The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 813 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 813 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 872 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 763 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 430 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 182 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 832 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 832 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 813 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 832 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-01-2015

The judge having Travis's brother and sister sit directly behind Jodi for the stupid image in eyeball BS was the extreme ••••°°! I have no word,     imagine them having to look over Jodi       again I can't explain, I can say that visual assault was exactly equal to hearing Nurmi, that forced them to walk out of the courtroom!

I believe the nutcases who post the crazy are not as much anti Mormon as they are anti any higher power, the longer the deliberations take the more the crazies will post for (raise the blood pressure) effect!

I posted that nutcase letter to Martinez and Hockey said'
That was hilarious. How can anybody take someone who signs that mess with "Richmeister" serious? I needed a good laugh.

Observer your right Jodi wanted to get out of jail in 6 years and she wagered the DP losing the bluff, I heard 8 years and 12 years also' Jodi absolutely refused the possibility of 20 years or more!

Found a funny thought I'd share;

tannsmom Wrote:Walmarts have hair and nail salons too...  I wonder if they checked with them too..... Just a thought...

Then I said'
That was a old Walmart' a new store was in the planning stages, so it's unlikely to be a Super Walmart or even one that had a Bank or fast food store, I'm sure just from guessing' that that location trippled in size with the new stores grand-opening.

MusicMan983 Wrote:Yep - Walmarts and Super Walmarts do offer a bunch of different goods and services, but thankfully not everything! And I know that our society will finally be ready for the Apocalypse to arrive when an elderly gentleman in a bright blue vest, standing just inside those automatic glass doorways, smiles and says to me:

"Good morning, Sir! Can we interest you in our introductory unisex Brazilian wax treatment? We also offer a Valentine’s Day His-And-Hers Special for both you and your wife!!!"

...Cue the four horsemen and the end of the world!

On the other hand, had JAA gotten a Brazilian at Walmart on her infamous journey to Mesa back in 2008, it would have been a LOT harder to return than a gas can, huh???

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Observer - 03-01-2015

I thought this was brilliant.

Posted on February 22, 2015 by emmipete
An open letter to Jodi Arias:

You really don’t get it, do you? This is not high school, and you are not in the middle of some trivial popularity contest. The people who see you for what you are, they are not “haters.” Being a “hater” implies a sense of unjustly attacking something/someone, out of jealousy, or superficiality. It shows your incredible ignorance (to say the least) that you attempt to apply this label to those who dislike you. As if they are in the wrong, of lesser intelligence, or have lower moral standards than you. Those who are against you, are not witch hunters in search of gratification through some blood thirsty need of persecution. In actuality, they are the people, of the free world, who are smart enough to see through your lies and manipulation. They are believers in goodness, who know evil when they see it. And, who believe in justice for Travis and his loved ones.

Do not waste a moment of your time (I know you have plenty of it in solitary confinement) worrying about Travis’ legacy. You are in no way a part of it. The words you have spoken, and lies you have told are not part of Travis Alexander. Rest assured. Maybe the limited access you have to the outside world has clouded your view of reality. But, I can tell you, with 100% certainty, his legacy is far greater, and more awesome than anything you can tarnish. The fact is, we see you for what you are, and see Travis for who he was. And unlike you, there was much more to his life than just sex and filth. He may have struggled with premarital sex, but you were leading him down the primrose path. He is not remembered as an abuser, hypocrite, pedophile, or sexual deviant; he was none of those things. And, while he may have rightfully called you a whore, that is not a part of his legacy.

Travis strove to “serve more, love more, give more, and be more.” When people think about Travis, they will think about a guy who struggled (like anybody else), to be the best person he could be. He wanted to spread positivity, and inspire those around him to live every day to its fullest. To wake each morning, and make it “a day for the ages.” He is remembered as a guy who stood for goodness, compassion, and love. Who aspired to be a right and moral person; and who appreciated all the blessings in life.

You are going to attempt to destroy his memory, by inserting yourself into his legacy with your ridiculous and hollow diatribes. You are going to write his name down in blog posts, and spew all the falsehoods your mind can conjure. But, all it will ever be is empty words…letters strung together in a grammatical fashion. Your words have no real meaning. You are a liar. A snake oil salesman. I’m sure it helps you sleep better at night, allowing your mind to believe that your words are making an impact on the life and legacy of Travis. But, what you say is as impactful as warm air blowing across an empty desert. It changes nothing.

