Crime & Trial Discussion Forums

Full Version: End is Near Hopefully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lunarscope,

"I did not in any way want the DP for selfish reasons' I wanted a DP because and only because the Alexander family never dropped its punishment, I do not care about Jodi one iota, live in prison or DP, I have never desired revenge, I only support Travis as far as his legacy and the wishes of his family and family of friends, that excludes all Travis supporters who never met him, and with the Travis supporters who have never met him I do what I can for reform and revision fearing like possibilities, in other words a support of American Justice."

I am with you with above statement. I totally agree!
-----

"I believe Jodi to be dangerous in captivity, and her cage is insufficient, it will be perfect for a while, but what can Jodi offer fellow prisoners (if she survives' that is) Two things, money from her Team Jodi and lessons on how to circumvent the legal system, it is undeniable that Jodi knows how to use the law against itself and that's what fellow inmates want to learn about."

I agree that Arias could be dangerous in captivity but she will be living with other dangerous felons who will put up with no B.S. and put her in her place when needed. She has no history of getting along with other women and this will be to her disadvantage.

Money - I still believe that the amounts of money floating around are exaggerated. That is Arias' style.
Once sentenced, her donations will become almost nil (if any at all) as supporters move on to what they believe is another deserving monster.

Lessons on how to circumvent the law - she can try.
One must remember that these inmates have their own legal reps and they know the law far better than Arias does or ever did.
She may educate inmates, but she is up against those representing them.
On top of that, her actions did HER no good at all so why would anyone follow her advice?
-----

" the press has never been fair, we must accept what's normal..."

Absolutely, the press is warped but they know how to manipulate the news they are reporting to get their audience to buy into it.

Absolutely not - I do not believe we must accept what is normal. When we do, we become complacent and the press wins.

-----

Duluth,

My comments about using names were not aimed at you and no apology is necessary.
Everyone slips in a response such as "butcher" (which she is!) once in a while.
I was speaking about people who use name-calling in absolutely everything they post. An then we are to take them seriously with their opinions when it is clear, to me anyway, that they are speaking from emotion and not reason.

SEE YA ALL TOMORROW!
THE END IS NIGH!
I’ve commented before on the ironic similarities between Christa Pike and Arias, but here is a short article on what’s happened to her since she’s been on Death Row. I won’t be surprised at all to hear similar reports come out eventually about Jodi Arias. Not only has Pike tried to choke another inmate to death with a shoestring (she was charged with attempted murder), but a Prison Guard and another supporter (man) later got charged with trying to help her escape! I expect things like this will be reported about Arias, rather than some ‘attempted suicide’.

Jail Break Plot Fails To Free Tennessee Death Row Inmate Christa Gail Pike
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/21/christa-gail-pike-jail-break_n_1369934.html?
Justice' any more good book paragraphs? Theirs a cottage industry of criminal selling their wares, Jodi just jumped at it early-on, she will be allowed regular mail (still screened) instead of just post cards with a limitation on amount of words, that's Jodis Perryville rights, she likely has a stockpile awaiting. A lot of antiabortion fighters support Jodi' Jodi will find a way to make news to keep money flowing in, its her career now.
It's amazing how much Jodi has been underestimated,  People have been Screaming since the first trial started to deaf ears that she is only doing 'this' because she actually wants that and that that is normally unobtainable, then its like how did she accomplish, its always preparatorily with her!

Yea' Duluth what Nerm said, we were talking about total disrespect by name calling, juvenile newscasters and blog posters, (we all agree Tweets for and against Jodi are often extremely hateful) we are not faulting calling a slaughterer a butcherer, its omitting the Jodi or the Arias and creative disgusting nicknames' for disrespecting that's at issue. It started with a fairly good post that degraded into asking if Jodi was Human. I felt the entirety was Germain and posted the story, I'll be glad when most of the fanatics forget about about Jodi' theirs already a letting-up of aggression that comes and goes, I hope at Noon tomorrow JII is shut down with permanent loss of data.
(04-12-2015, 10:14 PM)Lunarscope Wrote: [ -> ]Justice' any more good book paragraphs? Theirs a cottage industry of criminal selling their wares, Jodi just jumped at it early-on, she will be allowed regular mail (still screened) instead of just post cards with a limitation on amount of words, that's Jodis Perryville rights, she likely has a stockpile awaiting. A lot of antiabortion fighters support Jodi' Jodi will find a way to make news to keep money flowing in, its her career now.
It's amazing how much Jodi has been underestimated, People have been Screaming since the first trial started to deaf ears that she is only doing 'this' because she actually wants that and that that is normally unobtainable, then its like how did she accomplish, its always preparatorily with her!

That book I put the link to on here is really, to me, a good laugh along with the reality of the very words of her own testimony. I'm in chapter 3, where the author tells how she ended up being baptized by none other than Travis. I had missed that she failed the first go-around, which is a phase BEFORE baptism into that religion! It is an 'interview' with the one from her 'ward' who would baptize her. So that delayed it for awhile! (Did y'all know that? I didn't.)

