Crime & Trial Discussion Forums

Full Version: End is Near Hopefully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I first heard of Paul Stern he was on Dr. Drew he was a much older man than I expected. I didn't know about the drugs. And I heard BJ and MM were roommates and they lived in Oregon, after BJ and JA broke up, she starting seeing MM. On MM old My Space
with pic, said occupation Ninja. The song JA was singing in interrogation video is Dido - Here With Me. They were calling this song the
stalker song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSuSnAQ7uZw
She seems to mirror herself in movies too.
Lavender, the fact was proven in court testimony that she and Bobby broke up several times and each time SHE went back to him. Even claimed to have left him some groceries on his door step, you know...because she's another 'Mother Teresa' to hear her tell it. Anyway, Bobby finally moved 500 miles away, or maybe it was a 5 hour drive away. Anyway, he ran for the hills, but in a short while, she got in her car and went stalking after him. (Her pattern, as you know, is to stalk the men.)

Once there, she met his room mate, Matt. Matt and Bobby were friends. But she said she noticed how 'nice' Matt treated his girlfriend, and claimed Bobby had never been that nice to her. But, she said, "Matt had a girfriend, so we didn't date until he broke up with her." (Makes me wonder if SHE was the cause of that breakup...she's known to 'lure' men, and cling to the ones she's interested in. Typical tramp style.)

But, she started SLEEPING in Matt's bed with him, while Bobby still lived there! That's how she met Matt. Bobby finally escaped to get away from her and ended up in Hawaii, too far for her to stalk him. (That's what Jane Valez Mitchell claimed in her book, but said he refused to come to the states and testify in court. He just wanted to stay as far away from her as he could.)

Bobby did better than her, in the long run. He was on the Survivor show and I understand has done other things like that, even though on a small scale, in the entertainment business. That's more than she ever amounted to. She just remained a sponge of a tramp, to keep a roof over her head, who ended up becoming a cruel Convicted MURDERER!
Agree' I see Jodi as a sexualized free spirit of a skank, it's just how I see her, she mentioned a threesome, it wasn't needed or advanced (claim was Travis asked), I just think she didn't care about age, looks or who was around to witness, on her porch, at a park or any bathroom.

During the roadtrip' at the Blue Room and then slept on the couch at Matt and his roommates house, I take that lie into what likely happened, she was one for getting into beds naked' unannounced, I also think she had heightened gyration due to her boob implants (just before leaving Darryl, deposited $300.00 and defaulted payments) and without conformation or information' I'm sure Gus or someone' something helped Jodi to know about Travis' researching Travis's favorite sports teams and favorite color information, before she met him then gave him head in Las Vegas.

Travis was paying in kind for Jodis sex, everything she needed for support except for the plane ticket to Niagara Falls, tells me Travis was pushing Jodi to be self sufficient' without avail.

Travis didn't date Jodi for either Christmas Holiday and likely never asked her to join him that last year, he just simply didn't kick her out of bed, and if the sex tape was Travis (forensic said it was) I bet it was a Jodi fantasy, everything was a Jodi sex fantasy, he just didn't care for her under his shoulder, in public, he just wanted her to acquire independence and stability, But the Moral Clock was absent!
Disgraceful' if Jodi has to deal with conditions' so do others, story says 3 Suicides a Year and 3 Suicides a Week, (I know the place is bad' but story elaborates) I already knew' and didn't want to read that in America this is allowed, mold kills, A prisoner died from being put in the outside (dogwalk) area that Jodi will get her outside recreation, of heat stroke after 4 hours, Jodi will never Survive the summer and the problem is others receive like treatment, this is as discussing as reading Jodi Supporters or Travis Supporters who spread their HATE agenda, I do not agree [Good for her, She asked for it, punish her by deprivation] God would not agree, so I disagree, that Prison needs reform and Joe needs fired, why not stone people in Arizona for the Death Penalty it's cheaper and more humane than Perryville!

The Jodi trial only took so long and cost so mulch' because Jodi was in Jail not Prison, She would have gave-up the weapons had she been in Perryville, instead she developed her following who post body bag of Travis on April 13 and its probably the 10th time, and autopsy pictures with prosecutors face photo-cropped on Travis decomposing body on shower floor, and 11 Jurors information before they left the courtroom, all because Arizona wanted a high profile murderouses trial to last for notoriety. The corruption impacted the entire defense team and courts officers, plus ineffective inefficient Judge, now Jodi dies from starvation or dehydration not from dispair that disintegrates.