The thing is, while Travis was the only person/thing you had in your life, and your sole focus on basing your future. (After 48 hours of knowing him, for real?!) You were just a stop in the road for him, a stumbling block, in the way of his future. You were not his best friend, his serious girlfriend, or a part of his family. You did not know him best. You do not get to speak for him. You do not get to make the call about what would make him sad or ashamed. You do not get to say what Travis would want. There are many people who can speak on his behalf, but you, are certainly not one of them.

By living a full and positive life, he left behind incredible friends and family members who radiate the bright light of his memory, who are carrying on his message, and showing the truth, of who Travis really was. Conversely, what do you have? It speaks volumes, the people being PAID to support you can’t tolerate you. It must be so frustrating for you, how the influence of your evilness is limited to such a marginal part of society. Make no mistake about it, Jodi, the only “dark side” that has been exposed, is the one you inside you. And, we can all see it.

Your faux concern about Travis and his legacy is transparent. A clear attempt to attach yourself to him, and distract from the fact that you will have no legacy. (Well, other than for being a murderer.) When you leave this world, it will be for the better. The world will literally be a better place. There will be no void left, because you are soulless, a shell of a human with $300 implants.

Travis on the other hand, well, we are all still struggling with his loss, and the potential he promised. And, we’ll leave it to the people who were of significance in his life to tell us about him.

I would say I welcome a response from you, since you like expressing your opinion so much. But I expect none, since you are a true coward. (As are those “supporters” you have who pretend to believe you.) It’s not like there would be a word of truth in it anyway.

https://emmiandpete.wordpress.com/2015/02/22/an-open-letter-to-jodi-arias/

(02-27-2015, 11:18 PM)Justice Wrote:  I like Diane Schwartz.  I only hope these jurors are as smart as she seems to be.

I haven't conversed much about the sex tape' but you said you think it's not Travis or not entirely Travis so I found this and wanted to share!

Slim Wrote:
Jrze Joe Wrote:Nice, the crux of my point was the 20:55 mark of the phone recording , would've been FAR more impressive if I hadn't actually left out said video. Major brain fart.

But I'm still positive Fruitloops  "Someday when we REMARRY". Somebody please confirm this for me before I schedule a hearing test, Thank you.

No hearing test needed. She absolutely did say "remarry" and I have seen a transcript to that effect.

There are all kinds of strange things that she has said and/or written. She is not a normal person.

Observer I reposted your post above!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Justice - 03-01-2015

Lunarscope, I had not caught that in that tape! "Remarry" my foot. She was never married, except maybe in her own mind, not to Travis, Bobby, Matt nor Darryl. I wish I could see or hear that tape again, but I don't have a clue where to find it now. Hopefully, the jury will catch that too.

Is it true that the jurors will have photos and transcripts, but if they want to see any video or hear any audio, they have to return to the courtroom where the equipment is set up?

(03-01-2015, 02:46 PM)Justice Wrote:  Lunarscope, I had not caught that in that tape! "Remarry" my foot. She was never married, except maybe in her own mind, not to Travis, Bobby, Matt nor Darryl.  I wish I could see or hear that tape again, but I don't have a clue where to find it now.  Hopefully, the jury will catch that too.

@ In time I'll post a link or some discussion' I only discussed the tape bring to bribe' without much content involvement, but I read others ideas' skip Travis, Jodi may have said I promise to Matt or Darryl anybody in seclusion without a minister' it's just a phone sex conversation, I wouldn't even call-it a Jodi lie' just sex talk, but if it leads to not being Travis in the tapes entirety its worth forensic dissection!

Is it true that the jurors will have photos and transcripts, but if they want to see any video or hear any audio, they have to return to the courtroom where the equipment is set up?
I bet theirs a storage problem in deliberation room including lack of viewing equipment, in a courtroom could be meaning just in a larger room not necessarily with the judge seated, I hope the video of the entire previous trial been made available, I expect everything transcribed is at their disposal, but I'm no deliberation authority! Evidence was over 600 a few weeks ago and in the upper 900's during closing statements!

Lunarscope, the jury does NOT have a video of the last trial. All they can consider is the testimony and evidence presented in the retrial. Most of the evidence and testimony was the same as in the first trial except for Arias testimony and her story of self defense.

The jury asked for an exhibit list because they don't have time to go over every exhibit and every piece of testimony. They will use their memory, notes and look at relevant evidence.

In most mitigation trials, the convicted murderer and family members tearfully plead to the jury to spare her life.

Instead, the defense spent most of its time assassinating Alexander's character rather than focusing on the mitigators that they want the jury to use for mercy.

