The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Observer - 03-12-2015

Jeff Gold says there is a small chance the life sentence could be overturned if Jodi is involved in the one juror hanging the jurors. Jodi Arias would have had the right to see the names of the jurors so either she or Maria de la Rosa leaked them to the Jodi Arias is Innocent Site. The attorneys would not do anything to jeopardize their career. All of a sudden the jurors have gone silent. They were supposed to be on Good Morning America Saturday and did not appear. That may be because the sheriff's department is investigating Juror No. 17, the video chat and who leaked the jurors names. Gold said Travis allowed Jodi to be in his house the day she murdered him because he was an abuse victim and she had her hooks in him.

Dave Hall, Travis friend for six years, said Travis was a complete gentlemen and never raised his hand to a woman. Jodi was experienced sexually came onto Travis because she saw an eligible man with a nice car, nice house and a good income. Travis and Jodi had a big fight and Jodi moved to Northern California and he was ecstatic. Now starts focusing on dating a girl with his same values. We know it was Jodi who slashed all four tires at $200 a tire and a day later all four tires were slashed.

Enrique Cortez, Travis's roommate, said everybody was surprised that Jodi was at the memorial. Travis was a nice guy who was active in church and wasn't afraid to be silly and doing good deeds for others.

http://www.spreecast.com/events/the-gold-patrol-friends-of-travis-speak

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-12-2015

Foreman from the #JodiArias Trial Speaks…Hear His Story http://thetrialdiaries.com/exclusivethe-foreman-from-the-jodi-arias-trial-speakshear-his-story/ … #TheTrialDiaries

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 03-12-2015

http://www.examiner.com/article/jodi-arias-busted-coercing-minors-jail-sheriff-joe-bans-key-supporters?CID=examiner_alerts_article

Jen Wood interviewed the foreman of the Jodi Arias retrial and I think his explanation of the last day tells us what Juror No. 17 was thinking.

After reading this I have changed my mind and don't believe Juror No. 17 got on the jury to hang it. I am convinced even more that Juror No. 17 suffers from Battered Woman's Syndrome and couldn't separate herself from Jodi Arias. Because she was abused as a child and a domestic violence victim, Juror No. 17 believed Jodi Arias was and so she saw herself in Jodi Arias and couldn't kill herself.

This is why she is hiding out and can't stand up for her beliefs. In my opinion, Juror No. 17 should never have been on the jury because she didn't have the psychological makeup to see through Jodi Arias lies like the other jurors. She relived the trauma that Jodi made up. I think she would have had a breakdown and wouldn't have been able to hold out against the rest of the jurors if her husband, a convicted felon, hadn't supported her to not vote for the death penalty. I believe he would be against the death penalty.

The other jurors were objective and could see Jodi Arias was lying and that the premeditation and cruelty outweighed the mitigating factors but she couldn't. The fact that she had a strong stomach for the autopsy pictures shows she has seen violence and has deadened her feelings while the others have not.

I've taken excerpts from the article to show how Juror 17 saw things differently than the other jurors because of Battered Woman's Syndrome:

We again tried to dig for reasons as to why Juror 17 was voting for Life.

We asked about the child abuse mitigating factor she agreed with and Juror 17 shared her own personal story.

Juror 17 began to write on the white paper that hung on our walls, she began to put her pros and cons on each mitigating factor. 17 struggled but began to write things down.

The Borderline Personality Disorder #8 and #9 the psychological makeup impairing Jodi’s ability to cope with the tumultuous relationship she had with Mr. Alexander was big for Juror 17. She just couldn’t separate these two factors from each other.

I gave her positive feedback for making efforts in hopes it would encourage her.

One juror suggested we now start discussing the Aggravating circumstances and we made a paper and attached it to the wall. Juror 17 was engaged and fully participating by putting things down on the paper such as receipts, dates, and pretty much all the pre med evidence. She was really good with all the dates. We had great discussion as a jury and continued to look through journals and texts starting with 4 weeks before the murder and 1 week after the murder. We then cleared the whole table off; just imagine this large table that seats 12 or more people. We put out the crime scene photos and autopsy photos in time stamped order all over the table.

Juror 17 was engaged at this point, she had a strong stomach for the photos. Most of us at this point were very tired and not sleeping. The autopsy photos were very hard to look at. They were deeply moving and I had to look away at times. I had lost 5 pounds alone just during these deliberations. We once again discussed how Jodi made phone calls just hours after murdering Travis and even went to see Ryan Burns.

Most of us felt Jodi had to get rid of Travis Alexander so she could move on. Juror 17 agreed with this theory as a motive.

I felt positive 17 was coming around that the jurors would be unanimous after all. We read the journals a month before the murder and Jodi mentioned a pattern of Travis’s rudeness. She stated that her parents were never proud of her accomplishments and Travis had a firey anger. Prior to this Jodi’s journals didn’t mention anything negative about her parents. She had stated her childhood was ideal and something she wished she could go back too. We noticed this last month was used by her experts to show what Jodi called a pattern regarding Travis’s behavior.

We felt Jodi Arias was setting up her journals for the murder of Travis Alexander. I felt stronger and stronger for death at this point.

Juror 17 had stated to us earlier in some cases she would support the death penalty. She acted like she fully understood the pre meditation of the murder, the photos. I asked the trauma nurse to explain to 17 what kind of force it would take to stab Travis like she did and nearly decapitate him. The nurse explained how hard it is to cut someone’s throat like she did and it would take a lot of force. We asked 17 if she was clear and what did she think now?