The sad thing is this case is being followed by both anti-american and pro-american people worldwide, the embarrassments overwhelming, how can we ask extradition' to these conditions, actually even state to state, Arizona has had the worst USA jails for over 20 years.
Perhaps they have such bad jails and prisons because they allow too much money to be spent on certain court cases...like with Jodi Arias?? Just a thought... But she deserves whatever happens to her there. She even admitted killing him, but not in a way to shorten the trial. Oh no! Seven years she fought to walk free, even after admitting to the barbarian murder of Travis Alexander.

On another note...I'm still reading Vol. 2 of 'Behind The Words...' In this volume, she is wearing green and the author throughout refers to her as Green Jodi, saying things like, "Green Jodi replied...." Its hilarious. But here is one last excerpt from the next day, when due to her clothes color, she's called Zebra Jodi. This brings out something I had not thought about. But it makes sense to me....

This is the next day and she was not wearing green…not Green Jodi anymore….but today, she is Zebra Jodi. As Green Jodi, she testified yesterday how Travis had pushed his BMW off on her. Once again, we are asked to believe the improbable.

There is no mention of the BMW (it’s in post-partum recovery after “giving birth on the highway”, but the prognosis is poor). Now, she’s got HER car on the tow dolly. How was her car going to be transported if she was towing the BMW on her prior attempts to leave Mesa. She claimed it took several days, and she kept staying at Travis house, in his bed, at night. How convenient the BMW died and she could tow her own car, or, I guess it was going to stay in Arizona. How convenient that his car was destroyed by an attempted tow, but her car, the one that needed to be returned to the bank, wasn’t destroyed. What providence! I have an unfounded suspicion that he did not sell her the BMW. I think he loaned her the car, as we know he had done before - the day she caught him being a pedophile, he was willing to loan her his car.

I think she destroyed it while she was borrowing it. It would be the only logical reason that Travis Alexander would sell it to her. She testified that he had a cash offer on the BMW of at least $5K, but was insulted by that offer. So, instead, he sells it to a woman with horrible credit, no job, no ability to secure an apartment of her own, and, to make it even more ridiculous, she’s going to be living several states away. How much was he willing to accept from Arias for the purchase of this car (after dismissing a cash offer of $5K? Installments of at least $100 per month? Does that make any sense? There was no discussion of how many of these installment payments she needed to make, so I think this whole “car sale” story is completely fabricated.

She implied earlier that this car was pushed on her, and her facial expression was one of disgust. She didn’t look like someone who was remembering a really lucky break – a BMW to replace her soon to be repossessed car, no down payment, and ridiculously easy terms. She looked like she had been saddled with something, and I believe that was why she destroyed the vehicle while it was in her possession and he wasn’t letting her off the hook for the damages. I’m not even positive that it happened while it was towed. There is no paperwork from U-Haul to corroborate that story.

Plus, it still begs the question – what was she planning to do with her Infiniti? Leave it in Mesa? I would love to see something – anything – some paperwork or text that shows he was selling her his car. We still have no date that she “purchased” the car, and we have no date as to when she successfully left Arizona.

Note by Justice: No paper work, exact dates, or any other proof was never offered. The only good part was that as she drove away, (the author thinks she probably called him, hoping he’d change his mind and beg her to stay), she stopped the U-Haul, with her infiniti on the back, in front of his house. He came out the front door …and shot her a double bird and she drove away, crying, of course. I guess Nurmi wanted that to be termed as ‘abuse’. But, to me, she deserved worse than that. She had just totaled his car the day before, that he likely had LOANED her!

The author said Zebra Jodi sounded like she was crying, but of course, there were no tears.
Thanks Justice that was good, on the BMW' from a Travis and a mechanical viewpoint;
Mechanically; BMW was being towed on two tires, its a drive up-on' (one axle carrier) put car in park and safety chain BMW tires/wheels, remove from park to tow, BMW needed a tow truck from interstate highway leaving Mesa, Jodi had actually left for Yreka, all packed.

