Crime & Trial Discussion Forums

Full Version: End is Near Hopefully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have all seen the dirty tricks and underhanded way Arias ran her defense and her defense team throughout all those days of two trials along with bogus witness testimonies and the mountains of motions filed.

It is not too much of a stretch of the imagination that if they can do it in open court, they can also be doing behind the scenes.

If Nurmi, Willmott and MDLR have done things that need to be addressed by law enforcement after all investigations are concluded, I agree that they need to be severely punished.
If some illegal activities have been going on, I really hope the authorities search it out and do something about it.
And I am so looking forward to seeing Arias in stripes (hopefully) getting sentenced. I mean I am SO looking forward to it. And is it for sure she will be in prison stripes, does anybody know? I think I am really into courtroom fashion on that day.
Only Troy saying' Joe said No change of clothes, I want her not to be able to hide behind her hair, and doubt their will be a parade atmosphere to Perryville, but hoping. It would take a lot of news stories released beforehand' to convince me that JSS gives Jodi a memorable abolishment' reprimand, just Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to Prison iq goes, JSS must announce to Jodi finality of unlikely appeal by saying case is dismissed.
Their will be thousands blocking streets' clanging their spoons with balloons, I hope for massive media coverage, first thing Jodi gets a new Mugshot, maybe a Troy interview in a month, end of Jodi, but we will have her Defense team to destroy, I would think it's good that Jodi inmates know Jodi gets a interview "Give her Hell Perryville"!
Yes, she will be in her prison clothing.
Yes, a new mug shot for the prison.
Yes, an admonishment from JSS.
Yes, an admonishment from the Alexander family.
NO interviews. Prison will not allow it.
I think they will try to keep away from having a parade to Perryville for security reasons AND she is just like any other convicted murderer off to prison.
But, yes, tons of people at the courthouse.

That is what I think. (and hope for)
Interesting. Just learned from Troy Hayden during his live interview on Fox News Now internet feed that.....

- bringing a cell phone onto prison grounds is a felony
- Perryville does not allow cameras but one can request a phone interview. The last 3 requests that Hayden made for other inmates were refused.
-There is NO confirmation Arias will go to Perryville the same day she is sentenced [April 13].
- Perryville is setting up an area for media to cover her arrival.
Thanks Nern' (now I don't need to watch) reports were no interviewing at Perryville like you said, and Troy had said that he had tried to do interviewing 3 times at Perryville and denied, a while ago, Troy tried for a reason, but Joe is Troys good buddy not Perryvilles Warden.

Jodi hates Troy now, because he interviewed Casandra' and aired what JII told Jodi that made her look bad, Troy is out, So it is great that he follows Jodi' we will get just Jodi aggravation without discussion, someone like CNN will interview Jodi' in a month or so' she is major psychotic' high profile, it will happen sometime, her story is to important to ignore, might even be by a Doctor. If it was Dr. Phil with camera crew their would be no felony' rules bend, not saying DR. Phil but Arizona powers that be can reset policies. I think a interview will be somewhat soon' cause Jodi can not last, and she can't be interviewed beaten to a pulp.

I think Victim's family gets status reports from some prisons , don't know how that works.

I'll be surprised if Jodis roadtrip from courthouse to Perryville is open to spectators, but that's what it sounds like.
Lunarscope,

I believe it is Perryville's policy that no camera interviews are allowed - for anyone.

Here is an interesting read....
https://corrections.az.gov/sites/default/files/policies/800/0801.pdf
That was a good read Nern, I saved it.

What a difference a year makes!

Perryville is a minimum security prison, that's it's certification.
30 days of maximum security is how murderers start out and how all inmates receive punishment, when due.

Jodi likes a private cell' not a roommate in the same size cell or in a dorm with 10 or 12, she said so and Joe or JSS allowed.

Watch video filmed inside perryville, and former inmate is explaining 7 times receiving a punishment of 30 days of maximum security.

That prison is (in top 3 worst in nation) overcrowded and understaffed' it relies on the harsh desert conditions to secure the convicts' if Jodi lives months, her Cult will buy-off inmates.

