AM)Observer Wrote:  Justice, I checked all the tweets of Troy Hayden and the other reporters who are following the case and saw no tweets about anyone talking to Jodi Arias' mother. Where did you read that?

Quote:#‎jodiarias‬ mom will not be at verdict according to conversation@troyhaydenfox10 had w/ sandy arias. Huh?? Strange folks.

2:23pm - 26 Feb 15

That was posted yesterday, while everyone was gathering at the court house, but no one knows why.

EDIT to add: Here is another post from the tweets posted there. A fairly large group of reporters (from various networks newspapers, social media, etc.) posts tweets constantly, as they see and hear them in the court room.

Juan Martinez Prosecutor Support Page
22 hrs · Edited ·

Some things stirring on Twitter..
Per Troy Haden, Arias mother has bounced, and will not be back to hear a verdict.

Murderer Marissa DeVault who hammered her husband to death and also shared a cell with Arias, has started working while in Max Lockup.

Jodi will be in civilian attire when a verdict comes in.

In just a couple of hours, deliberations will end for the weekend.

Thanks Justice. I wanted to see what you read in case it explained why Sandra Arias chooses not to be there for the verdict.

I see that it doesn't explain.

He must have just ask her if she was returning for the verdict and she said no and nothing more.

Troy Hayden is probably buttering Sandra Arias up like he did Jodi so that he can get the first exclusive interview with her as he did her daughter after the guilty of first degree murder verdict.

I live here in Mesa and I don't watch the news unless I want to find out about the trial but the coverage of the trial lasts only a few seconds so although the reporters sit through the trial day after day very little of what they hear or tweet ever makes it on the air. I get more information on the tweets than I do the news.

Marisa DeVault was sentenced to LWOP in June 2014 and was in general population and had a job within a couple of months according to the Department of Corrections. That is what the Department of Corrections said will happen with Arias if she gets LWOP. Arias and DeVault will be held in the same maxiumum security prison.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - yawning_greyhound - 02-27-2015

(02-26-2015, 06:50 PM)duluth45 Wrote:  Ladies, if I hear Nancy say anything else, I will keep it to myself.  I can't stand her either, but like I said, I am weak and I want to hear anything about what is going on.

I hope someone takes a picture of Arias in her jail garb and posts it somewhere!!!!

Lunarscope, I think the defense used the Mormon religious beliefs to make Travis out to be a pervert because he had sex with Arias.  I think it was a terrible thing to do.  I hope this jury doesn't consider that but who knows.

There's a doozie (sp?) circulating on the web...it's full from top to bottom of Stabbie in her Stripes.

here's one: http://randomtopics.org/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=916&start=880

Dianne Schwartz, one of the eight jurors who voted for death in the last trial, has been sitting in the courtroom during the retrial.

She said in an article on CBS 5 Internet site:

"Jodi Arias scares me - she really scares me," said Schwartz. "I think that if Jodi had gotten away with this, it could have easily happened again."
Schwartz said she's seen nothing in this trial that's changed her mind.

"I would like to see the death penalty, however, what I've learned in the process is that while I support the death penalty, and I want it to happen, I know how hard it is," said Schwartz.

The former juror said it is still emotional for her to watch events unfold in the courtroom, especially seeing the pain that Alexander's family is going through.

Schwartz said that no matter what the verdict is - justice has already been served.

Her only hope now -is that this jury can make a unanimous decision either way.

"What I hope is that they come back with a verdict, and are not hung," said Schwartz. "I dont want this to be a hung jury."

The former juror said it would be unfair to predict what this jury will do.

Read more: http://www.kpho.com/story/28214533/former-arias-juror-provides-insight-deliberations#ixzz3Syu11VK0