After reading what I'm stating below' I believe Martinez confirmed the U-haul and Jodi purchase of BMW, its just not what receipts were argued in court, Jodis mother flew to Mesa' (days after BMW was damaged towing with the infunity) and granted gave Jodi money for her to drive to Yreka and that times when Jodi left Mesa, Jodi was crying (I have never seen her cry' but have read the assumption of her crying = I don't think its her reaction to actually cry' red nose and tight chin but Jodi ignores inevitable' then adapts) when she drove by Travis house because he wasn't ever again allowing her in his home or life, the last straw was broken out.

That kind of towing with a car is very hard on the car pulling weight of 2 cars up hills, especially if second or first gear are not used, it was better to tow BMW and put the wear and tear on the Infinity transmission, that was to soon be repossessed, I think Travis sold BMW to Jodi just to get rid of her.

The loan was 30 month' at $200.00 a month, but Jodi defaulted, she left a $200.00 one month payment check on Travis's desk, to repair would likely be $1,500.00 but Jodi didn't know or care about that ahead of time of damage.

Yes Travis could have sold the car for more money but he had a better BMW and he had sold that His BMW for a Green environmental car, before he was Slaughtered, Travis was extremely wealthy, he had a new Mormon clothing garb, line business, book ready to sell and when motivationally speaking,was gaining memberships.

Theirs no testimony about the Fact that Travis was suing Jodi' and Travis had had his attorney inform Jodi of lawsuit, so its hard to understand about what is not said in court.

I think Travis sold her the car, and once in Yreka Jodi had to buy, a junker or whatever she did' to get the car that she was driving to rent rental car and get to work and back, and that reasons why Jodi missed the first BMW payments,  I think the BMW was interest free' but not transmission shop costs, that never happened' BMW was parked awaiting money for repairs to start.

BMW was towed to a BMW transmission shop, Travis had to want it there, so likely he paid for that tow, Jodi had towed BMW in park ruining' BMW tires' BMW transmission or drive-shaft, gave birth (lol) and Infinity received transmission damage, she had to be towing/pulling under-speed-limit with bystanders yelling at her.

Jodi had to wait in Mesa for her mother to fly to Mesa, to bail her out of motel and whatever expenses she needed to get back to Yreka, Travis on his porch flipped Jodi the bird, he may have towed the BMW (or arranged towing) but he was not going to allow Jodi to sneak back into his house ever again, (from front door never locked to new keyed mailbox), I think that that is when Jodi accessed his bank account' when she was in motel waiting for her mother to give her money to move back to Yreka, note her mother refused to send Jodi money but was willing to hand it to her, I forget how much but I think it was a few grand, and that may have included plane-fare, because her mother lies for Jodi.

Jodi lie to Travis that u-haul was responsible for having car in park, was what Travis had her discussed (mad) about, she now owned a car in Mesa with a bad transmission, with no way to stalk Travis, and payments required, the BMW payments due' was likely the only reason for Travis to talk or text Jodi after she left Mesa!

Jodi wasn't towing BMW when Travis flipped her the bird from his front porch, she had already ruined the transmission, Travis was telling Jodi she was no-longer allowed to visit, but I think the car went to a Transmission shop that knew Travis or was Travis's garage that could do transmission work, repairs were never started by the time of Jodi arrest.

Jodi of Travis's = BMW, stolen Journal (About Lisa about Jodi) Bank account, I count 8 tires in November and tire or more in Febuary, CD pictures, sex tape and chapter of his book, at arrest Jodi thought Travis waa going to Cancun with a Love interest, not a friendship only deal, Jodi was on the ticket issued in January to Travis who was going free and guest speaking, everyone else paid for the vacation, excepting management, so he was able to change who he was taking, others were unable make changes.
As far as a wrongful death suit' Perryville and other prisons are run alike a industry, courts will take 20% of Jodi earnings and supporter money, some of that goes to the Alexander family, note Courts charge Jodi 10, 20 dollars here and there.

If a inmate tries excape' prison charge restitution and damages, the prisons protect the available money' even spending money, its the system, so often prisons will ignore court orders for wrongful death restitution, the Prison wants what available money arrives to be spendable while forcing work to occupy. Thru trial Jodis mom had a house rented in Las Vegas area and Jodi was spending $80.00 weekly, plus having a private private-eye, plus defense team court appointed private-eye.

