The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Crime & Trial Discussion Forums
End is Near Hopefully - Printable Version

+- Crime & Trial Discussion Forums (http://kristinarandle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crimes and Trials (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jodi Arias Trial (http://kristinarandle.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: End is Near Hopefully (/thread-1.html)

RE: End is Near Hopefully - NERN - 03-19-2015

Lunarscope,

I too see hate surrounding this Arias case.

But I am now seeing it from both sides.

What happened to discussion?

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-19-2015

We Travis Supporters have been put thru the mill by the defense teams delay after delay, 15 days of trial has been released and by next week we should have it all' then we get some more in chambers and white noise information, I'm interested in the process or the processes flaws' this is the first and likely last time that a trial is to this degree fishbowled under a microscope and the entire trial was made secretive, judge sequestered the audience, we the audience said no sequestering winning, all be it a emotional drain.

I expect a reaffirmation of jury prudence, something must reestablish the scales of justice, because problems are vast, the money spent means nothing to me' I don't live in Arizona but the reforms are required, and April 13 (a before and after) starts the case review process, 3 million for a no mitigating factors slaughterer who continued to slaughter the victims legacy, I don't want another Jodi type of criminal in my States court system!

Its monumental the reforms from injustices that relate and the good many good posters that retired (from Jodi) last year, early this year, last week and lately, they don't realise they are abandoning an opportunity that's once in an Americans lifetime, I both miss the posters and feel sorry for them for missing the opportunity to contribute, most of who I'm talking' invested over a year to just quit, its also disappointing!

Watch this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXd0IPu_9XM#t=360

Gold Patrol talks about MDLR here is a link' but it facebooks to link and it may be best to web search instead!

http://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spreecast.com%2Fevents%2Fthe-gold-patrol-jodi-ghost-town-more&h=BAQHcMKDx&enc=AZPp4iI5Ns-6a6SOMHlx5l2had_O51P7GLZaA_RT9gke0mx8faXjKYjrOv1hRi3h9M8&s=1

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Offers To Apologize And Pay For Violating Court Order In Racial Profiling Case

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6899260

It's about time' not just for bias' but something to halt the unabridged corruption.

Fact that Jodi was not eating jail food but was living on the commissary' examples all inmates lack of diet.

It is so hot in 'tent city' that guards ignore inmates' cause air conditioning' even at night restricts patrol officers (often only 3) from duties!

Jail most often means awaiting a judgement or release, most have done wrong' but their not guilty or determined a threat or a thief!

Budget cuts are installed to offset 30 million dollar in court fines assessed to Arpaio due paid by his supervising government!

Fool enjoys public functions while letting his underlings make the decisions, and decision becomes why care!

Jodi should have been in prison along time ago, numerous lies about privilege restrictions have made a humiliating mockery of Arpaios Arizona's jail!

Jodi has been in a two room cell since last trial, open cell door and walk thru to next cell door that's been reported left unlocked on numerous occasions, first room has a phone that if officers know is being used' listen for calls conversion, its told that Jodi only gets headphones for internet video calls' but Jodi sports a hand held receiver in picture taken on Saturday 27 calls day!

Lunarscope,

I watched the link you provided re Arias and her "mitigation factors" and was about to post it when I saw that you already had.
Funny, but sadly so true.

Sheriff Arpaio...............
What can I say?
Offering an apology and to contribute money for restitution for those he caused trauma to just to avoid a hearing is once again another one of his arrogant tactics.
He violated a court order and should be held accountable.
An apology does negate the facts of his racial profiling and an "Oh, I am so sorry", is a slap in the face to the public.
He is willing to contribute A PORTION of $100,000 towards the $350,000 fund he is pressing county officials to create to give restitution to those harmed.

I sincerely hope that the judge in this case refuses his offer and moves forward with violation issues.
Arpaio is NOT above the law that he professes to uphold.
He wants a "get out of jail free" pass on this.
In fact, he does not want any more scrutiny of his office and policy tactics.

With the shoe on the other foot, he would not hesitate to deny an offer such as this and take the person to task for what they have done.

