The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-03-2015

Jurors had to see through thick Fog getting into deliberation room before closing door, we wait' I fail to understand Jodi being allowed street clothes unless she's wanting and JSS allows interview, I approve of her telling final lies, we will only hear from her on Arizona judgement day!

Nothing else Arias needs said by her family!

I patiently anticipate Alexander family courtroom steps comments plus news outlet interviews!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 03-03-2015

Am I understanding this to say that the trial won't be available on youtube? I wonder why not. I for one want to watch the trial from day one to the final closing of the courtroom door. If I have to, I will pay for KarasonCrime to watch it because I am thinking I read somewhere she will show it. I don't think she is making much money and I don't believe she has started her site to make money off of Travis' death.

Observer' I don't think their will be any problems viewing the footage, if the footage is protected' people will film the screen and post the lower quality on utube for free, (remember theirs only one still camera anyways) its mostly the audio that will matter' it will be post-verdict, but your offers appreciated! Someone in news must pay the courts alike the Dollar for each page of secret testimony when it was released, the film likely cost more and someone is preplanning to justify their investment, I expect the free becomes available within days following the paid versions release, but future (years later) researchers may need to pay for classroom or case study reasons!

Plus' I myself am fine with transcribed' because the in chamber discussions with what was outed by white noise is just written not filmed' anyways, again I wonder how many motions Nurmi filed and want to have Martinez's official replies!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Observer - 03-03-2015

Lunarscope, I should have made it clear, I was quoting The State Vs. Jodi Arias facebook page when I posted about the retrial footage. I have no interest in watching the retrial. I am exhausted, burned out and on overload from three years of commenting on the trial. I just want to know the verdict and then I am done. I realize some of you want to watch it and posted it for your information. I don't know if it is true. I just know what I read.

Thanks I'm also exausted' but will be posting for any wrongful death information' hoping it effects change, by finding the Alexander lawsuit mission!

Beyond that' at verdict, I just want to understand a few rulings' mostly why secrecy was ruled and some roadtrip or attack sequence clarification, mostly if my theories can be disproved, and theirs if Jodi was a stripper, call girl or drug selling on roadtrip!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 03-03-2015

Lunarscope

Thanks for the insightful comments on the Arias support pages.

How is everyone feeling about the recent ruckus being played out in the deliberations?

I think it could be something simple. Refuse to speculate. Too many possibilities.

Only thing I would like to know is what is the issue that could be holding things up. But that is because it is obvious to me that she deserves the ultimate punishment so you could call me biased.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Observer - 03-03-2015

The jury is at an impasse and the judge has instructed them to go back and see if they can reach a unanimous verdict.

Martinez agreed with the judge asking them to keep deliberating. Nurmi moved for a mistrial but the judge refused to do so now and so they are back deliberating.

I am crossing my fingers that they are deadlocked 11-1 for death and the one holdout will fold and vote for death to get a unanimous verdict.

I have hope and faith that good triumphs over evil.

Tweets from Elizabeth Irwin:

Judge Stephens suggests they identify areas of agreement/disagreement and discuss the law and testimony/evidence. If they still disagree they can send a note indicating what they would like help with.

"Each juror has a duty to consult w/one another. No juror should surrender his/her honest conviction solely because of the opinion of other jurors."

Mostly silent over there just a comment by Hockey Nana and to me she is confused about DP being a retrial and Life for Jodi being better for the Alexander family - she makes good comments but gets these issues reversed in my minds eye,

I'll say if they had been voting secret, judge said to open debate, I'm unsure about the 2 questions, but 'No more notes to judge' (undecided related) or it will hang again, they get one plea for help!

I still say DP and that must be the majority' so we can only assume one juror wants life with any certainty' more is just a possible, it doesn't look favorable for a DP but we know nothing!

Judge didn't even know her jury were out to lunch when she said to bring them into the courtroom, and for just 5 minutes of formal court that's unprofessional to me!

I still ponder if jury asked of any possibility for 25, its central to deliberations and I don't believe JSS has a answer' that as a juror, that I would accept, I was hopeing jury went on strike' due to that unanswered question, myself, that is "IF" it was asked!

Nurmi gets a high dollar career with life and a DP sentence puts him back to being a Public defender' so of-course he asked for mis-trial!

People don't understand jury can say DP  but if they say life the Judge can say 25 years' years later in appellate court, JSS is Jodis Judge forever!

2 secret jury questions makes my wonder why inform then withhold, instead of doing like the 4 prior questions' = just don't tell the world questions were asked and answered?

Edit-in I see the taking breaks timing as aggravation' from arguing without progression, its just the timing that I'm scrutinizing and I was wrong about a verdict this morning' so I could be wrong about timing of breaks also!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 03-03-2015

I can only say I hope they can come to a verdict. Because for one thing, if it is hung, it will be two months before the judges sentences her if what I have read is correct. Just more time on the Arias thing. Will this never end?

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 03-04-2015

I think we all want the same thing Duluth - a verdict sooner than later.

I am stuck in London due to a snow/freezing rain/rain storm but hope to get home tomorrow.
While here, I have been glued to my computer for updates as they happen. Luckily, my family member shares the same obsession with this case so we are on verdict watch together.

One of the hardest things will be to see the Alexander family if the DP is not given. They have fought long and hard.

But.....NO ONE knows what is going on right now with the jury. Can be disastrous or can be victorious for the Alexander family and the State and.........us.

The end result will still see Arias gone!!!!

So hard waiting though and it will just be my luck that a verdict will come down just as I am driving home tomorrow!!

Have a good night everyone!