The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-12-2015

Thanks Observer' and all here, was tough to write, but just saying helped!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 03-12-2015

People who do not have a loving pet will never understand the great loss that is felt when one is gone.
I totally understand your feelings right now and I am so sorry.
It DOES sound like your dog was a wonderful companion for you for 13 years and I would think you were the same for him.
My son has had 3 Border Collies and they are so loyal to their owner.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 03-13-2015

Lunarscope, so sorry about the puppydog. Border collies are so smart it is amazing. You say TT, I tell mine go make PP. hahahaaaa. Get another one as soon as possible. That's the only way to asauge the pain. They are our very best friends.

Nern. Nobody asks me to say what I want to say either. Does it stop me? I think not. We are here to say what we think, I believe, whether you agree with me or I agree with you or anybody, this isn't what this is about. For me, it is an exchange of ideas and beliefs. I for one love your postings and thank you for them. I agree with this last posting. I will be waiting with bated breath if the judge thrashes Arias. Surely she will sentence her to natural life. I feel so badly for the family. In a way, I wonder if it would tell something if the family didn't even show up for the sentencing - saying basically that this whole thing is not worthy of any more of our time listening to the re-slaughter time and again of our beloved brother. I don't know. I am so shocked and humiliated and I don't even have the words, for what the family has been put through. I feel so bad for them. I am really proud of Tanisha when she said she wants Arias to burn in hell. She has been wanting to scream that for many many years. These are such strong people I cannot even imagine. This whole thing is beyond words. I couldn't have been that strong. I want Arias to be miserable in Perryville for the very rest of her life and yes, that is called revenge. I want revenge for her butchering a good person. I heard Mark Klaas (I don't think I am spelling that right) say on probably an HLN show a few years ago (while talking about some heinous case that I don't remember) that "Forgiveness is overrated in this country". I have NEVER forgotten that (and I apologize to you religious members because I know you believe in forgiveness) because in my personal experience of sociopathic behavior these types of people only get better at their trade because they are continually forgiven for their evil deeds, year after year. Well. Let's not get into that. Enough said. Except that I hope Arias is miserable and I am hoping her life is fraught with misery. I don't forgive her for her butchering of Travis. Anybody who wants to, go for it. I will "forgive" you. (no, I won't. just kidding. you do as you want. Just give me the right to not.)
Observer, I didn't know that Arias could be charged for anything financially in this trial. Wouldn't that be a plus!!! Even if she refuses a pre-sentence report, couldn't the judge use the pre-sentence report to do that very thing? If this is true, it tells me that Arias has legal advice still coming in whether from Nurmi or Wilmott or de la Rosa, who knows. The legal system somehow needs to get her finances and remove them from her sorry being.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-13-2015

I researched Border Collies = border ment a geological divide, like one hill or the other, as sheepherders they were intentionally breed, two types on both hills took a smaller sheepherders dog and a larger sheepherders dog to improve abilities, the smaller on both hills was sheepherdering back in the days when the pyramids were built, its roots go back to the first animals that helped man farm! America Kennel Club Clubs ignored the breed until the 1990's, they have desire to work and when I said I'm going to work it was like' yep, smart enough that if I said I'm going to work to get my pay' be right back = maybe food and treats or toys was understood, she knew work for me ment sometimes over a day and to work for pay ment' be back soon. The breed watches movements and anticipates' more than what words are said, choice words exception, I once told Classie to get on my couch because a child was somewhat fearful' she looked at me like you know you don't allow me to do that, so how is that possible, all the time Classis and I knew she would be resting there in my spot when I was away anyway. Just so smart, outside throwing a ball or Frisbee' return was 5 foot in front of me and she would be a few feet further away ready to go, see she insisted on me getting exercise to fetch for throwing.

Duluth Jodi will lose her bank at judgement day' April 13, she then loses from the wrongful death and that money is kept from her and the Alexander family until wrongful death verdict, but Jodi is actually paying alike a escrow' she will lose everything exposed and everything is being exposed, an appeal fund may be exempted' but she will never afford a good appeal and earmarking it for appeals keeps the money from Jodi. Years down the road Jodi may OJ away money but people will be protesting!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 03-13-2015

Thank you Duluth.

I would think that the Alexander family will definitely be there for sentencing.
I would also think that they will have a statement to give. It is their last chance to say what they have been feeling for so many years and have been resolute in not doing so until this was over.
I would think that the Arias family (at least her mother) would be there as well but as far as saying anything - I have my doubts.
and as I have said before, I look forward to hearing what JSS has to say.
----------------------

Your comments on forgiveness ring true for the most part.
I have forgiven people in my life for things but for the most part, I have not forgotten.
There are only two people that have been a part of my life that I cannot forgive for their actions. Nor do I forget.

I do not see forgiveness as being just a religious option but rather a personal choice in the way some live their lives.
Yes, most religions preach forgiveness but as that is not the case for me personally, I see it as a personal choice.
Having the strength to forgive is admirable but we are all human and sometimes it is just not possible.
I have just ejected the two people I mentioned from my world and my life and this works for me.
In my world, their actions were unforgivable. Be that right or wrong in the eyes of others, it is their issue, not mine.
------------------------

I will continue to believe that life for Arias is totally over as she has known it.
Now it is just survival for her for the rest of her sorry ass life.

