The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 03-03-2015

I, for one, believe that the jury is going over each and every piece of evidence they have before them.
Trying to read their faces when they emerge for breaks or whatever is a true guessing game and very subjective.
They are going to take all the time they need to come to their decision and nothing that has gone on so far gives any indication of which way their decision may be heading.
--------------------------------

http://www.spreecast.com/events/the-gold-patrol-chris-hughes-on-jodi

I just watched the above spreecast and it is excellent. The entire show is with Chris Hughes.

The was an interesting discussion and for me cemented my feelings on this issue.
Arias let herself in to Travis' home the night before she killed him and stood and watched him before he realized she was there.
So many times, the question has been asked, "Why did Travis let her in?"
1. He did not let her in - even Arias' own words corroborate this
2. It was the middle of the night and he would not have sent her away - that was not his personality
---------------------------

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/30/marissa-devault-sentence-murder-husband-hammer_n_5243141.html

"The decision in the penalty phase of Marissa Devault's trial comes after the jury deliberated for about three days since April 22. ....."
"A judge scheduled a June 6 hearing where he will formally impose the sentence and decide whether she can be eligible for early release after 25 years."

The reason I have posted the above is that I have read Paul Sanders a great deal and I have read quite a bit about Marissa DeVault and I did not think that that jury deliberated for 40 hours over 5 weeks.

I DO agree that they came back with a Life sentence partly because she had children who spoke up for her whereas Arias had NO ONE!.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 03-03-2015

Jurors are going home. So nothing today. Observer, why is there no more CourtTV, HLN court shows, or anything? What happened to change that? I hate that we don't get to have the chance to view these actual court cases. I don't watch HLN anymore either. It is a worthless channel. I can't imagine why anyone would watch it, but to each, his own.

I have no idea whether it will be life, death, or hung. I just have to wait and see.

(03-03-2015, 12:10 AM)duluth45 Wrote:  Jurors are going home.  So nothing today.  Observer, why is there no more CourtTV, HLN court shows, or anything?  What happened to change that?  I hate that we don't get to have the chance to view these actual court cases.  I don't watch HLN anymore either.  It is a worthless channel.  I can't imagine why anyone would watch it, but to each, his own.

I have no idea whether it will be life, death, or hung.  I just have to wait and see.

Duluth
Apparently HLN will be showing the verdict live when it comes in.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-03-2015

Duluth' court TV (what was) headline news and all of them are CNN turner broadcasting, that's why if Nancy Grace has someone important I go to CNN transcribed and read the show!

We had a few jury member members take a break just before quitting time' and a statement made by the judge, plus Martinez telling Flores "see you tomorrow" in my guesstamation, verdict will be read without further deliberations in the morning!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Observer - 03-03-2015

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · Jurors left looking serious. Back tomorrow at 9ish. So far 16 hours deliberating.

Cathy @courtchatter · Samantha Alexander is very upset.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · Deanna Reid, Tanisha, Harold, Samantha, Stephen & Hillary are all here.

Cathy @courtchatter · Juror who is trauma nurse looked like she'd been crying. @TrialDiariesJ reported this earlier about her as well.

CBS 5 News @CBS5AZ · Judge makes call whether verdict would be read if decision is reached late in day. Judge Stephens says she would wait to Tuesday.

I know that I have commented on the following issue before, but I feel I need to expand on my feelings.

I have inadvertently been redirected to sites that are in support of Arias.
I would NEVER willingly visit these sites.

I believe these are bogus sites set up just to stir the pot in this case.
There may be a very few, who in their strange minds, believe that Arias has not been given a fair shake and should not be in the position she finds herself in.

But I truly feel that the majority of the people who set up these sites and/or comment on them are just playing a game.
They have decided in this game to take the side of the defendant in this case.
They are having a ball with it too.
The further they get in this game, the more outrageous and vile comments are made to try and win it.
Too many of them are sitting back in their homes, thinking up words to say to bolster their side of the game.
When it infuriates people, they feel they are winning and they sit back and laugh.
The more terrible things they write, the better they are in playing the game.
The more terrible things they write, the less they feel they need to back up with facts and evidence.
Too many of these people are plants for the sole purpose of riling people up, playing the game and having some fun.
Sick fun though it is, they are enjoying it.

The things that are said are so outlandish, so horrible, so absolutely ridiculous and as I said, so vile, that they cannot be believed and should not be supported by, even out of curiosity, visiting the sites where these comments are made.

If these sites are supported by Arias herself, it is just one more piece of evidence proving her manipulation of others and her own evil ways.

When this trial is over, these sites will disappear and others will crop up when the next high profile case hits the airwaves.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 03-03-2015

Lunarscope, we'll see if you are right if there is a verdict tomorrow!!!!! I will have great respect for your prediction if you are right. We'll see.

