The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 03-11-2015

Justice, I looked at the Angela Susan picture. It doesn't look like the sister we have seen in court to me. That Angela looks hard and unhappy and unpleasant. Are you for sure this picture in the friend section is the same woman?

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Justice - 03-11-2015

Its her alright. Along with the picture of her child. It is her. I had seen her page some time back. It is definitely JA's sister.

(03-11-2015, 08:53 PM)duluth45 Wrote:  Justice, I looked at the Angela Susan picture. It doesn't look like the sister we have seen in court to me. That Angela looks hard and unhappy and unpleasant. Are you for sure this picture in the friend section is the same woman?

The picture makes her look happy and normal. I have seen her in TV shots coming out of the trial and actually sitting in the trial and she looks like a very unpleasant person. I don't mean to be rude but that is the impression I have gotten when the camera shows her. Like a person who was spoiled relentlessly by the parents and nothing gives her happiness.
Okay. I am sure you know what you are talking about.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Observer - 03-11-2015

I was hoping we'd get this sentencing over with in a couple of weeks but not so.

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10
· 1h 1 hour ago
Was just told despite efforts to move up #JodiArias sentencing, it will remain where originally scheduled. April 13th.

Maricopa County Superior Court selling video of entire #JodiArias sentencing re-trial. Cost... $1,710.00.

Wow! That's a pretty penny. I wonder who all will buy it? Wow. I wonder if the ones I viewed on youtube from the first trial were that expensive? Maybe more because there were more actual days of trial, I think. Wow.
And it's nice to know that she will be sentenced April 13. I would wish it was sooner, but apparently nobody is really concerned about my wishes!!!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 03-12-2015

Guess they have to recoup some of the 3 million+ but what they are doing is having the taxpayers pay twice!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 03-12-2015

Nern, you are so right. I have no idea what these types of videos would cost in another courthouse in another state but probably about the same. Surely though this particular courthouse needs to make some of their expenditure up. I only hope Numir and Wilmott don't cash in. And de la Rosa. Surely they won't.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-12-2015

It's really not expensive, court charges $.50 for paper pages and the ones of Jodis  secret transcribed testimony were $1.00 each, Video must cost more!

News outlets will put them on u-tube for free, their asking if people want to watch. The quality relates to one still camera so theirs nothing worth keeping in a library' its a once viewed done type of record, if the entire shabang (both trials' in order) was for sale' I'd pay for it!

The motions filed and in chambers arguments hold answers and I want to learn the count of Nurmi motions with limited details, how many for a mistrial' and how many to quit Jodi' are 2! Plus theirs pre trial gaps in released information!

Problem is the cost for release includes white noise, edit that from timeline and the minutes reduce, another problems the defense arguments are worthless' plus a verdict has been rendered!

The delay Jodi asked for (to phone her cult) gives the Alexander family time to perfect a speech, and gives JSS time to word her speech' telling Jodi how disgusting she is, unless she gives Jodi 25 years because of being Charmed' that-is!

I pray the Alexanders tell the defense team that their Slaughtering of Travis failed to take roots, and that Travis Law will prevail!

Great would be its author' and the 13 juror author' receive acclimation for their missions noteworthyness by the Alexander family, them newsworthyness!

April fools day would have been apropo!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 03-12-2015

I agree Lunarscope!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 03-12-2015

Me too, Lunarscope!