Crime & Trial Discussion Forums

Full Version: End is Near Hopefully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No Nerm' A Judge writes judgements by citing case law, I do not fault any determinations JSS printed (available) to date, but if she wasn't smart she wouldn't be a judge or very smart being a judge in a DP case, I see human frailty.

I stand by with 100% certainty the facial expression I witnessed as a gut reaction of shock' it is the only instance of JSS reaction that I converse or realized.

Repeating' simply put' Jodi had nothing but lies to support her case, evident on the day she arrived in Mesa under arrest. This trial should have been over in 6 weeks at most' 4 weeks is my assessment.

JSS wasted precious court time on nonsense' Jodi lies' pretrial that accumulated into a extremely long first trial, given that' JSS still failed realization by allowing a unheard of 18 days of Jodi lies, I see no backbone. Compiled by slanderous deception unchecked.

Their's been No judicial discretion exampled yet.

I only expect that a high profile trial was beyond her capacity' on the first Nancy Grace in court day JSS acted starstruck' just repeating what I posted a very long time ago.

I do not see a single motion reply beyond the scope of how all judges post motions and judgements, nothing beyond the norm, we can fault JSS reasonings' but we cannot claim Nurmi (skilled verbage) motions were different than JSS (skilled verbage) decisions!

Adding-in' we are hearing nothing from either jury on why they voted what' just the after trial statement. Why isn't the first jury foreman jumping on the news yelling I told you so, their is a silence relating to both juries, we hear #17 complaining about her being harrassed' she is under investigation, so for reason' I wait.

But explain why the rest are quiet, they earned their 5 minutes of fame, plus the last jury are strangely silent, their must be a court order involved' which is in the realm of possibility of judicial control, the jurors must respect the courts and the courts are investigating the court!
Nern, after the first trial, I firmly believed that JSS would give her possibility of release. There were four of us, myself, my sister, my friend, and my sister-in-law who were keeping in touch during the first trial. They all thought that she would give her life without parole, I thought she would give her life with possibility of release if the penalty came down to her to make the call. I have since tried to change my opinion of this judge in more ways than one. But I still believe there is that possibility that the judge will give her life with possibility of release. We will just have to wait and see. My belief was based on my observations of how the judge seemed to bend over backwards towards the defendant and her expert witnesses and her attorneys. Her voice was softer when she would talk to them. I will never forget when Juan was really on a roll while questioning Arias and she started crying and before many seconds passed, the judge called a recess so that poor little abused Arias wouldn't have to suffer. Who does that! I thought that was outrageous. But I am no expert, so I bow to those of you who know better than I.
I just have to wait and see. I will say I don't expect to be surprised at whatever penalty she hands down.
My own personal opinion, which does not count for much, is that the Judge is against the death penalty. Thus, why her 'voice broke' and she seemed almost to the point of tears when the first sentencing phase was finished without the jurors reaching a 'decision'. I don't think she would ever be FOR a death penalty.

But, that being said, I fully expect to see her hand down a penalty of the 'rest of your natural life'. She has heard the many changing lies, she has taken notes when witnesses as well as JA were being questioned by the defense and the prosecution. I've noticed her note taking.

She has gone on record as saying she see's Arias' 'manipulation' and self-serving tactics. She knows Arias was proven guilty of premeditation and also proven guilty of 'covering her tracks' after the brutal ambush and murder. She is also extremely aware of the suffering she deliberately caused Travis as she so barbarically slashed him to death.

I see her as sentencing Arias to the rest of her natural life in prison. But, I do think she is biased. She seemed blatantly against the death penalty. But, I believe she would always, in any cases before her, be against the 'death penalty' no matter how heinous the crime.

Where is 'observer'? Observer was here and had great reasoning when I first came here, then suddenly, MIA.
Justice' I think at that second' JSS knew she was tasked to complete the task' jury were tasked to do, I'm not disagreeing' your telling about your reasoning.

So my reasoning is' and we are talking of twice, the first jury had a verdict form' tasked to complete, assuming a deadlock' at that point their is pressure of ramifications, a signing-off vote, each knowing the world will judge the individuals if publicized, assuming the gravity of high profile court case' and the pressure for interviews by reporters, their individual collective decision becomes a burden, that burden was circumvented by JSS.

The Jury foreman asked for their vote tally to be confidentially protected' in that room by the 12, he then jumped on news stations, so he broke the bond, their was an older lady that mingled with the younger crowd, and was one of the three doing CNN + interviews, she was for the DP, Four anti-DP = foreman and Two older men' One older woman, said by the Three on CNN all older jurors who mingled together voted anti-DP, but their lacked finalization of casting a vote of undecided, one of Three options!

We can relate exactly the same pressure on #17, how would #17 had voted if JSS instructed' that a undecided determination was required to be signed-off on. Trouble is twice we have no answers' the common term is "Allen Charge" that was a case in the late 1800 but the term supplies context!

The worst about all of this above is many of the first jury reported shock and surprise that JSS determined a hung jury (Allen Charge type of deal) even the Jury Foreman!

