The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 03-04-2015

I AM HOME!! YEAH!!

So, nothing as of yet. More and more speculation as we hang on every word from sites and tweets.

I will continue to believe that the jury is being very thorough and although they may have some questions, it does not mean that they are necessarily deadlocked.

I like to think that Paul Sanders (13th juror) is correct when he says one of the most important thing for each and every juror is that whatever their decision is, it is important that they can go home and sleep at night.

You can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the mitigating factors that they seem to be having trouble with are the ones that deal with mental illness. Tough call for them. Even if she does know right from wrong, this issue could be a stumbling block for them.

Justice - I saw the letter that you posted and I agree, it was excellent. Thanks.

1. Arias has no prior criminal history.
2. Arias was just 27 years old at the time she killed Travis Alexander.
3. Arias is remorseful.
4. Arias suffered both physical and emotional abuse as a child.
5. Arias suffered both physical and emotional abuse during her relationship with Travis Alexander.
6. The abusive nature of Arias' relationship with Travis Alexander caused her to suffer extreme emotional distress.
7. Arias has been diagnosed with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
8. Arias has been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.
9. Arias' psychological makeup impaired her ability to cope with the tumultuous relationship she had with Alexander.

Guess I was wrong - seems number 5 and 6 is what they are struggling with.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 03-04-2015

Where is everybody, people? Hello?
Something is up at the courthouse. It might be the verdict.

Nern, if some of them believe Arias suffered abuse from Travis, all is lost. That this defense and Arias have been able to do the lying defense that they have is so scary to me as far as justice is concerned. Blame the victim and feel pity for the murderer.
How disgusting.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Observer - 03-04-2015

I was gone all morning and returned at almost 1 pm hoping for a death sentence but fearing a hung jury.

Instead, I was pleasantly surprised to find the jury still deliberating. That means they are working hard to come to a unanimous verdict.

Justice, that letter was right on the money. Her soul is a rotting corpse and she will age quickly and what will kill her fast is that everybody will forget who she is and if she is remembered she will be that cold hearted murderer who slaughtered her boyfriend and assassinated his character in court.

Duluth, like you I hope this jury sees through Arias lies and see she is the sex maniac, violent, angry, manipulative controlling abuser, not Travis Alexander. All you have to do is look at the statistics. In an abusive relationship, the victim is in the most danger when he or she tries to break it off. Travis Alexander tried to break it off by telling her she was a sociopath and the worst thing that happened to him and what does she do but travel l,000 miles to stab him 29 times in the heart, chest, belly and hands as he defends himself and in the back when he tries to get away, then slits his throat and shoots him in the head. That is proof right there who the abuser was in the relationship.

Nern, you are my favorite cheerleader. Just keep up your optimism and cheerful attitude because it lifts my spirits and keeps me full of hope and faith.

Lunarscope, you are lucky to have a four legged friend to keep you company while we await this verdict on pins and needles. All I have is my husband and all he says is he wants his wife back. LOL

For Juan and the Alexander family and friends, I hope they come back with the DP.

If it is LWOP, I am OK with that. Won't go into all my reasons again, but she will be gone!

Tired eyes from looking at this damn computer screen!

I just am going to say this. I want justice.

Well said Duluth - well said! Heart

If the jury hangs, the judge will just bring the jury in and call a mistrial. If there is a verdict, the judge will announce there is a verdict but it won't be read for an hour to give family, media and public a chance to be there. Right now it sounds like many media, family and the public are there waiting with baited breath.

The tweets are confusing.

· Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 ·
· 1m 1 minute ago

Kicked out of the courtroom again. Told "we'll call you in if anything is happening." #JodiArias

Alexander family leaving. Got in elevator. Gone. What the heck is happening??? #JodiArias

Just let back in courtroom. No #JodiArias. No Juan. Def. team here. Media shut out of proceedings here again. Not right.

Court security is now beefed up outside #JodiArias courtroom.

Still locked out of #JodiArias courtroom. Good sized crowd of reporters, spectators waiting to get inside.

Esteban Flores just arrived. #JodiArias

Monica Lindstrom‏@monicalindstrom - It’s been 24 hours since the impasse instruction was read! can’t say they are not trying

William Pitts @william_pitts · random thought: what if they WEREN'T deadlocked when Stephens gave the instructions? What if Stephens just thought they were based on the Q? i seriously can't believe they're still deliberating. Thought for sure they'd have called it by now. Loving the "live" court tweets from people who aren't even in this state right now. Got a couple of phone calls asking me to do Nancy Grace show tonight -I'd rather drag a razor blade over my eyeball.

Michael Kiefer - Waiting for a verdict or a hung jury in #jodiarias with the hacks in the hall. Secret hearing in #jodiarias Just like old times. Are they discussing escape routes?

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-04-2015

I read the guess of wrongfuf death attorney was in the locked courtroom, that (Alexander family) attorney was on the 5th floor today!

I am scared the keep deliberating instructions were premature' and that could lead to judge deciding punishment years, but am patient for jury to take days or weeks!

Lunarscope, this is why the Alexander family civil attorney is with them as they await the sentencing:

Cut from Juan Martinez Prosecutor Support Page

Just a little info. In consulting with a Criminal Defense Attorney, since Arias has to be sentenced to be OFICIALLY CONVICTED. That's why she's able to sell her artwork, glasses, tshirts..etc. The day she is sentenced, which could be today, or a later date, the artwork and Son of Sam Law kicks in and my informant has told me the Alexander Civil Suit can begin and they can claim any moneys received by Arias. So her paint by dot days are coming to a hault. She will be scrubbing toilets at 50 cents a day.

I am so proud of the Alexanders for hiring the civil attorney and I hope he files papers as soon as a verdict is announced.

Observer, Salhapatica says hello and would like to talk to you at some point but she has lost the email address. If you can, at some point, would you email her?
Nern, Sal says hello.