Crime & Trial Discussion Forums

Full Version: End is Near Hopefully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nern, I don't want to get as involved as I was in this case either, and probably won't, because there is no Court TV, HLN, etc. anymore. But I am just saying that I do find these things so fascinating, the evidence, the trial, the jury, etc. I just suspect that knowing me, another case will be talked about and I will find myself interested again. This particular one did show me that my ideas of what trials are like were really not realistic. And the only way I would hear about a case would be on the television.
I sincerely hope that people lobby for reforms to the laws now that this case is over.
If nothing else, for victims rights during legal proceedings.
They should not be put "on trial".
A defendant's rights should not take precedent over the victim's - at any time.
Jodi testified to meeting Gus that morning and testified that a appointment to meet the night before was changed' Martinez asked what girl was in his car was to discovery if Jodi hair color was changed, Gus took the 5th. But their is testimony to their meeting that day, I still think he lied about not being Jodis boss' but its a non issue, more so with what I just learned.
Had Jodi met Gus at San Jose that night she would not have been able to arrive at the Blue Room bar just after 10:00 for the kitchen to have still been open, (all three deposition or Jodi agreed) to then account her getting there after midnight (kitchen closed) If she had went to Lodi or to meet-up with Gus.

Matt  = MM dropped of the remote to Darylls with Jodi Not in the rental car, had heard that before but that is now being investigated = MM x3 faults = remote was stolen property, forged letters and refusing to reveal where Jodi got her nails done Brazilian wax assumed hair coloring, I'm assuming Jodi was the girl in Gus's car, but he met Jodi that morning, we do not know who gave Jodi money to deposit' I'm sure Martinez knows if checks were deposited then who endorsed.

If MM round tripped 200 miles in Montery area, then Jodis driving back to Yreka after renting car would need eliminated, I don't think Matt drove that many miles, I think Jodi needed something forgot / premeditated in Yreka, or drug buys for premeditated sales to gather Monet to deposit in Monterey area.

MDLR is on suspended leave of absence

Their are 2 receipts for after Jodi rented her car' hours later in Yreka area, the receipts were not evidenced, but do equalize the needed 290 (overestimated) unaccounted miles on car, Jodis brother and half sister lived where the car was rented.

Karas / Court chatter have 4 letters forged by Jodi, seen by Martinez, only 1 was released to Chris that we all have read, all were total ninja letters.

JMSP has story on Jodi attorney for appeal Daniel R. Raynak = one of two,  but I do Not believe the report.
i think the attorney is for a minor issue not the main appeal issue, because reading it something is amiss, he is a appelate qualified and is not on court appointed list, Very expensive, a attorney has 20 days to file intent to appeal, then 9 months or longer a appeal request hearing.

Part Two to this trial stuff is soon to happen, I'll just say MDLR and others, their days are numbered, and Jodi is still a activity, When Willmott becomes dismissed then the Jodi is case closed, not before' Jodi will sue a Nurmi but that will Not get a retrial, we will get arrests and reforms unconditionally, so don't lose faith in the system, lady justice takes her time, I was mad at inaction months ago, but now its just a matter of time for MDLR and others.
Read this about MM and Gus, mostly in comments, Observer posts very detailed replies and so do others, its a the more you read the more you learn, thing, but is from first trial.
https://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2013/03/05/jodi-arias-murder-trial-day-twenty-eight/
JDT blog;
A layman's take on the Inmates appeal process. Awesome explanation and worth the read.

http://justdatruth2012.blogspot.com/2015/04/jodi-arias-how-does-appeal-process-work.html

Or;
I’m not sure if this 2007 article is still accurate.

“Arizona criminal appeal and PCR process”

http://www.dkwlawyers.com/articles/Arizona%20criminal%20appeal%20and%20PCR%20process.pdf

Also; JDT blog = Where is the outrage, posted days ago. http://justdatruth2012.blogspot.com/2015/04/jodi-arias-wheres-outrage.html?m=1
http://justdatruth2012.blogspot.ca/2015/04/jodi-arias-how-does-appeal-process-work.html

Lunarscope....
I reposted this link before I saw that you had already done so!
the blog is excellent and puts the appeals process in a clear manner for understanding.

I do have one question for you.

You stated that "MDLR is on suspended leave of absence".

Where did this information come from?
Appeals crew includeds Roy E. Hollis‎, I forgot to add his name, the other attorneys name is above.

Dox posted MDLR is still being investigated and is on suspended leave, on JMSP blog, Dox has reliable inside court and world events news release reports, I think he is Anderson Cooper or someone that gets the information earliest, he has seriousness and hasn't failed, and asks for discovery sources' nothing but reliability.

Dox also reported what I said about MM above and that the Jury investigation is still ongoing, that was yesterday, I've read the Jury investigation has concluded, (Jodi news reporters that we often quote) erroneously is my assessment, Dox reports worldly news releases with integrity, absent elaboration.
When I first starting watching the trial, I used to write in notebooks so I could remember the details. I don't have them anymore I threw them away after she was convicted. It could have been chathouse news or crimetime.blogspot.com a woman commented that she knew of JA handy work first hand, they were both teenagers at the time and she liked a boy and JA liked him too..
she was over his house and they heard something looked out the window and seen JA peeking in, after she left they went outside
and noticed that the phone line coming into the house had been cut. And I also remember a man that commented about working with JA and Darryl at Vantana Inn Resort, he said he didn't have a problem with Darryl, but the staff all knew that JA was manipulating Darryl at work. Remember Paul Stern he said he loaned JA money, she was frantic and needed to get to Arizona she was in the middle of a break up.
Yea' Lavender Jodi met Paul Stern to borrow money (he was a known drug dealer = arrest records) at Paul's parents house = the meeting was not at Ventana area, but was the bar hopping after meeting Matt and his roommate at the Blue Room bar, they drove down PCH about 10 miles to Margarettaville bar, a block away from Paul's parents home that Paul lived at. Then drove down PCH to Matt's house nearby where Darryl lived.

I have been looking to find what I posted about MDLR, it was not Dox as I stated but was conversing with him, so I plan on posting the discussion, Mimi was also conversing, it was a few days ago.
I misspoke about MDLR, but found my source, it's just a unknown tweet, not from who I was thinking made the statement, I do not discount' because it follows my belief, I just need authoritative conformation, sorry my source is not from who I respect but is from who I do not know, here quote.

Leslie Quillen
MariaDeLaRosa's infractions were sent to the DAs office. It is my understanding that she has been suspended from practicing her unprofessional profession until they are finished with the investigation. I thank each and every person that followed with comments after mine! It is wonderful to know that I was right about the hippocritical ass! (Spelling is a pun). She deserves the treatment she is receiving for what she did in that courtroom. She is an unprofessional hack! Thanks to everyone for the support!!!