I'm not quite sure how to word this' and its not directed at who I speak, The Alexander family have taken donations from people touched by their pain. When Jodi gets to paying restitution the money should be earmarked for family recuperating not spread to charitable entities, as a family they have suffered while being careful not to allow the allusion of taking' as opposed to Jodi having money because she committed a slaughterering! Theirs no remaining Jodi support base or a base of Travis supporters donating for travel expenses and such, so all or most all should go to family healing (damn the press' is all I'm saying) and how Jodi money becomes spent need to be their private business' just for spending on themselves is what Jodi and JII need to understand' is my point, because the few remaining standout Jodi supporters will try this final character assassination slandering.

As far as Jodi suffering in prison, I am less inclined to want that, prison is a community' and I do not want one to be receiving worse treatment, only because the worse treatment will expand plus recreate, I just want her without a advantage of any sorts, its the reverse of not wanting her deprived of any sorts, its just the way I feel, she is nothing and she should have nothing, but to me assault is not justice, by any calculation. Plus that prison needs oversight from the strife!

Religiously I'm happy with Jodi getting just punishment here on earth' and by believing in a higher power' God has been watching!

And Deluth' I had a neighbor say TT and I asked her why' she said people often ask and it works plus sounds better, and she said its her preference if youngest children hear, so I started to say TT and in an hour it became second nature, like breaking a bad habit effortlessly! On swearing' I was a lot, and I once told a friend that girl swears alot, he said you should be the one to talk, listen to yourself, so instead of trying to not swear' I would swear then whisper or say sorry' everytime, bad habit is gone or at least undercontrol, nearly effortlessly!

Well said Lunarscope.

Arias is nothing and should receive nothing.

I do not condone any violence - in the free world or in prisons.
It is unfortunate that no one can control it however.
I do not want Arias "shanked", "raped", "beaten up" or anything like that.
I do not want that for anyone on this earth.

But...reality is reality and for now, these violent acts are perpetrated within prison walls.

The very fact that she is no longer a free woman nor will she ever be works for me.
She is a non-entity and therefore only deserves to be forgotten.

If she is as smart as she thinks and says she is, she will do her time without being the cause of any violence against her.
If she is as smart as she thinks and says she is, she will try to make the best of a horrible life behind bars.

But her actions to date do not reflect that she is smart and this is very evident in the restrictions now placed on her in Estrella.

She is her own worst enemy.
Own up to your crime Arias.
Own up that you mercilessly slaughtered an innocent man.
Accept that you are being severely punished as you should be.
Accept that you cannot control those around you to do your bidding any more.
It could make your life at least a bit tolerable - the rest of your life in Perryville!

Here ya go..........
Posted on JMP Support Page on Facebook

"The end is near. We have 32 more days until Inmate #458434 will be sentenced. According to Troy Hayden, the sentencing will be live streamed. She will be in her stripes and chains. Once she is sentenced, she will most likely be transferred to Perryville the next day. He said F0x 10 will likely have helicopter coverage of the police unit driving her to prison. Once they arrive at Perryville, the unit will enter a closed in area and that will be the END of her to us unless she would ever get an appeal. It's almost over guys!"

And her restrictions are for 42 days - she is toast!

Some bed-time reading....

http://thoughtcatalog.com/wayne-wax/2014/04/5-interviews-with-psychopaths-that-will-make-you-feel-less-crazy/

Well said back at you Nerm' That's why I have been saying all Jodi has to do is give up the gun (the weapon stash) and reality would erase the possibility of the lies she tries, she didn't convince her defense team of not guilty, or Travis supporters and most of her support base are so confused that they must create their unique versions of fabrication' and then sell that fallacy to their group, that only allows headline researchers to actually think Jodi has a argument worth fighting!

To late for that Reality Check Jodi, and truth be told' if prison justice played the revenge card, I would not lose any sleep, It's just not my wish, to me since she has No mitigating factors' theirs No grounds for appeal, (if assuming jury was fixed) So I believe Jodi should be the poster child for a swift DP that would be the interim answer to prison overcrowding (her Prison is) and if not a crime deterrent at least a fear of swift Justice for DP inmates (more so Male but Female included) nationwide and their families, not to mention victims rights!

If ever in history the DP was deserved then the DP works until War is abolished' due to population restraints, Now if only the government wasn't afraid, Some DP have been overturned' I doubt deservingly' criminal minds have repetition! Canada has a thing that segregates the worst of the worst at sentencing, I'd vote for something like that, a avoidance of possible leniency or clemency!

Yes, here in Canada people like Paul Bernardo and other horrific people are held in maximum security prisons and away from people who have committed less heinous crimes.

We also have a designation "Dangerous Offender" and if one gets this, they are held indefinitely and usually for the rest of their lives.

Currently, our highest punishment is Life but that means a maximum of 25 years must be served before any consideration for parole (again, unless designated a dangerous offender).
Our wonderful government (being very sarcastic here) at least is trying to pass a law that Life means Life.

I also agree that Arias supporters do make up unique fabrications and then post - just to add fuel to the fire as they say.

Nern' I posted on JDT the 'here we go' and double spaced each sentence for ease of reading, plus this!

® And her restrictions are for 42 days - she is toast!

@ Jodi only gets Phone calls from her legal team, family could argue to speak with her!

No more snacks in jail!

No inmate chats!

Jodis restrictions carry with her thru the Prison gates!

Jodi arrives in Prison hobbled with bad conduct restrictions!

@ Hopefully Jodi will lose all ability to spend (excepting $.50 per hour earnings for cleaning toilets' after a month' told 60 days of good behavior) or to have money that the Alexander family deserve!

Jodi will go Berserk before or after transport to Life in Prison' known only as a Number!

Now New ShareFJoe what video calls do you have from last year and farther back, only her Saturday calls have been revealed, just 60 days back is insufficient! You job depends on answering, we know of more child endangerment (a 10 or 11 year old girl) that's being concealed!