The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 03-05-2015

I feel like we should pretend like we are all standing together holding hands hoping for justice. Yes, finally over.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 03-05-2015

My faith in jury persevered - they came to a verdict - whatever it is.

They say the jury has looked glum - could be that their verdict is huge in their minds and that is all - too much speculation for me.

I am following abc15 on line and damn it!....I have HLN on and have to suffer through Nancy Grace!

The only interesting comment I have heard on HLN by Jean is that in the first trial, everyone was summoned into court, including the jury.
No announcement that a verdict had been reached. Jury then said they were hung.

In this trial, it has been emphatically announced that a verdict HAS been reached and as we await the arrival of the alternate jurors, that could mean DP or Life.
Hung jury is not a verdict.

Interesting.

Well - it is done. No DP for Arias.
Sentencing April 13th.

I believe that given the fact that JSS has been there through this entire circus - both trials - that she will give LWOP.

I am so sorry for the Alexander family. Please do not let this disappointment govern your future.

And the blame game begins.................................
And people are putting square on JSS's shoulders.
You all know my feelings and they have not changed. Enough said for me.

They didn't reach a verdict. They are hung. I think most of the men voted against death. We'll see. I wish the judge had tried a fair court where the court wasn't held up for days on end. That ends up making jurors forget what they had heard. Good call for the defense.
So now it will be in April before the judge sentences the bitch.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 03-05-2015

(03-05-2015, 05:16 PM)duluth45 Wrote:  They didn't reach a verdict. They are hung.  I think most of the men voted against death.  We'll see.  I wish the judge had tried a fair court where the court wasn't held up for days on end. That ends up making jurors forget what they had heard.  Good call for the defense.  
So now it will be in April before the judge sentences the bitch.

I will continually blame Arias and her defense team. All their smoke and mirrors worked.
UTTER MANIPULATION ONCE AGAIN!

JSS gave a fair trial.
This was up to the jury.
They did their job whether one agrees with it or not.
They worked hard but could not change that they were hung.

Blame the flawed justice system of Arizona!!

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/hung-jury-for-jodi-arias-sentencing-retrial/

The above gives the statement from the Alexander family.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-05-2015

Simon influenced twice, what a shame, this is defeating, I again wonder if the jury marked undecided on the only verdict page, but it matters not, prayers for Alexanders family and Travis's family of friends.
SPEACHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Justice - 03-05-2015

This was posted a little while ago on JMPSP. Its a media statement from the Alexander family. Interesting they did NOT thank the Judge, which I agree there was nothing to thank her for. Like Nancy Grace said on HLN, "She never ran this like it should have been run. Two day in court, then 10 days out." She said that should never have happened, and I agree. The jury does not hear everything anyway, and this just confused some more, because they could not retain what they'd heard already. Any way, here is the family statement:

https://www.facebook.com/JuanMartinezProsecutorSupportPage/photos/a.135704386623146.1073741826.135700933290158/359885560871693/?type=1&theater

I wonder if we will ever hear what the sex is of the one juror who wouldn't budge and would only vote for life.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Observer - 03-05-2015

I am disappointed of course that the jury could not give Jodi Arias the death penalty.

But encouraged that the vote was 11-1 for death and they had this vote since last Thursday.

This means that only one person bought the abuse excuse.

I noticed Jodi Arias attitude was defiant. She refused to cooperate with a pre-sentence interview.

There was no reason for the judge to postpone sentencing just because Jodi Arias asked for 30 days without a pre-sentence report.

She is clearly upset that she will be handed over to the Department of Corrections and will have no access to twitter, blogging and selling her drawings.

Once she is sentenced by the judge April 13, the family can file a wrongful death suit and if she does try to make money, they can seize it.

She will never be free again and she knows it.

Observer, the jury said the hold-out (a woman) said that they, the other 11 jurors, wanted revenge by wanting the death penalty. And she had seen bits and pieces of the movie.
11-1. Imagine.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-05-2015

To bad that just before deliberations 2 jurors were dismissed, but we can only speculate' today, maybe answerable in interviews!
I blame the Judge, but respect that opinions differ and understand that I've been wrong here and there, it would be useless to debate, we have what we have!