The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 03-16-2015

Lunarscope,
Thanks for the article - I had read it before but a good refresher.

I was not in the room, nor was anyone else, when #17 and her husband were together, wherever.
I cannot speak to any of their discussions AND if any of them were about the trial.
No one can.
Again, suppositions, speculations and assumptions.

With regard to #17 and her experience with DV, I do not know when this occurred in her life and how recent it was.
No one has ever provided proof to me that her current relationship is anything more than a normal relationship. Until I have this proof (which in fact, I do not really care to know - that is her business), I cannot support the theory that this played a part in her decision.

If Maricopa County finds any misconduct warranting sanctions, they will act appropriately.

For me, Arias has been found guilty and will be sentenced on April 13th and this is all I am waiting for.
She will be gone!

Do not get me wrong - I still enjoy the discussions here.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-16-2015

Got ya Nerm, fully agree, I'm just unrelentingly persistent at finding a hidden proof' I am careful not to directly accuse without iron clad proof, and that repeat post' I could have cropped-off the bottom but didn't want to compromise the authors work.

At the time of first hung jury, 25 years was slim to impossible, never improved, Perrysville is a living hell and that I believe Jodi understands, so to her getting a mis-trial was primary, even at the risk of more charges, she was in a lose lose situation, federal jury tampering charges makes nothing worse and I bet she was told (professionals) nothing else will offer alternatives, cunning or smart but not a dumb move by any stretch, just more people needed to throw under the bus, her only skill!

I agree Lunaescope,

Arias will throw anyone under the bus that gets in her way.
She always has and she always will because she has absolutely no regard for anyone but herself.
Evil people never do in my way of thinking.

I am waiting because I honestly believe she will go after Nurmi and Wilmott at some point. Once she is sentenced and if there are any motions yet to be heard and the Omnibus hearing, she will still have to deal with them.
But following that, they will be gone from this case. Her appellate attorney will take over.
THEN....just wait - she will put Nurmi and Wilmott in her sights. Don't know about MDR.

When in Perryville finally, I would not be surprised if she goes after Estrella Jail and Sheriff Joe.
She will try anything!

Sad part for her though because she will not see it is that once she is in Perryville, she better focus on how she is going to manage there for the rest of her sorry life!

Yep' Omnibus has 2 flat tires and can't climb the hill, no DP and trials over, so theirs nothing to join a Judge to JSS's authority!

When Jodi loses reasons for her defenders (defence team) she will have no one to call or call her.

In Perryville Jodi gets to list a total of 20 approvable people for her visitation' no more, and that means no new cult members or criminals, just Jodi yelling I want another trial that will never happen, the video phones (when equipped) will not increase that prisoners are only allowed 20 contacts!

The Omnibus matter would require a appellate attorney in preparation for Supreme Court appeal, and Nurmi is not in that field of expertise, his appellate attorney already failed a court order to submit arguments' thus the delay, their will be a case dismissed ruling!

Also' when Jodi formally receives her sentence, her incoming money becomes held (gets a stipulant allowance) for the assured 'Wrongful Death' Lawsuit, then at conclusion' I think the Alexander family gets 51% of her $.50 an hour earnings, her art will be confiscated and the Alexander family can (at conclusion) sell = Manson has his art under courtorder to be immediately destroyed, or if Jodi would write a book (it would be uniquely perverse) 51% if not more!

Jodi is very very very likely to lose her appeal funds, so she will not be heard of forever, spare a interview or two, had their been a DP it is a formality' (request to Arizona Supreme Court wanting to force JSS to retrial), not a trial, it would have a argument denied and done deal, with a slim chance of that argument going to USSC for final denial, never was more, with a life sentence any Jodi appeal goes directly to JSS as long as she is a Arizona judge, then denied appeals can be appellate appealed (costly) to Arizona Supreme Court then if furthered to USSC for final denial, we are never going to hear anything more than (newsrelease) Jodi Arias appeal denied, (Jodi is looking older) end of story, it was the same either way. Anti-DP groups would never invest in Jodi only because of her Charm' too high maintenance, would backfire on their agenda!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 03-16-2015

If Arias wrote a book, could she actually sell it while in prison for life? If so, then the Alexander family could claim any monies, right?

I wonder how well these types of things sell. Hopefully not at all.

And I would love it if the Alexander family got half of Arias's 50 cent an hour wage. I would love it. I would love it if the family got all of the money that is donated to her by her fans.

If she gets twenty "visitors" and phone buddies, she will have a very busy social life. Just like she has had. That is so wrong.

No 20 visitors named with permission, her family count and she can't list all 20 because a reporter may want a visit' if so reporter must join the list, no inmate at Perrysville can exceeded 20, because to get listed' theirs security clearances, attorneys must be listed.

Thoughts are Jodi wouldn't write a book for the Alexander family to take all the profits, But that would be a rehabilitation' and of demand' its to early for consideration, but book would sell like hotcakes. And yes prisoners write books, nothing else to do, especially for the first years' before dementia sets in!

Arias can write all she wants. It will go no where for her. She cannot profit from her crime.
Unless it is smuggled out somehow she cannot get published and even then, the Alexander family will take all profits.
She cannot write on painting, photography because she doesn't know enough about it.
She could write a book about how to slaughter another human being and NOT get away with it.

Like Lunarscope mentioned - everything of Charles Manson that he produces while in prison is destroyed! Anything Arias does will be confiscated and remember, she has no contact visits for a very long time.

Arias really is not that smart so I do not worry about it at all. EVERYTHING she has ever done that has been underhanded has been found out and she does not get away with it.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-17-2015

I cannot help but to share, I'm so very sorry!!!

Where's Dog The Bounty Hunter when we need him?

http://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fox10phoenix.com%2Fstory%2F28534706%2F2015%2F03%2F16%2F​hawaii-boys-and-girls-club-worker-records-kids-supporting-jodi-arias&h=yAQHSYy5u&enc=AZN-ljD0uasDkeAt1zg1IEkLOhGJXW8b8xN1LOs96PGUp1-LTNBM-xeNt3T7ekcbHjc&s=1

Jodi watched this video on Saturday when the 27 video visits happened and SJ called her' getting SJ on the list of 10 bloggers banned!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Justice - 03-17-2015

I could not pull up the link. Its not available, is the message I get. I tried 3 times.

And who is SJ. Simon or is it Steve Joyner? I presume its Simon?