Anyway, she then had to go before someone 'higher up' and he told her since she was living under the same roof with a man she was not married to, she would have to wait until he moved out. She had acted all 'innocent'. They "had separate bedrooms", you know, and she had made it sound like simply an arrangement for the house payment and there was no 'hanky panky' going on. Noooo.

The author was making a much needed joke too about how she totally understood the laws of "no coffee, no tea, no colas", but not the "law of chasity", which Nurmi kept referring to as "the VOW of chasity". LOL Arias apparantly kept bugging them, and told them "Mr. Alexander" (or maybe she said, "Elder Alexander"....) would be in her town right after Thanksgiving, and asked if he could baptize her.

Finally, the author told, "Now we arrive to the day set aside for Travis to wash away the sins of Jodi..." (I almost choked on my Dr. Pepper I was laughing so hard. Spewed it out my nose all over my keyboard. LOL)

I really do hope that the Alexander siblings will read it after this is all over. It will give them a good and much needed laugh at the expense of their brother's killer! I am thoroughly enjoying this book and the humor this author uses in commenting on every sentence of Jodi's silly testimony. I'm sure she had no idea how utterly stupid were MOST things she said in those 18 long, dull, boring days when she was on the stand.
Thanks I didn't know about Jodi having to take a second stab at being cleansed before sacrament worthy, so she lied her way in of-course, I learned the ring was to promote a way of living, it wasn't a virginal proclamation, Travis had stepped-up in priest-hood however it's properly explained, but had no less than 2 punishments for (as I put-it) being a 30 year old single.

Travis gave Jodi the same ring, only Travis's was more ornate and costly, I'm awaiting the paperback because I want to use highlighter for rereading the finer points, I don't have a tablet just a laptop that needs updates, and it would take time to upload, Internet is unavailable but for phone where I live.

Jodi was staying with Chris and Skye = got thrown out (maybe for stealing) before thanksgiving that year, and Daryll did move out awaiting foreclosure' while Jodi stayed there until forced out in January, of interest would be Jodi copping ride to Vegas when she met Travis, (bet she knew of him, maybe thru Gus = caused his divorce) without money to pitch-in for gas.
http://ktar.com/305/1824721/DECISION-DAY
Monica mentions that could be longer than a day for sentencing!!

------------------------------------

I too was unaware of the delay in Arias' baptism.

Interesting that she knew no coffee, tea or colas but nothing about chastity!

Wonder why many anti-abortionists support Arias?

I do not think that most people underestimate Arias. If anything, they give her credit for more power over people than she actually has.
Canadian Antiabortion team Jodi supporters, just doubling down their agendas, nothing to do with reasonable thinkers, they posted and commented on the Candy Crush anti Travis blog, two Christmas holidays ago' their no better than Church-burners in mentality' add or account-in R Love!

The possibility of Tuesday to Perryville has been pondered since jury were dismissed, I have been telling, I think Jodi wants a final news story' myself, but that's just a wild guess, if so Judge may need to inform Jodi denial on the record.

Their are reports of 2 one hour judicial decisions tabled (Jodi trial related) before Jodis sentencing, so Beth expecting / predicting Jodi on bus to Perryville before lunch break is highly unlikely.

Ditch that news link, Chris expects the Alexander family to speak, and so do I, from reading tweets from the close family supporteers.
Jodis mother couldn't speak before the first mistrial, nothing is preventing her from speaking, legally, anyone Arias can speak for Jodi' her parents hold priority.
Nurmi will anti-DP waste court time.

JODI ARIAS TRIAL COURTHOUSE TIPS PHOENIX, AZ 4.13.15

MARICOPA CENTRAL + SOUTH TOWERMARICOPA COUNTY COURTHOUSE: JODI ARIAS SENTENCING APRIL 13, 2015

MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
175 W. MADISON ST
CENTRAL TOWER – 1ST FLOOR (PUBLIC)
PHOENIX, AZ 85003

The sentencing phase of the Jodi Arias Retrial completes on April 13, 2015 at 8:30 AM. Following are some tips to make this day for justice a pleasant day for those attending.

PARKING: Parking is available at a nominal rate for the day. It should from $6 – $12. Street parking is available by meter. It is monitored heavily and tickets are given the moment time meters expires. Look for signs for $6 parking in the vicinity of 4th – 6th Ave.

ARRIVAL: The courthouse does not open until 8:00 AM with start of proceedings at 8:30 AM. Supporters will begin arriving at approximately 6:30 AM. The family of Travis Alexander would appreciate a show of support by wearing blue, having a blue balloon for Travis and support for Travis Alexander with signs.
Please do not engage in any with Arias supporters who are expected to be present. We will honor Travis Alexander and his family by ignoring all that is Arias. My experience has told me that these people will say or demonstrate upsetting things. It is in our best interest to represent Travis and justice by carrying ourselves in a respectful manner of court proceedings at all times.

SECURITY: The area between the two courthouses (Central and South Tower) will be heavily SECURED by Sheriff’s and armed personnel. I do not recommend children under the age of eighteen.

The entrance through SECURITY in the building will be similar to the procedure with the TSA at the airport. No guns, knives, weapons, sharp objects or pepper spray is allowed. All items must go through scanner including change, wallet, purse, keys, belt, backpacks, briefcases, etc. You will walk through a SECURITY metal detector.