I also miss Observer' we do have good conversations' trouble is following the Jodi trial requires reading Twitter hate, most on the JDT board quit, and the few posts that do appear are mostly 5 to 55 words, we had a few who lasted into this year, but the thread page holds 20 Topics all but 4 that are locked are mine, I get thank you's for keeping the board alive, but am talking to myself, maybe if the Jodi supporters realize Jodi is a child stranger danger, and move-on JDT may reopen the board for new members, we had No hate and to was easy to pick topics or ignore, their are different categories other than Jodi, like I said long ago' we had Victorious who had effect alike Observer, she left November, but she transcribed a trial video rewatch project, where days were handed-out and explained' then Victorious perfected the wording, I thank everyone here for endurance!
Justice, I agree. I miss Observer's calm reasoning too. I hadn't thought about the judge not believing in the death sentence, but I do believe that she would abide by whatever laws judges are supposed to abide by. I see no reason why a judge couldn't have his/her own beliefs in the death penalty. And in Arizona as I understand it, she can't sentence the death penalty, only natural life or life with possibility of release.
My new assumption on why Jodi wants a change of council', Sheriff Joe wrote Jodi up for a CV = when he stopped Jodis 10 phone visitors, (all her so-called friends) are out of the loop.

CV is charging Jodi for corruption the morals of minors, including breach of bi-laws related to video visitation rules, it will not be resolved before the 13th.

MDLR had to inform Jodi of MDLR's implication with banking, so Jodi is without video communication and has $ in jeopardy, plus' supporters $ to lose, She first needs a Lawyer so that she can ask for ability to self-represent and if she is acting as her Own attorney, her video visitation becomes reestablished, even if she only saves time, deducted from her after Perryvillfle lockdown, Jodi (in her one mind) needs to connect with her cult ASAP, the CV carries into Perryville as a charge against her, including restrictions (however that relates) but to her 'time is of the essence' and this 2 weeks is accomplishing nothing!
Just a picture; http://t.co/YFJNAVBIWd
I had to back read to find this paragraph and I think I left 2 unresolved explanations, please ask for clarity if I confuse' its unintentional, first this paragraph relates to the post above' Jodi was charged' her charge is a civil suit' I do not know if Joe charged Jodi or if Jodi was charged by the parents of the 2' 15 year old girls, or if Joe as in Arizona was charged for allowing child endangerment, childrens parents filed a suit and Joe gave Jodi the below charge.

Shariff Joe filed a       "PV    CCED"      report that involves the child endangerment charge against Jodi, removing privilages, that I mentioned above' I do not have a clue what PV - Parole Violation - maybe, or the rest, but the charge that follows Jodi into Parryville Prison is this PV !

A attorney is licenced and a member of Bar, licences are required for most professionals, skip the Bar we all know Bar is attorney control and membership, a attorney license is like any professionals' and revokable when warranted.

A Judge is not licensed' their attorney license is surpassed by a "Canon" spelled correctly, it is what we consider a license' oath or control factor, Federal.

I entered Milke into discussion due to JSS being topic. I did not follow her case much but know some, = hired hit men to kill her boy (maybe for insurance) and hit men are still on death row, what is important is Arizona law.

Milke Prosecution Detective was fired for fixing trials to get convictions and one of Milke Judge got fired = lost or breached His Canon, I say fired to generalize!

This said because JSS Canon is alike license' and a Federal issue not Arizona fer-say!

Secondly I may have confused about Jodi video visits, we know 10 are out and we have what Joe told us, but Joe is not often easy to understand the entire picture from!

MDLR, Florez and Willmott can visit if desired' but anyone who has paid thru PayPal for Video visitation become approved if approved.

Joe said only MDLR was visiting Jodi (10 booted) I don't think that he is relating Jodis entire history of visitation, more likely just the most recent related. A reporter would be required to pay $25.00 for approval as would parents or family members, and considering the distance from Yreka to Mesa including unscheduled delays, I do not believe Joe was announcing that Jodi had unreported approvals banned, or if her parents paid for video visitation that Joe could legally deny, MDLR and Attorneys exempt, it is policy that calls are recorded for review by jail for 60 days, hopeful all of Jodis jail time, but privacy is denied under all non-legal circumstances.
Could 'PV' mean...this charge carried over to Perryville?

Whatever it means, I'm sure Judge Sherry has a sizable stack of TAK's violations that will follow her to Perryville!
Thanks Justice I was serching law wiki stuff.

To Perryville a Conviict Conduct Evaluation Docket, So it's what JSS reviews for Presentencing Interview, and would also report amount of Jodi commissary balance to be transferred, now I'm unsure if Joe charged Jodi formally.

Reporters said Jodi conduct logs were ready to not cause a delay issue, as far as next day around-about.

I bet Nurmi was shocked with the 5 weeks, because he asked for some time, JSS set a date then Martinez sternly objected asking for a Monday or Tuesday and JSS so kindly agreed, it all seamed scripted to me somehow, everyone out of character with Nurmi shocked, I expect a delay of day or two was (high profile) expected for riot-control + news assembly, but 5 weeks' and then no court news" sounds like Federal involvement to me.

We don't hear if motions are unresolved or new ones entered, the Jodi motion for JSS talk was just line item cropped, I may be over examining but it makes for a final wild guessing.

I would prefer on or after tax day, if that could help Alexander family collect Jodi money, for failure to report or file taxes by Arias clan or the cult !

New Just Da Truth blog post exploring why the forged letter is indeed a forgery!

http://justdatruth2012.blogspot.com/2015/03/jodi-arias-forged-letters.html?m=1
Matt McCartney involvement
twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjf2p9 AND
twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjm9pp