Therefore, I think this jury will have an easier time in giving her death than jurors who heard from sobbing children begging for their mommy's life or a tearful mother pleading to the jury to save her daughter's life.

All they have to consider is if Arias is remorseful, too young, was abused and mentally ill.

Martinez knocked down every mitigator and all Nurmi did was to try to gain their sympathy by telling them not to kill this poor little mentally ill girl whom Travis Alexander loved so much.

If I were on the jury, it would be easy for me to vote for death because she clearly is not remorseful since the message she gave the jury was he deserved to suffer and die because he watched porn and dated other women. It is ridiculous.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 03-01-2015

Observer,

I strongly beg to differ with your comment regarding "not having enough time to go over every exhibit and every piece of testimony.

If the jury wants to take, one hour, one day, one week , one month, etc. to review the facts of this case in their deliberations they can and they will. There is no time limit for deliberations.
To make a well researched, informed decision of this magnitude, time is NOT of the essence.

Asking for a list of the exhibits makes it easier for them to find a specific one when they are in discussion. Their memories, their notes and all exhibits, not just relevant ones, are important in their deliberations.

Duluth,

I have enjoyed this forum, like you, for a very long time. Not only does it allow for new information to be given to all by others, it allows for discussion of any topic that is relevant to the Arias case.
For me personally, instead of just sitting and reading and following what is going on, I feel that I have an outlet to share my opinions and often my frustration.

If I choose, I can revisit and rehash news that has already been discussed.
If not of interest, I read the comments make no comments but move forward with other topics.
I would hope that others do the same and continue with the respect of others' comments that has been demonstrated since this forum began.
-----------------------------------

I am still away with family but checking this frequently.
I am sure that I will have lots to comment on when I am home, have read everything from here and other articles that are cropping up.

On a Fox News.com video, former prosecutor Katy Fang, also predicted a death sentence. She said Martinez did an excellent job in presenting the autopsy pictures. She said it is excruciatingly painful to look at those pictures. She said Arias blaming the victim and not begging for her life, makes it likely that the jury will come back with a death sentence. She also says the eight women on the jury makes it better for the prosecution because women will be more judgmental than the men. I love hearing from an intelligent successful woman and what she says makes perfect sense.

To see and hear the video, scroll down to the video with Arias’ ugly face on it. The video also shows clips from the last trial and Hayden’s interview of Arias.

https://www.facebook.com/JuanMartinezProsecutorSupportPage

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 03-01-2015

Nern, I have been missing you. Have fun with the family and I look forward to when you are back blogging. I like thinking of you in London!!!!! I had no idea that Canada had a London. And we are nearing the end, so we'll see what happens.

To anybody else who is interested, I am mentioning that somebody posted that during the first trial, the jury decided to not try to change another's mind. I must be missing something because I am thinking that a jury should discuss issues and try to understand another's viewpoint, but the discussion should (IMO) be to possibly change others' views. To get to a verdict. If some can't change their viewpoint, fine and dandy. But a jury should discuss different viewpoints, I believe, to .... I don't know what. To reach a verdict, I think. Am I far off? Probably. I usually am.

Observer, I agree so much with you when you say Aria's ugly face. What a manipulating dangerous person she is.

You're right, Duluth. Foreman Bill Zervakos said in the penalty phase of the first Arias trial the jury agreed not to change each others minds so basically they did not deliberate at all which is their job. He said the vote in the beginning was 7 to 5 for death and one person did change his or her mind but the others did not. One of the jurors said recently that it was three men and one woman who voted for life.

I think Zervakos made up his mind from the first day he saw Arias in court to make sure she did not get a death sentence. He said she didn't look like a killer and he didn't believe she was capable of murder. He said he was sick to his stomach when he voted guilty. He thought if he voted for a life sentence and hung the jury, the judge would sentence her to life. He was furious when he found out that there would be a retrial on the sentence and went to the media to try to convince the public that she should not be sentenced to death. When he was met with outrage, he shut up and stayed off TV. But he did try to save her life by speaking to the defense and warning them to keep her off the stand in the retrial because she was a bad witness.

He was in his 50s and I think she probably reminded him of his daughter or granddaughter. He scoffed at the fact that Arias was a danger to society and said he would like to sit down with her and talk. He said she is not a serial killer and she had a normal life until she met Travis Alexander. He said he believed Alexander emotionally abused her and that her age of 27 influenced him in refusing to vote for the death penalty.

Nern, glad you have time to keep up on what is going on and comment. Hope you are staying warm and enjoying your family.