PUBLIC SEATING: All public must meet in the public overflow room on the first floor. The room is to be treated like a courtroom with complete silence in the room. Only eighteen or less will be allowed to attend the sentencing hearing and this will be done through a lottery. Look for Arias Overflow/Public Room sign in lobby after security. The room only holds fifty people and any beyond will not be allowed to stay.

The judicial assistant will be in charge of lottery. Those who are selected must abide by strictly enforced court rules (please DRESSappropriately).

No pictures or recording in the courtroom.
Only bottled water with a cap is allowed.
No food in the courtroom.
No talking is allowed, whispering, etc.
ALL ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT SILENCED OR OFF.
Tweeting is permitted but must be done in SILENCE.
No reactions or outbursts will be tolerated from the gallery or public seating area.
The seat you receive is the seat you must stay in.
There is no trading of seats allowed.
Restroom breaks should only be done during court breaks (every 90 minutes).
Follow court instructions at all times.

Judge Sherry Stephens has reserved the courtroom for the complete day for sentencing. Lunch will be at 12:00 – 1:30 PM. There will be a ten minute break every ninety minutes.

LUNCH RECESS: There are ample restaurants available within a block of the courthouse including Subway, Jimmy Johns, Starbucks, etc. Lunch will be ninety minutes should proceedings not be complete.

MEDIA: There will be an abundance of media present. Please carry yourselves professionally and treat them with respect. If you have the opportunity to be interviewed, please avoid foul language. We represent justice and the family of Travis Alexander.

ITINERARY:
8:00 AM – Courthouse doors open
8:30 AM – Sentencing proceedings
10:00 AM – 10 Minute Recess
12:00 PM – 90 Minute Lunch Recess
1:30 PM – Resume sentencing proceedings
4:30 PM – Court closed
5:00 PM – Balloons for Travis Tribute

“Balloons for Travis” is a worldwide balloon release/tribute to the family of Travis Alexander scheduled on April 13 at 5:31 PST. Locally, this will be held at LIBERTY PARK (Not Anthem) in Phoenix, AZ at 12th Avenue / Van Buren Street. Make sure to post pictures at #BallonsForTravis, #BlueMonday, #Justice4Travis Alexander.

Please show your support at 5:31 PM See my posting “Balloons for Travis Final Update” @ The13thJurorMD.com

This trial has captured the attention of millions of people around the globe. The finish of the trial has taken over two years to complete.

Today, we are one in support of Travis Alexander and his family.

We look forward to seeing all of you as the gavel of justice is laid.

Paul Sanders #Justice4TravisAlexander
#BalloonsForTravis #BlueMonday
The13thjurormd@yahoo.com
The 13th Juror MD @ the13thjurormd (Twitter)
I have said before that I believe it would be better if we didn't have the death sentence because of many times that innocent people have been convicted and it simply isn't right to put innocent though convicted people to death. But I seriously believe that there are people who should never see the light of day because of the horrors they have done and they should be punished by not ever being free again ever. I do believe that if a person is convicted of a heinous crime/crimes, the law should be that when the sentence is life without parole, it means exactly that - that the person will never get out of prison (unless evidence later is presented showing the person is innocent of the crime). That being said, I am really looking forward to Arias being sentenced to live without any possibility of any parole ever. I really look forward tomorrow and hope so much that the judge sentences Arias to life without parole. Believe me when I say my television will be on HLN at 8:30 am tomorrow morning, people.
I've been posting steady researching since the first trial started Only on JDT and here, never Twittered no Facebook and whatever happens tomorrow, I will have nothing good to say!

To gloat' if correct, is not good or what I've strived for
and if I'm proved wrong or the courts are tasking resolve at this late date' I'll have nothing good to say!

If chance has it' that all my arguments are addressed' shutting down JII and the Alexander family get all of Jodi money, I will still 'Kick Rocks' because actions should have been enacted long ago, and I'll have nothing good to say!

So' I fully plan on shutting my mouth for a few days starting tomorrow morning, I shall return' once I settle, because both my researching has holes and information may avail answers by conversing!

I like everyone 'bar none' never expected this to take this long, I do expect Federal charges will supersede Arizona, and I'll leave it at that, and we wait!
http://www.examiner.com/article/travis-alexander-to-jodi-arias-you-tried-to-murder-me-from-the-inside-out?CID=examiner_alerts_article
Christine Beswick

"...Jodi thinks she has hid all of these manipulations well over the years, but she hasn't. She is not the master manipulator that everyone wants to believe. If she were, she would fool more people. But she’s fooling nobody, and she never has..."

"...After tomorrow, there will be nothing and nobody left to manipulate. Everybody that isn’t locked away from the free world will go on with their every day lives. And Jodi Arias, will take her last ride..."

This article recaps a lot of what we have already read but the above two statements sum it up for me as I agree with them completely.

"tomorrow" has come for Jodi Ann Arias!!

Lunarscope,

Hope you settle from today's proceedings quickly. It is not worth the effort once today is done.
I exclude any efforts made to change the current justice system in Arizona.
I personally value all that you contribute to this forum.