Jodi is in the worst prison in America and assuming that she lives thru the summer, something that I do not want. Her supporters will be communicating by letters only, they are Not to be underestimated' to reform Perryville would make Jodi a hero there of sorts, don't underestimate how much money is available to fight their cause, I would spend 200 grand or more if I was the Alexander family just to keep Jodi from receiving attention, people can argue but theirs only prevention and their is only unfounded assumptions that Jodi wouldn't have funds to drive popularity, I firmly believe Jodi will be headlines in a few years unless she is broke or dead, Perryville cannot handle Jodi, and telling of forewarning her guards examples insecurity, problem is if Jodi dies in Maximum Custody it the Guards fault, and if Jodi advances into guarded custody we will never hear the end of her while she lives. I hope for Federal Jury #17 tampering into Federal Super Max custody since the DP = same thing one free appeal, failed.
If the conditions at Perryville are as stated in the link that I provided, I am appalled.

I want Arias and others who have warranted housing in Perryville to be punished, have restrictions to the outside world, live with rules and regulations and restrictions on their daily lives and live in conditions that remind them every day of why they are there.
They should be there and for Arias, the rest of her sorry ass life.

I do not condone conditions that provide hazards to inmates.
Illness and even death from mold, heat, unsanitary food practices, and basic unhygienic conditions should never be a factor during any inmate's incarceration, regardless of the crime they have committed and been sentenced for.

It is right that their freedom has been taken away.
It is right that they must live in a small cell with very few amenities.
It is right that they do not receive "gourmet" meals.
It is right that they have limited access to the outside world, including any visitors (family as well).
It is right that they must follow the rules and be continually scrutinized in every aspect of their lives.
It is right that those who have been sentenced for horrific crimes have the most restrictions while imprisoned.

But we are supposedly a civilized society.
Abhorrent conditions were addressed many years ago in prisons but it seems that it still goes on.
Whether we like it or not, these are human beings now living in our penal system. They may deserve to be incarcerated but they should, at the very least, receive humane treatment.

We should be ashamed of these terrible conditions in our prisons.
Reforms are absolutely necessary and the culprits (private owners, wardens, guards and the overseers of the penal system) should be held accountable.

Lunarscope..... you said "...Perryville cannot handle Jodi, and telling of forewarning her guards examples insecurity..."

I do not agree with this statement (part thereof).
I again go back to the fact that although adept at manipulation, Arias does not have that much ability (power) to win over the employees into who's care she is intrusted.
We, the public AND the media have built her up to be more than she really is.

Perryville will be able to handle Arias.
I am sure they have "handled" many people like her.
Forewarning of her manipulative tactics and behaviour is being vigilant NOT showing an insecurity by prison officials.

If she is not punished for actions within the prison in an inhumane manner as has been done with other prisoners in the past, she will live her life, the rest of her life, within Perryville's walls and will either have to adapt to prison life or spend her days alone in her small cell.

Jodi Ann Arias is not unique - just sensationalized with her case.

I do not underestimate Arias and what she may try to pull off now that she is in Perryville. We have seen her actions throughout her life.
She WILL try anything!
It is up to prison officials, the legal system AND the media to stop her in her tracks.
Her tactics must be dealt with immediately and swiftly to let her know that she is not unique and deserves no more attention than any other inmate.

http://www.cbs46.com/story/28368483/the-truth-behind-jodi-arias-grand-plans-for-prison#ixzz3Y8dOIaIz

-----------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLKRtjX89Iw&feature=share

Glad that Perryville does not allow anything like this!!!
Nerm' very well written' and I agree, Perryville is the worst prison, the outside (called dog-walk area) was improved by putting a shade tarp over the fenced roof after inmate died from 4 hours in the sun ignored, all prison guards become mean as a team weakness' not saying all individuals' but the reality is guards become insensitive without fail to where its criminal the abuses, yes Jodi deserves everything bad, I hope all her mail receives tightest scrutiny humanely posable, word for word.

Perryville is in the desert, it is hell on earth and that alone is punishment' it also has tight restrictions, even more-so than other State prisons, but just having Mobs tells us the prisoners advantage the grounds, we will hear little about Jodi' her medical records would help but I doubt we will ever get more than her breaking rules getting 30 day Solitary Confinement punishments, since Joe had her on 30 day Solitary and 60 days now. That's over 90 days, it's just punishment for beginning, Joe has had Arizona sued for over 30 Million and Prison / Jail budgets reflect, its simply cause and effect, why Perryville is the worst in the nation, but all American prisons has less degree of inhumanity, I don't have answers, I only have a belief that Jodi squirms advantages' and feeble minded follow her.