I lived thru Manson murders watching the mentality' and Jodi scares me, as far as never hearing the end of her making headlines and JII even today (Simon) posted for the first time crime-scene' Travis on shower floor, disgusting, 30 pictures' click for full screen gore' that step-by-steps a nonsense fable.

I think now' JII is allowed, so that blogging reporters have opposing arguments' the leaders and reporters, because 10/10/2014 had enough information released (the Jodiland wars) to shut down both web pages of Jodi supporters and MDLR.

Now we have #17 did 3 interviews, 1 released in 3-parts and 2 to be released in a few weeks, the secrecy is unending.

Click ths life inside Perryville video.

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2013/05/23/travis-alexander-the-killer-and-joe-arpaio-body-language-anaylsis-life-inside-perryville-prison/
One thing especially that did not make any sense, to me, was when she told Ryan Owens, "I don't believe in the death penalty...."

But she chose and GAVE the death penalty to Travis Alexander! He did not even have the chance of having a jury or a judge. SHE made herself his judge, jury and executioner! She and she alone imposed the death penalty on him.

...because he saw through her and did not love her and never wanted to take her as his wife! (But then, who would?) She saw him as robbing her of the 'future' and of the benefits that she felt she was ENTITLED to have-- with him. I loved my husband and would have been happy to live in a cave, as long as he was there. I never had to, but she wanted to be the one to share his traveling excursions, his prestige, his many friends, his 5 bedroom home, she would be a co-landlady to his renters, she would have a decent income, a nice car, and would be known as 'MRS. Travis Alexander.

That was the real 'abuse' in her way of thinking! He deprived her of all those dreams! He was never a Prince Charming to her...he was her plan to secure for herself a more upscale life than the one she had, living with the other guys or her granny.

When he denied her that, then she ambushed him, brutally murdered him in a horrible way and ended HIS dreams for a future. Then, for her to tell Ryan Owens, "I don't believe in the death penalty." It appears she believes in GIVING THE DEATH PENALTY, but not in getting it herself! Her narcissism is dangerous to anyone around her! How dare her to impose the death penalty on another person, but does not believe in it for herself? She cannot be figured out or explained.
Mind Games, that's all Jodi is about' baffle them with confusion, I think Jodi planned on killing Travis when he had her out of Mesa, she even tried to tow the BMW in parking gear, so as not to leave for California.

Her travel expenses were (lent by Travis = housecleaning) likely minimal, but Travis had to pay to tow car' from highway, and she (driving her soon to be repossessed) drove by his house and from his porch flipped her the bird, then Jodi had to rent motel room for days needing her mother to drive to Arizona to lend her money.

Now add-on Travis bank account (I say theft) and Facebook intrusion, stolen journal of Jodi and of Lisa, maybe Mimi, No Cancun (she was to go) and worst for Jodi in California with only a junker' No stalking Travis.

Enter Blackmale with forged letter = a few of 10 or alike the 10 forged letters, sex tape and pictures on CD's, Travis was going to have Jodi in jail for slashing tires and all the above.

Jodi's mom said she lent Jodi (don't remember = a lot of money' just to drive to Yreka) I think that amount was taken from Travis's banking and Travis filed that lawsuit' Florez asked Jodi about at arrest in California' Jodi said she called (priced retainer) an attorney but never did more. Thus panic to kill him fast.

If Jodi acts like a Chameleon she is going to talk in circles.

Most anti-DP thinkers' would kill to protect, theirs no problem finding a jury panel that can be DP qualified, the only people that I solidly believe are anti DP are pacifists, and I respect their choice, if their belief is resist fighting then I support (It puzzles but I accept) even suicide is a death penalty, so so would be self-sacrifice to save a boatload of children related or not.

On Travis's blog he claimed that he made between $100,000.00 and 150,000.00 a year, that's what Jodi wanted, and he gave her one of his BMW's to get rid of her, their was no need for roommate money' Travis was planning on buying a few acres in Salt Lake area and custom building a house, that was a reason for financial stability of roommates, and likely Jodi stolen to bounce Travis's checking account, or tried. The book will have a lot of answers, it will be ready on the 13th' to download, and a final edition in hardcover' think softback also' but unsure, will be ready late April with a chapter that includes her sentencing.