Nern' Judge denied Arpaio' their will be formal charges, he is done but with him being 84 years old, I don't think this hurts him, it is a shame' pending forced retirement or voluntary retirements is the same (from what I'm told) as what he has been doing for years, he let's the jail and jail guards run the jail, his loving the spotlight has always been priority one!

Inmates die in prison' but under Arpaio' inmates die in jail, from beatings (hefty tent stakes) to lack of sick at night transported for treatment' including heat of day, their are dozens of stories about dozens of news release incidents, he has lost many lawsuits' but was continually reelected, this backed by Ohio girls parents suing, will sour Arizona popular opinion, and Arias being repeatedly reported in solitary with proof of her having freedoms can't be stomached!

This I don't want to post' but I do, It is Jodi's book review and I just don't know, but here;
http://www.jodispage.com/jodi-arias-book-reviews-nonfiction/the-slumber-party-from-hell-book-review-by-jodi-arias.html

Lunarscope,

I just Googled Sheriff Joe and he has declined any further comment on this issue until his motion is heard before the Judge/Court. So, apparently, no decision has been made as of yet.

Hispanic leaders within the community are calling for him to answer for his culpability in this issue and state his motion should be denied.

With regard to the Arias case and Sheriff Joe FINALLY clamping down on her with her recent restrictions is his way of showing the world he is good at what he does and will not allow any prisoner break HIS rules.
He did exactly the same thing when his case was before the courts (and he was subsequently found guilty of Racial Profiling). He banned all interviews by the media with Arias AFTER allowing the famous one done by Troy Hayden.
He does these things to influence the public and take away from his own inadequate and unlawful personal actions.

So many like Sheriff Joe due to the many illegals that run "rampant and create havoc", as they say, within Maricopa County.
But his Racial Profiling directives are aimed at any person with a different colour skin, whether they are illegals or American citizens.
This alone should be grounds for him to answer for his actions and the dismissal of his offer for a public apology and money.
He should NOT be let off the hook.

Granted, I do not live in a community that has an influx of minorities although I have interacted with many throughout my career (retired now) and have many friends who are not "white".
But if I did, I would hope that I would not back an Officer of the Law in his illegal acts to contain what is perceived as a danger.

Nern as I said "Judge denied Arpaio" and thus he has nothing of value to comment about' he offered a amount that was insufficient and it was a attempt to distract charges, it will take time' but he will face the charges that are being drafted, the charges relate to his supervisors being charged for his ignoring of court order for 18 months, theirs proof of 18 months recorded in Arizona news that was published for 18 months plus upto today! His press release was more-so a selfie' while he sat in his office chair, whereas his supervisor did a press release!

Edit-in April 26 Montgomery has Arpaio at a hearing, the press release, is hush hush, at least to my researching, I even searched Associated Press and the reporter! All I know is that Arizona subbed-out investigation because their investigators are also being investigated. Plus people are filing more lawsuits to force resolve!

Jodi should have been in prison  she is a convict' that's a matter of history written a year ago, plus she should have been in prison before first trial started' Joe can't control Jodi, and neither could her judge, go to my above post' that link was just published for Jodi, so Jodi is still stirring trouble, go to favorites / links / wristbands and t-shirts plus donation information, she will be running Perryville in no time by improving conditions, people do her bidding without realisation' again a Manson cult with Bundy salesmanship abilities!

03-15-2015, 01:28 PM #207 katiecoolady Posts 8,827

Ok I do believe I have permission to post this here as this has a direct relationship to the discussion at hand. My opinions on Juror 17 given the new information coming out. And since I get tens of thousands of views on my blog when I post, including to players involved in the case who have contacted me, I will continue to use it as a venue to promote my opinions as they relate to justice for VICTIMS everywhere, especially in my own back yard.

http://twoinnocents.com/2015/03/15/more-arias-juror-17-revelations/

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Justice - 03-20-2015

Lunarscope, I went to the link and actually, I had read that some time back. But I reread it again, and actually, it makes more sense now than it did then. One person in comments said she remembered seeing Juror 17's posting while the trial was going on. Surely that could be and should be investigated. I hope it will be.

Not so it could possibly cause a mistrial, because its still up to Judge Stephens now to hand down the sentencing. That will not change.