(03-03-2015, 02:21 AM)duluth45 Wrote:  Lunarscope, we'll see if you are right if there is a verdict tomorrow!!!!!  I will have great respect for your prediction if you are right.  We'll see.

It's called Vested [Wiki] investigate (someone) thoroughly, especially in order to ensure that they are suitable for a job requiring secrecy, loyalty, or trustworthiness.
"each applicant will be vetted by police".
@'The trustworthiness is trusted to comment on JII!

With a Verdict ("this morning in my opinion" but soon is assured) JII loses all support from the defense team, they have been Vested from day one' with involvement that only expanded and that all ends, as the hater side of the fence lose interest, the ghost town forms!
Jodi gets unlimited (screened for security) letters after verdict and the few real Jodi supporters (about 12) will dwindle, appeal will be screamed from the highest mountain, but the valleys out of earshot, no fairweather fans will remain, its gameover playedout and the parkinglots closing!

Jodi doesn't merit hate mail and one person sending assorted post cards with various identities concludes, posting hateful comments then replying to onesselfs loses momentum, while the wrongful death library categorizes what's punishable!

Funniest parts been GB's screaming " FREE JODI " as if she had an impact on American perception of law enforcements perimeters like " FREE Joey Coyle " did, as in documentary movie " Money For Nothing " where public support resulted in 'temporary insanity' defense prevailing!

The only reason for the Arias family to ever seak publicities' damage control!
I anticipate Wrongful Death Attorney announcement of involvement schedule and the Judges abolishment = beginning of Shawshank movie where Judge tells " it chills my blood just to look at you "!

Think JSS and Martinez have Murder of cop case awaiting!

Nern' before JII', Casey Is Innocent was started by Simon = 15 years ago he was on info-commercials that were so voluminous every news watcher recognized, especially CNN and late night shows, he was young and presentable!

The FBI and an accumulation of states have warrants for him for crimes, so he hides in Europe, their will be another is Innocent blog sight soon!

Simon got Casey and Jodi permission to raise funds, they feel lucky to get whatever he doesn't skim off the top, (I assume 90%) because the page is managed by Simon / outsiders not family who could be held accountable!

Simon uses offshore banks and Sweden banks did finally close their association with him, he is extremely dangerous by association but not by physical assault, everything against him has been Outed for ease of law enforcement research needs, but' nothingness!

He posts and admits posting body bag pictures and things not worth discussion (here by me), but he knows how and when to stir the hate pot for maximum effect!

No less than 3 JII posters have been arrested for terrorism!

Paypal and others refuse association!

The Jodi appeal fund is in a mismanaged trust' not a Simon directive!

Jodi gets money from Simon to spend on inmates for buying popularity!

Nobody knows' with certainty if the 2 Greek girls, Russian girl, British GB (= picture of angled girl' was sold Jodi art) and other foreigners (American SW and other Americans, and the Canadian few) are rewarded Moles but assumptions are assumed,!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Observer - 03-03-2015

Those of you who plan on watching the footage of the retrial might be interested in this:

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial

I asked you earlier how you felt about paying to watch the ‪#‎JodiArias‬ sentencing retrial.

I've been told that local media is preparing to broadcast edited highlights - i.e, opening, closing, Jodi Arias' 2 day testimony and the verdict. The highlights will be free but will only cover a limited portion of the trial.

That leaves the paid subscription sites. You know which ones I mean. These sites will charge a monthly fee to watch the trial. You will not be able to download for future viewing and it won't be available on YouTube.

If you don't feel this is fair, after all the time spent following tweets, blogs and facebook pages, not to mention watching and re-watching the 2013 trial on YouTube, discussing and dissecting every single minute, join our campaign! Let mainstream media know that you're entitled to see this through to the end.

The Alexanders do NOT support people profiting from their brother's death. It's not fair to them, it's not fair to you.

I'll post a list of contacts here and in the comments. If I've missed anyone, please add them. LET'S GO! Justice for Travis!

Contacts:

@CBS5AZ @producerduffy @NancyGraceHLN @mikewatkiss3tv @william_pitts @SKrafftFox10 @KTAR923 @FOX10Phoenix @chriswnews @jeffgoldesq @David_Lohr @troyhaydenfox10 @JoeyJacksonEsq @DrDrewHLN @12News : @MarkEiglarsh @abc15 @azcentral @azfamily @3TVNews

^ The abovementioned twitter contacts also have FB pages.

I've been thinking about this so much over the weekend that I'm prepared to pay for the video and upload it here for you - because you deserve to watch it, free. But first, let's try urging local media to air all of it, not just highlights.

EDITED TO ADD: Remember, local media won't be charging you to view the highlights, but they will be edited and limited. The subscription sites will be broadcasting the trial in full but you'll have to pay a monthly fee. This campaign is to urge local media to give us the entire trial, not just edited highlights.