The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-17-2015

Link worked on my phone' just needed to click on the still-video, but here is the story headline then story if you need to web search. Seeing the video = kids holding 'Jodi signs' blocking their faces all boys (1 is ?) about Ten, each saying we love you Jodi, you have it all now' nothing new would be added by seeing it, but try this link! Yes SJ is Simon and his crimes have been Outed by Travis supporters for over a year, an outlaw hiding from the feds! I assume SJ called Saturday' but he did call and was banned,

http://ksaz.images.worldnow.com/images/7154900_G.jpg

Hawaii Boys and Girls Club worker records kids supporting Jodi Arias

PHOENIX (KSAZ) - Convicted killer Jodi Arias has basically been cut off from the outside world.

Her video calls and visits have come to an end at the Estrella Jail after she was accused of misconduct.

But just because she can't get her message out, it doesn't mean people aren't trying to get messages to her.

Including teenagers at a Boys and Girls Club in Hawaii.

A woman who works at the club decided she wanted to teach teenagers lessons about domestic violence victims, and decided to use Arias as an example.

In those videos, the teens express their love and affection for the convicted murderer.

Video taken by a worker at a Boys and Girls Club in Hawaii shows young people voicing their support for Arias, who they appear to be told was a victim of domestic violence.

The videos were then shared on the JII website.

Then workers name is Jill Delos Santos, and her Facebook Page lists four different Jodi Arias Support Sites as likes. The director of the club told FOX 10 that he was aware Delos Santos shot the videos but was not aware how they were going to be used.

The person who shared the videos with FOX 10 said they were played for Jodi over her recent video visits; we don't know if any of the kids parents were aware they took part.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 03-17-2015

Jill Delos Santos should be fired immediately and banned from working with children.

It is very obvious that she either did not do her research of Arias and/or is biased towards Arias.

If I were a parent, I would be outraged at her actions with these children and I would advocate immediately for her dismissal.

DV is an extremely, EXTREMELY, important issue.
To have it, once again, belittled by these actions of Santos, just as Arias has done, is an insult to those who are the real sufferers of this.

For supporters of Arias to post these pics only demonstrates the audacity of them to be exploiting young people for their cause. Is this not exactly what they (and Arias) have been accusing innocent Travis Alexander for all these years?

this is abominable.

The following was posted on JMPSP on Facebook!
Awesome!

"TEACHER HAS BEEN FIRED"
"Boys & Girls Clubs of Maui - Haiku Club

Statement from Boys & Girls Clubs of Maui:

Boys & Girls Clubs of Maui has learned that a staff member violated Club policy by posting unauthorized video messages of Club members on social media.

Upon learning of this incident, the Club took immediate action. The staff member has been terminated, the parents of the minors whose messages were posted are being notified of the incident, and the videos were removed from the social channel.

The protection of the children we serve is the number one priority of the Boys & Girls Clubs. Our organization is committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior and integrity, and does not tolerate inappropriate activity on the part of any Club staff, volunteer or youth member. All employees and volunteers must undergo a thorough criminal background check.

(808) 242-4363 ext. 222, kellyp@bgcmaui.org"

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/12-news/2015/03/17/12-news-why-arias-juror-17-spared-killers-life/24885399/

Interview with #17.
Make your own assessment.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - duluth45 - 03-17-2015

I am so glad this weird unintelligent person has been fired. Imagine teaching small children to revere a lying murderer. Sick, sick, sick. SICK. And scary.
Again - this teacher and apparently many other fans of Arias are simply mentally ill.

I do not understand it at all Duluth.
I do not know how they can be so blind.

Nern, for me, that article by Dr. R said it all. These people are simply and plainly mentally ill. They cannot and will not accept actual facts for some reason that I cannot fathom. I don't know whether they don't have an open mind or what it is. Well, clearly they don't have an open mind - a mind that can consider things from all sides, I guess I could say. It is scary.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Justice - 03-17-2015

I'm glad that woman was fired and also, since she is a BIG fan of Arias and apparently a good 'friend' to the Arias family (listed on Sandy's and her sister's page as friend, and her 'likes' are all sites 'Jodi', and considering all of this, I'm glad the Sheriff included the family in the ban of visitors.

Jodi knew better than to talk, chat and video for 9 hours! Rumor has it that she pitched a really huge fit and had to be sedated after learning about the ban by Sheriff Joe. Her kind, as well as that 'teacher', seem to live only to see what they can 'get away with'. Laws and even morals seem to have no effect on them.

I also saw mention that Juror #17 is hoping Arias gets Life without release. I wonder if she is afraid that if Jodi ever walks out of prison that she'd come looking for her...maybe to even want to stay under her roof for a while. I stopped watching her interview. I only wanted to hear why she would not take part in the deliberations or look at the evidence until forced to do so. But she'll never tell that. I think she was hoping for 'secondary gain', as was said during the trial.

Bottom line to me is this: Break the law, there are consequences to pay. No morals...one cannot go through life with no standards or morals...and I don't mean that in a strictly religious sense. Snuff out the life of another person...there's a steep price to pay. Snuff out that life in an 'especially cruel' way, as Arias did.....then, there's hell to pay.

Narcissistic people, for some reason, can't seem to comprehend these simple facts of life that makes interaction with other people possible.

"Bottom line to me is this: Break the law, there are consequences to pay. No morals...one cannot go through life with no standards or morals...and I don't mean that in a strictly religious sense. Snuff out the life of another person...there's a steep price to pay. Snuff out that life in an 'especially cruel' way, as Arias did.....then, there's hell to pay."