Juror 17 expressed to us she still felt mitigating factors #4, #5, #8, #9 applied to Jodi Arias. We asked her what it would take for her to vote death in a capital case. She responded “this would if not for the mitigating factors.” We asked her again if there was anything we could do or show her to sway her vote? We offered to review more evidence and some jurors even shared such personal stories I can’t even repeat them.

Juror 17 told us there was nothing we could do or say to change her vote. Once again the room exploded into a heated, cussing match between some jurors and 17. By 4:30pm on this Wednesday it was incredibly intense. I suggested we sleep on this and see if minds are changed in the morning. One juror stood up and said she wasn’t sleeping and they wanted to express to the judge where they stood. This person wanted their life back and needed sleep. Another juror joined in wanting to tell the judge where they stood or they will request to be removed from the jury. It was clear to everyone additional time would not change Juror 17’s view. I felt I was losing the jury one by one. I asked them to please sit down and we would craft a note to the judge. All the photos of Travis Alexander’s dead body still lay on the table in front of us.

http://thetrialdiaries.com/exclusivethe-foreman-from-the-jodi-arias-trial-speakshear-his-story/

What Awaits...

~

Come on in, step inside
Take a look around and see
We’ll be spending years together
You and me…

~

There isn’t much to me I’m afraid
A bed, four walls, a door
And of course a toilet and a sink
Bolted to the floor

~

There’s a small window in the corner
Where you can strain to look outside
Don’t mind the cockroach on the ledge
They come in here to hide

~

The floor is worn below your feet
From the constant pacing of those now gone
You too will go mad as this place consumes you
And you’ll be doing the same before long

~

The paint is chipped, the metal is rusted
The hot water in the sink runs cold
This won’t be an easy place to live
As your body weakens and you grow old

~

I get quite hot in the summer months
There is really no relief
And on winter nights you'll swear to God
That you could actually freeze

~

Speaking of God don’t look for him here
This is a Godless place
He isn’t tricked by manipulation and lies
He sees your one true face

~

Every sound in me is loud and echoed
Very telling of the emptiness here
You’ll find no comfort within my walls
I won’t protect you from your fears

~

I am not a place for you to feel safe
I will not save you from your own hell
I am not your house, I am not your home
I am your prison cell

~

Welcome To Perryville.

By Lynn Chellew March 11/2015. If you repost, please credit to me.

I just read - thoroughly - the Foreman's interview from the Trial Diaries.

Juror #17, although not changing her vote, WAS engaged in deliberations.
She felt that a couple of the mitigation factors were relevant and therefore could not vote for the DP.
Upsetting for the other 11 to say the least but she DID participate and at one time, the foreman thought she was being unfairly treated by others.

I applaud Juror #17 for sharing her story with people she really didn't even know.
I applaud the others on the jury who also shared their stories.

She did her job, under the law.
It is not the job of others on the jury to make her change her mind.
It is their job to review evidence with the hope that it makes an impact.
She had the balls to remain with her opinion even while facing adversity from others on the jury.

Hers was an unpopular stance but one she believed in and she is paying a heavy price for it.

I will continue to refuse to speculate and make assumptions about juror #17 and her so-called motives and her own personal life.
I do not know this woman.

She did her job.
No one likes the end result but we cannot fault her for her opinion and what she gleaned to make her decision from the evidence that she and the others were privy to in their deliberations.

One last comment.............
Without a complete psychological assessment of each prospective juror, the court and attorneys MUST rely on their own research and the answers that are given to their questions.
Apparently they were satisfied with what they heard from each one and the jury was selected.
Alternates are picked at random. This is how it should be or else it would leave room for a stacked jury.
Yes, there were motions by the State to have a juror removed for doing the very same thing that other jurors were doing also.

The foreman stated that it is very difficult to get 12 people to all agree. In this case, they could not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAIeZRtTCpw&list=PLppItnJz8Xqh1EK1mEGN6bzElQD1myItz&index=4

A powerhouse professional!

It's about time the sheriff's office cracked down on the narcissistic psychopath who has been running a business from jail.

The Party is over.

Jodi Arias has been put on restriction for the remaining time she has at the Estrella Women's Jail.

She has been accused of violating the rules involving the video phone system, including asking another inmate to make calls for her.

The restrictions include:

No more video calls
No phone calls except to/from legal team
No purchases at the commissary

http://www.courtchatter.com/2015/03/jodi-arias-party-is-over.html?spref=tw&m=1

http://mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/JodiAriasBanUPDATE.pdf

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 03-12-2015

This is a wonderful thing that Arias will be restricted in the jail AT LONG LAST. I see that her calls will only be to/from legal team. How much more does the legal team need to talk to her about, I wonder. I am thinking de la Rosa will be calling her several times a day. She needs to take advantage of that billing as long as possible.
It sounds like it is a little late in the day for Arpaio to check on her activities in the jail. These things haven't just started happening. At least he is doing something now. We hope. Or is he just talking big.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-12-2015

Duluth' Jodi was getting inmates to trade for phone time and was spending $100.00 a week on snacks!
Note' in her cell phone use, reports are that Jodi only has a headset for her video phone calls, But in her selfie picture (at link) the phone is (old style) hand held, so is their 2 phones or is something else held to her mouth and ear? = Her holding a phone was in the series of picture that included the one shown!

The worst thing that NewShare'f Joe's allowed' is the word is' only prior 60 days of call records (the video' not time and who) are obtainable, so anything done in the last year is lost!

http://www.azfamily.com/story/28397370/arpaio-bans-10-jodi-arias-fans-from-video-visits

Wrong link above' but its same story so I'll leave it!

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2015/03/jodi_arias_banned_from_phone_calls_and_buying_candy.php