But, IF that person did stay mute when she should have admitted knowing more about the case, the prosecutor or anything else...then she should be prosecuted. No one should be allowed to remain 'mute' or do anything wrong to stay on a jury anywhere. So, I guess we just 'wait and see'.

On something else interesting, JMPSP posted a little while ago a g-chat between Travis and the 'inmate'. What is interesting about it is...it was not making any sense when I just read it as it showed, as in page 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. Its the one 'read' by Fonseca, who was 'reading' it that way. But, it was not making any sense to me. Then, I experimented. I went to the last page, I think it was page 15, and began to read from the last line on the last page and read UP instead of down, as we normally read.

It was easy reading that way, and you understand better what they were saying! Travis was was really angry with her, and done with her. He was calling her out for what she is, as we have come to see her. Over and over he tells her, "Can't you for once, just once, tell the truth? Have you ever told the truth in your life?" He told her, "You stole my journals, you slashed my tires. I know you did. Why can't you just one time tell the truth? Just one time."

If any of you go there, try reading the whole thing BACKWARD, as I did, and things have much more clarity! I was shocked at the clarity. He had her 'pegged' for what she is, and it cost him his life. He even asked her several times, "Why did you hate me. After all I've done for you and forgiven you and forgiven you, why so you only try to destroy me?"

He said, "I bet your parents are proud of you." She told him, "No, they are not proud of me. They did not even come to hear me sing. Some others in my family came, but my parents did not come. They are not proud of me." (Well, why should they be 'proud of her? I honestly think her dad has completely washed his hands of her during this trial redo, but mama is bending over backward to play the part of a loving mama bird, just trying to protect her offspring, and going about it in awful, maybe illegal, ways, it seems to me.)

I think you all know how to go to JMPSP. If not, say so and I'll put a link. But that g-chat is very telling, if you read it starting at the end and read backward!

RE: End is Near Hopefully - Lunarscope - 03-20-2015

https://www.facebook.com/JuanMartinezProsecutorSupportPage

I take it this is the link' but I have never signed in to Facebook, So I can never see any 'read more posts', I get to read only the page itself, GB and others have asked me for my contact information' and JII files a hit list for Outing, so I protect my secrecy!

Travis had his bank account reduced by Jodi, that is what your looking for that is not said in exacting terms, Martinez has told both juries that Jodi accessed Travis's bank accounts' I am saying that that means Jodi took money from Travis's bank account, starting on the day that she told him the BMW was damaged, That would be inadmissible for Martinez to tell jury and I have no proof, its a puzzle piece that fits.

I don't want to talk #17 here, but that blog has good and bad info, I ask' have you read the judges release that explains how the mis-trial happened, it tells every word said. So #17 was seeching news outlet that was only (web address) weeks old, in her favorites, that is ironclad proof that we will soon hear their was Jodi Arias searching!

I don't dwell on Nurmi' as far as improprieties, and Willmott' I see as just more likely, MDLR is busted, Janet Wheelhouse = Wh___house = is her name' the Judicial Assistant' is busted, and our favorite newscaster' is busted, so Jodi charmed the career off the above JSS will be no less than exposed for ineptitude!

Jodi's mother (yes she cares about her daughter) needs to retain ability to communicate, her twin sister has less need but has financial involvement, as far as the Jodi family always remember,' Jodi will sweet talk and use anyone and anything with the vindictive hammer of revenge poised to strike, she will never stop killing Travis she will never stop striking back at her parents and siblings!

I just learned the slashed tires cost Travis $1,000.00 they (it was days later) and (sidewall ruined) Jodi slashed the 4 again, that (I have always assumed) was 3 January Jodi to Travis payments, that also (unlikely) could have yoyoed from Travis's bank account!

Travis was suing Jodi' that's the I bet your parents are proud, At arrest Jodi said she had talked to a attorney (= found out how much a retainer was needed) being sued was going to cost Jodi all her friends!

Also keep in mind' Janet told first Jury foreman, that's cause for immediate mistrial and if #17 searched Jodi, we have 3 million taxpayers wasted dollars, their will be no retrial but expect a punishment revisiting!