Justice,
I quoted you above because I think your comment was excellent and right on the mark.
The lack of humanity and sense of a moral code is something that I believe as well for those who perpetrate any form of crime.
These people may be arrogant and narcissistic but it is that fundamental and basic personality trait that is lacking within their entire being. (that and some are just plain evil)

With regard to #17, I remain at the very bottom of the minority in my thoughts on her.
I continue to believe that because she voted for Life (whether right or wrong in her conscience), she is being vilified by the public.
She, and she alone, did not give the public what they wanted and therefore she is accused of every possible motive they can think of.
I get the feeling that she has moved forward in her life since her first husband's violence against her and his conviction - 15 years ago.
I also think she fell in love with her current husband that happened to commit an offense after this fact of falling in love and has remained with him as he was jailed for only 4 months. Guess she feels he is worth it and who are we to question her on that.
She holds a job and has small children.
She did not know what case she was being called for when she went for jury duty - there were others besides Arias.
She couldn't get past that Arias had some deficiency in her personality and therefore she could not vote for the DP.
She has since received messages from a couple of jurors that included they felt she was a good person and that they would do their best to help quiet all of this discourse down.
Not one of the 11 jurors would say she was a good person if they did not feel it was so after spending so much time with her.
She made an unpopular decision ( it was for me as well) but I respect that she stuck to her guns and was not bullied or coerced into changing her mind.
The public must live with the verdict and move on.

Duluth,

Yes, Dr. K's article was excellent about these supporters of Arias and other convicted felons.
Mentally ill - I do not really know but something is wired wrong in their brains.

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-17-2015

Nern I also give #17 all the benefit of  doubt, and hope the law does not' by finding her at fault, I desire that because #17 was certainty following the trial on the Internet, 'IE' Jodi Arias trial news as her favorites, that that's no less than misconduct' plus circumventing the Judges (multi) daily questioning of following the 'No News' rules' deserves legal punishment, not public!

Wilmott said other jurors were following the internet (without naming or elaborating) but Nurmi failed to agree with what Wilmott was saying, Legally Nurmi wouldn't make a unsubstantiated mistake of claiming something like that to the judge' fearing disbarment, (Martinez would have Investigated) Wilmott's just not as smart as experienced Nurmi!

I said at last hung-jury if trial was in any way compromised by any Jodi defenders = private or professional, that a repeat would result, now we know that the first jury foreman was told by his jury handler that charges should have been 2nd degree manslaughter, and that's justification for a immediate mistrial' reretrial with new jury after halting deliberations. Think of the wasted money and effort.

Martinez preserved the case' but that was the very first trial video released ( on Martinez support page ) after 2nd hung jury, he also told the judge' in that released video (was under seal) that  27 stab wound was threatened by that same Jury handler Janet against his person, that Janet was dismissed only to be reinstated, but theirs talk that Janet was the reason 2 jurors were dismissed just prior to deliberations, law will resolve at this point one way or the other.

MDLR has no business banking Jodi's arts PayPal, its all out there, undeniable, again the law will resolve, anyone with any misconduct can freely speak to the press, those with possible problems are given to try spinning damage control, theirs no secret internet if law wants evidence.

JII posted that #17 would need protection before she asked for protection' when the 11 jurors identification and Facebook with twitter address were released, and the Outed addresses were up for 10 days!

"Requote" = Nern said;
"Bottom line to me is this: Break the law, there are consequences to pay. No morals...one cannot go through life with no standards or morals...and I don't mean that in a strictly religious sense. Snuff out the life of another person...there's a steep price to pay. Snuff out that life in an 'especially cruel' way, as Arias did.....then, there's hell to pay."

@ And that includes Jodi criminal supporters for their lesser crimes!

Jodi will get no less than prison for life, what's open for possibilities is 3, in Perryville or Federal Prison for Jury Tampering & with strict solitary confinement & panel of jury reconvened for deliberation resumption, which is my far fetched guess' DP would be retabled and all both juries with alternatives tasked for the the sake of justice preserved!

I hope Martinez questions the evil-doers in court video, with Jodi seeing her web of deception crumbling' never to be heard from again, all in April 13, 14 and to Prison on Tax day!

Whatever happened to "innocent" until proven "guilty"?
That is the backbone of our legal system here in the West.

This juror is deemed guilty of every possible infraction that the public can drum up.
IMO all because she did not vote in their (the public's) favour.
Not everyone sees things the same way and must be true to what they believe regardless of how unpopular it may be.

You will notice that the Alexander family, who were devastated by the verdict, have said nothing to date.
That is not say they will not in the future but they are perfectly capable to speak for themselves once they get themselves prepared and probably after sentencing on the 13th.
They do not need the public to say such vile and hateful things as they (the public) believe they are supporting the family.

I have said it before and will repeat.
If there is any misconduct, jury tampering or whatever found by Maricopa County, they will take appropriate action.
In the meantime, people are innocent until proven guilty.

Not true for Arias now - she is guilty as sin.
It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt and she will pay for the rest of her life.

Nern, I may be wrong and haven't re-read that article by Dr. K, but my memory tells me that she basically said those types of people are mentally ill because they cannot believe truths even when shown evidence that proves facts and truths. I would have to re-read it.
I have heard people actually say that they can't believe that a parent would kill their own child, period. Yet that happens all too often But some people cannot believe it even when shown the proof. That sounds sort of mentally ill if they refuse to believe the evidence.
I would have to re-read the article to say for sure what her opinion was in the article. I may be wrong.